Cannabis Tea Drinkers?

Try using trim too, sometimes larf. Anything really I’ve thrown chopped up whole plants in there and it makes a killer tea with all th citrus and honey. Yumm. I leave it in direct sun sometimes on my porch…it has a lid and all… lol. It makes a plentiful amount of dank tea. Cream is good with it as well :yum:

2 Likes

I’m on my last jar of my last harvest… im moving in a few months and don’t have any time to slam out a photo run. Don’t like autos too much either. My wife told me, I think we may have to buy reh reh rec weed soon :thinking: :sweat_smile: ahh shit. Here comes some trash :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: 's

2 Likes

Gotta have a frother thingy. Add half and half and some sugar and now you have Gasbucks.

4 Likes

We have one, lol :laughing: that’s a sick pic.

1 Like

Thanks. I was a cook for like 20 years of my life. I love food and presentation of all types and trying new stuff and thankfully growing has opened up a whole new world of cannabis consumption for me. Never could bring myself to cook with bought bud, but trim is a different story lol.

2 Likes

Right on thats neat. Bud trim, ahh so many things you can do it’s endless

1 Like

You mean dude never had butter back in the day? LOL we used to get it cheap. Edibles for days… made school so much easier.

I had brownies a couple times but I wasn’t really interested and edibles just weren’t prevalent where I was at. And if you’re always really really high it’s hard to tell if something gets you higher than you already were. Plus people had no idea about making canna butter half the time they’d just throw the buds in the mix and bake away. Prolly cooked off all the good stuff before we could eat it.

1 Like