3 Likes

Resin on the trays and my camera lens.

5 Likes

Nice man!! Haha I love it

1 Like

Took rubber seal off… ok now we can see

I assume pry here

4 Likes

Or maybe inside these holes I can get a tool?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother, an extra shelf would be most useful, I am in!

Those three plastic strips look like they could be pressure clips? If so, you should be able to push or pull on them so that they disconnect and allow you to separate the two edge pieces?

1 Like

It seems like 1 big piece

2 Likes

Thanks also for the tag. My first dry cycle just finished. Cure cycle engaged.

2 Likes

You’re all very welcome!! I just am eager to give back to OG in any way… I would not be growing successfully without it

4 Likes

It’s not just 1 extra shelf… it’s the whole set of extra shelves :+1: so it’ll fill all slots in your cannatrol with the ones that came with your cannatrol woohoo!!

7 Likes

Thank you. That is very generous. I don’t need more shelves, so I’ll sit this out.

3 Likes

Extra shelves are a must, awesome giveaway @Terpsnpurps ! Appreciate the tag, I’m set here but the winner will be very happy. Thanks again for this!

4 Likes

Thank you for giving everyone a chance to win these @Terpsnpurps

2 Likes

You’re all very welcome :pray:

2 Likes

Ok got it but it wasn’t easy I had to destroy a little at the top

Behind the label!!

6 Likes

It’s made by these guys

Boom!!! Now you all know where the actual cannatrol is made … the box anyway lol
@Kgrim I cracked the code brother

@AppalachianBiscuits @Jetdro @tomatoesonly @supersecretjim @ifish

Scroll up and look at my opened up door

9 Likes

I wasn’t looking and hoping someone smart would tell me what I see!

Hahaha don’t accuse me of being smart :rofl:

I hope this helps the diy ers

The outside isn’t what matters… it’s the technology inside… so it’ll still be a major pain! But hey I coulda got that friggin door ugly from them for way cheaper lol

2 Likes

I’m sure you can probably get the user manual for that fridge and compare it to canatrol to see what’s been added / changed

Nice find : )