Cannatrol users

Outta likes @ifish but here u go gromigo :heart:

2 Likes

Quick reference for the shelf wiki giveaway

4 Likes

Seems like those are compressor based coolers and I thought the cannatrol was thermoelectric? Maybe they are really just using the shell, heck at $100 retail it seems like a reasonable business decision if that’s the case.

3 Likes

Nice work! I thought it was more like this one, with the cannatrol symbol being a sticker covering the user controls that are built into the top of the door.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HMBY16T

1 Like

Well well, now we know what the wires are for going thru the hinge. Looking at it, it definitely not what I thought was, doesn’t look like the glass is really replaceable, to top it off, I think the lock goes thru the outer lite also. So it’s not really something a DIY’er would be able to do, plus, they would want way more than Trol does for an entire door.
Appreciate you looking into it though, it brings a few things into the light, LOL

4 Likes

You’re very welcome. I love trying to understand how things were made … I love the show how it’s made lmao

5 Likes

One of my favorite shows also.
Send me your address please, would like to get this drain tray packed and shipped off to you.

1 Like

Count me in please.

1 Like

Scroll up to the wiki. . And hit the edit button and simply add your name to the list with an @ before your name etc… have you done a sign up here before? @ZKilla

Wish me luck everyone… I am hoping to pick up a lightly used Cannatrol this weekend. It’s always a gamble until it’s in my possession but I’m hoping for the best !!! My DIY wine fridge has been a great dryer and I will continue to use it for storage ect if I get the Cannatrol this weekend. I could be able to run a side by side test Cannatrol vs DIY wine fridge. Super excited hopefully it all goes well. I’ll post back when I pick it up. Cheers !!!

4 Likes

Right on man… good luck bro! Make sure it works before you leave with it

1 Like

I figured they were pretty much foolproof. Have you seen any issues with them?

1 Like

I also spoke to the guys at cannatrol they told me all the parts are available Incase there was any issues mostly the controller gets damage they said moving them ect.

They only issue I have seen with the Cannatrol is the ridiculous price in Canada. $2999 plus tax and shipping is just way more than I would spend. I will say I am a bit jealous of those who have one thought. Hopefully, the price comes down to something more reasonable over time.

6 Likes

The price on this is too good to be true so I’m a sucker for a good opportunity. Pics show it in good condition. I absolutely love my homemade version and I’m expecting at least the same back from the Cannatrol. I did a lot of homework before I made my homemade version. Finally, the opportunity may have come lol

4 Likes

Good on you, if you can get a deal on a used one I would say snap it up as long as it tests good. They are a great tool from what I have seen.

2 Likes

Got it. I believe I did it correctly. Thanks bud.

3 Likes

You sure did … lol now you know buddy… good luck @ZKilla

2 Likes

I really wanna work on perfecting methods… that’s what has me most interested for sure… jet has some great tried and proven stuff… I’d like to see expansion on all that

2 Likes

I think cannatrol has opened to Europe like selling in Europe so it may start being different… I have no clue on that…

3 Likes