Cannabis apple juice

Is there any affect from the juice? Why did you choose a male plant instead of some flowers?
Sounds yummy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Cannabis leaves are a balanced source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. They probably contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals, but alas a can of Pringles has more nutritional information available than my favorite flower.

Cannabis has singlehandedly saved Australia and China from famine on more than one occasion.

It seems to be a real favourite around OG, too!

4 Likes

It does not get you high. I chose the male plant because I had nothing else to do with him and I wanted to get some use out of him.

4 Likes

I would love a nutritional breakdown of cannabis, and the serving size for it. Hmmm, sounds like a Fresh Canna Mix in the local grocery would be a popular hit :wink:

3 Likes

You’d think… probably popular with the right crowd. I showed some of my buddies a video of my dog eating my plants after they were laughing after hearing about a chicken that ate a full plant…

They looked at me like I had just killed a child.

They couldn’t believe I could be so ‘irresponsible’ for allowing my dog to chow down… ‘how could you do that??!’

People who have not been around cannabis or who still hold poor views…: it’s amazing their perspectives… I can only imagine the % of Karen’s freaking out after seeing cannabis leaves in the grocery store… but I would still look forward to the day.

6 Likes

Here’s some more information on cannabis as a food source:

Still no fancy breakdown of riboflavin and iron like the side of my breakfast cereal but nourishing in an intellectual sort of way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha yeah, not quite as much of a spoon full of info, but you did your best :wink:

2 Likes

That absolutely does not surprise me

1 Like

Terpenes in apple are not characteristic of apple. Weird marketing like this should be outlawed. Why don’t they just use the word aldehyde instead? It be slightly less absurd.

Serious question. People buy shit that says terpene on it, just because terpene is the word of the decade, amongst potheads?

Prove that modern Cannabis has a balanced triglyceride profile in the leaves.

It doesn’t according to my analysis. I’m fairly certain you guys should stick with terpene myths and leave the fatty acids alone.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about. Wrong thread?

2 Likes

Please share your analysis with us, it sounds like you have something you could really contribute to this discussion.

3 Likes

There is no analysis beyond what’s in his head. It’s located right next to the 10 ton pallet of boron.

2 Likes

I could be misattributing the nutritional benefits of hempseed oil to the foliage.

Here’s a read about omega-3s and your endocannabinoid system.

1 Like

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590286520300859

3 Likes

Thanks OTUG!

Crude protein ranged from 5.3 to 24.5%

Take that prohibitively expensive beef! Beast mode engage! :muscle:

Turns out the leaves of cannabis plants are the third greatest sources of fats after the seed and flower.

3 Likes

You’re welcome Loph :grin:

I was pretty surprised too. After the last time we discussed the nutritional value I was determined to find some actual data.

I need to grow some fresh leaf to consume soon, I miss the health benefits. Sometimes I wish they had it at the grocery store in between the lettuce and broccoli :laughing:

4 Likes

Seriously!

2 Likes

I used to manage a real high end restaurant that had a juice bar and we would charge $24 for a shot a wheat grass, just imagine what you could charge for a yummy canajuice cut right off the plant.

4 Likes

Would be sweet to have like a little terrarium setup like they do for lobsters

3 Likes