Cannatrol users

Sweet… :100:

One of the reasons my wife bought mine, she hates the smell. Mine sits in the living room.
Even my parents stopped bye, sat 2ft away and couldn’t smell it.

1 Like

I love that! I’m very hopeful.
Everything is set, and it doesn’t really matter as far as the different stages because the numbers are the same. So basically it’s going to hit the numbers in another day or two and then maintain. Just to do it, I set dry at 6 days and cure for 6 days as well, but to my understanding there’s no difference in the stages if the numbers are the same.

1 Like

“Technically” no, there isn’t a difference at all, they just used dry and cure, because if they just used dry, people would be crying even harder.
People scoff at the price, say “I can make one cheaper” “it’s just a wine cooler” but have yet to see anyone make one that only consumes 75watts.
Now throw in those that spent way more for a freeze dryer, $2600 for a BASE model Harvest Right (junk) and the argument floodgates open, LOL, on top of that, how about a CryoCure??? $50k for a “home model” and has been touted by Rosenthal, Chong and others as “the greatest” thing for harvesting. I’m all good with the $1600 the wife spent.

4 Likes

I could see that… :thinking:

Kinda wondering how fast Skywalker will be “good and cured” at these settings. Im sure, by next weekend it will be good and smokable and fully “dried” and into the cure.

She’ll get 6 full days in the Cannatrol before going into the Grove Bags…

1 Like

Changed out the water in the tray again this morning. 3/4 full. Yesterday was completely full.
She’s Cannatrolling as advertised.

Numbers getting closer to my ideal setting…

I’ll check the Cannatrol app and make adjustments, if needed. Oh, wait… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Lmao… that’s a good 1 haha

How many days the cannatrol removes water proves how dense your buds are i.m.o.

Outta likes already but :heart:

Gotta get that dig in there, lol.

Hopefully, but theres a bit-o-larfy buds in there as well. Plenty of moisture to go 'round!
Should start slowing down. Almost at goal setting of 53.5 and 68F
Seems like she got there relatively quickly

2 Likes

21 Days for a decent cure.

1 Like

I say go 90 days
. You’ll be pleasantly surprised

1 Like

Really happy with the performance so far. Gotta find a way to rig the water to drain into a different container, yet still have Cannatrol on floor.

2 Likes

I have mine on a counter in my basement I drilled a hole in it and put a .5 gallon jar inside the cabinet. Works perfectly! On day 3 of dry at the moment.

4 Likes

Been Cannatroling since Saturday evening.
Here’s random bud…

4 Likes

Thanks! Hoping they turn out awesome

1 Like

Well, checked the drip tray yesterday evening, and under halfway full. Didnt empty it…
Checked again this morning, and just over half full. She’s getting there, and starting to slow with the water in tray now…
She’s reached and maintaining my set-points…

2 Likes

I wanted to reiterate what directions say as well… the air duster provided is to blow through the drain hole to keep clear of any and all debris… I thought it was for the electronic side… nope… it’s for the drain

2 Likes

The power supply you replaced still fails to come on and illuminate the power LED? Have you tried seeing if it will power up without the DC output connected (blue and yellow). It may have a short on the DC rail causing it to go into protection. The beep might also be an indicator the DC rails shorted. You handy with a multi meter? I’m guessing the 24vdc coming out of this powers the cooling/heating side of things.

You could follow those blue and yellow wires and see if there’s any visible damage to the wires and their connections. They probably go to a relay/s and then to the coolers, again just guessing. Be sure to check there’s no stray single strands at your connections. Also, just in case, be careful around white and black, they should shock the shit out of ya when plugged in the wall.

1 Like

Here’s Wednesday morning update…
Forgot to check drip tray yesterday evening and this morning. Hopefully going slow enough now, that the tray wont be overflowing when I get back this evening.

Also, the smell is kinda grassy now inside the unit :neutral_face:.
Started very Dank smelling, and progressed to grassy. Hoping will go from there to hardly any smell at all, as it should.

2 Likes

I made sure there were no loose connections and didn’t look like any damage to the wires. I should have a new control board at the house waiting for me. Hopefully this will fix it. Thanks for your knowledgeable insight, I will let u know tonight… hopefully

2 Likes