Cannabis that causes aggression?

Just ask these people:

17 Likes

A couple of them people look like they are having a good time.

6 Likes

Careful side effects of reefer may include sudden proficiency at jazz piano.

13 Likes

Weed makes me beat the pussy up… Everytime

7 Likes

Thats easy. Just play all the wrong notes!

4 Likes

After a whole joint of Panama Haze my heart beat would be super high and I’d have crazy adrenaline flowing… that was some fight club weed for sure. Didn’t make me angry, but if there was a fight happening I would have been into it- for sure.

Maybe time to grow some more with the current US climate :joy:

13 Likes

Hey, don’t talk smack about Panama Haze or I’ll fight you!

16 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Though, it isn’t an ‘adrenaline rush’ ‘aggression’ type of reaction. It’s more like agitation that leads to aggression. It happens with certain sativas for me, usually the kind that are just relentlessly energetic with few other redeeming factors. There was one specific sativa that did this to me the most, but I can’t for the life of me recall, which. I have a thing with sativas where if I am going to be taken for a fast ride, I’d at least like it to be a fun one. Without anything to smooth the experience, some sativas leave me ragged and agitated.

5 Likes

:joy: the third guy down kind of reminds me of Robert Downey Jr

4 Likes

Was it the Panama Haze from Ace?

5 Likes

That’s the one I was thinking of. It’s one of my favorite strains. Especially to smoke before fight club. Oops, I wasn’t supposed to talk about that.

9 Likes

Yes, Ace Panama Haze fem

2 Likes

I always referred to sativas, even compressed weed, as working man’s weed. I think it would have some of those effects, only I channelled it into something constructive (work)

4 Likes

I did when I smoked some medical strain called Blue Galaxy which bordered a 30% THC. It made me angry and irritable. Usually when I smoked I am happy and chill, but this was a Jekyll and Hyde thing.

3 Likes

To tell you the truth the reason I am so interested is because I’d like to develop a strain that could be used for enhancing performance in modern day armored combat sports.

3 Likes

Its called methamphetamines.

9 Likes

If you find one please call it Popeyes spinach :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah but he said it was for armored combat sports, so I assume like knights and shit.

Which means they’ll just steal a kid’s bike and go pawn the armor.

6 Likes

Oh lord…Too true and too funny!

2 Likes

My mind has a hard time staying on anything more than a minute without remembering it the next but did have a friend in high school ironically named Kyle had a temper of his opion his Irish heritage (the whiskey makes me mad is what we called it but I forsure remember his “irish” coming out a time or two after smoking

2 Likes