Cannatrol users

What’s best method for Grove bags?

Put in bag at 58 to 60 in a cool dark place

LITFA

4 Likes

100% this, don’t even look at it!

1 Like

Has anyone with a Cannatrol tried drying bubble hash in the unit?
If so can you share your experience.

Just wondering if it can be done well in the unit.

2 Likes

Even cannatrol on their site speaks of curing hash in the machine… so I’m positive drying it is even easier @Blackbeard … but I speak not out of experience… it seems like it should be the perfect option though…

1 Like

So practically do the 4 day in cannatrol drying stage… then into groves? Lol

Thanks brudda

Thanks, I wasn’t sure since I haven’t seen anyone post about using it for hash.
The flower out of it looks great.

The flower is phenomenal, I’m now a believer 100% hoping one day I can cop one too.

1 Like

To answer your question. I ran a batch of fresh frozen then left in the freezer for a couple weeks. Pulled it out, threw it into the Cannatrol at the lowest settings for 7 days, still came out sticky, let it sit out for 3 days, now it’s crumbles nicely into a powder. Will I try it again?? Yes, have another batch that’s been sitting in the freezer for about 5 weeks, pulling out and throwing in the cannatrol tonight.

Left side is from 2021, dry flower.
Right side is 2022 fresh frozen.

3 Likes

Next batch hitting the Cannatrol for a week or so.
Cigarette pack used for size comparison.

4 Likes

Thanks for showing us how the cannatrol works on hash. I was just curious if it would
be something to try in a cannatrol.
I don’t have one yet but I’m seriously considering getting one.

3 Likes

@Blackbeard all I can say is you won’t be disappointed. It makes the dry/cure brain dead simple and worry free. Truly, hit start, and don’t think about anything except emptying the tray 3-4 times in the dry phase.
As I said, I’m still trying it on hash, but everyone that has smoked any of the 1st batch has been knocking at my door wanting more.

3 Likes

@Kgrim Yeah I have read a lot of user reviews and all of them said it was a game changer.
not one negative review. All the negatives came from people who never used the unit. Kinda strange.
It seems that a device like this that takes all the worry out of drying/curing seems like a no brainer.

2 Likes

The negative ones are funny. There is one in particular here who cries to the mods like the little bitch he is because he claimed it was easy peasy to make his own. Then he got called out on it when it became obvious he couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the bottom of the boot.
I enjoy humiliating people like that in the real world because of their unwarranted arrogance that collapses when cornered. Sorry but I am pretty sure most people feel the same. I won’t mention names so he has no basis to cry to the mods.

6 Likes

Tbh I’m sold on a Cannatrol 100% regardless. Always a douche or two , sad but true.

As I see it there is no short supply of douches. Weed out the cool people and hang with them.
Kinda like OG. Lots of fine folks here and I’m glad I decided to engage in conversation with some of them.
I come from the place where you don’t tell anyone you grow. So it took a long time for me to want to chat.

Anyway… The cannatrol looks like a fine machine that makes life easier and worry free. Not sure when I’m gonna get one but It might be pretty soon. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Does the Cool Cure control air/vapor pressure? Is there positive pressure in the unit?

What process seals in the odor with the CC?

What’s the waiting time for ordering a CC now?

Thanks!

@Hobbes, it controls vapor pressure, there is no positive pressure.
As far as what keeps the smell inside, that’s a question for the Cannatrol crew.
Lead times we’re running 3-4 weeks, I’d call them and ask the last 2 questions, super great folks to talk to about the unit over the phone.

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 hows the Dodge coming along??? Gonna get her fixed this season???
Just jacked up and crawled under the Regal, it was the “inexpensive” fix, front Ujoint was totally blown apart, and the rear wasn’t exactly as tight as I would have liked. Hopefully Tuesday night it’s hitting the road for its 1st run of the year!!!
Hope you get yours fixed to enjoy this year!!!

3 Likes