Cannavore Selections

My gut says “sheepdog”
I jest off course, Thai weed has wild delicious flavors!

2 Likes

hope some are the strains you show-cased are there --Thanks !!

1 Like

When or where is this available?

3 Likes

@Tejas Will be trying to pop those sometime in 2024. The seeds are very old as well so it’s no guarantee I even get any to come up. I hope that’s not the case but I have tried other seeds from the same person who gave me these and some didn’t germ and some did. I’ll be trying my best!
If all goes to plan on those I doubt I will put many packs out there. Not much interest in stuff like that usually plus I had only intended to reproduce them so they were not lost, and to maybe breed with if i liked the line.

@hawkman I dont make much seeds and the stuff I have posted and documented the most are the first stuff i released.

The stuff at GLG right now are;

Dirty Sanchez F2 & hybrids recommended for growers who want something stinky funky n skunky. They will all do well outside with the exception of Trinity x Dirty Sanchez, the mom has a mold susceptibility.

The Counterfeit Kush was my last stuff i did. I mainly just wanted to reproduce the Counterfeit Kush as it is a rare and potentially valuable breeding line. Very colorful, leathery soapy fruity fuely aromas, very frosty, thick strong growing plants. Not the most potent.
With the hybrids I chose Gelato 41 because it’s a great plant full of good strong aromas, color, and good potency, Black Triangle for her raw potency, & Trinity for it’s unique broadleaf old school qualities. I wanted to hit Irene too but she wasn’t ready at the time. All three also have nice full flowers that should bolster and fill in the CK line some more as well.

17 Likes

Pirate Sweat S1 x Dirty Sanchez from an IG homie

22 Likes

Good luck when you do try to germinate them. Here is a method to consider when you plan to get them going, JohnnyPotseed’s Germination Technique :v:

2 Likes

Here’s a couple GMO x Lemon Tree from my buddy Manic. I’ve got 10 girls to find a keeper.

Either Sour Diesel x Dirty Sanchez or a different Pirate Sweat S1 x Dirty Sanchez. I think it’s the Sour though.

19 Likes

Happy Turkey Day friends! Deals available via GLG and direct. Check my public/breeders Instagram page for more info! @cannavoreselections

11 Likes

Gelato #41 x Sherb #7 from my Hawaiian brudda.

Best outdoor/GH I’ve seen in a long time. Shit like this would get passed as indoor in NY lmao. Finally some sticky buds to smoke on that aren’t my own lol nearly everything I try that’s out there is dry and non sticky samples.

Pirate Sweat S1 x CK (GLG freebie)
Smells like some kind of dark cherry chocolate liquor. buds were very dainty on this plant. probably needed some food but grew in native soil.

GMO x Lemon Tree made by manicgrower in AC Infinity fabric half gallon nursery bags. best 8 will be flowered in SIP’s. there’s 2 slower ones that will probably not make the cut but will take clones and flower out later.

24 Likes

So I finally messed around on Discord for a bit today and ended up making a server for my friends and I. Not sure how active I’ll be on it, guess we’ll see how many join up lol but yeah if this is against the rules I will take this post down;

12 Likes

Just throwing this out there - I’m looking for high quality raw/uncompressed photos of Lazy Sundae to potentially be used in an upcoming strain guide publication. If it ends up being something I want to use I will of course credit you and bless ya up with a bunch of seeds :+1:

11 Likes

thought it was a scammer at first hitting up my email lmao but apparently green candy press is in the process of doing another volume of cannabis indica and cannabis sativa :laughing:

6 Likes

After listening to Archive talk with Orgnkid it shed some light on the line that I’ve been calling Counterfeit Kush.

Orgnkid says the Bubba Kush S1’s seed packs he was selling back in the day were contaminated with Purple Rhino. So now my question I guess is, is the CK’s father derived from Purple Rhino x Bubba Kush or Purple Rhino S1 contamination.

I then had a chance to speak with Docta from Archive on IG just before and he was calling it Blackberry Bubba. He was describing what I was basically experiencing with the CK line to a high degree of similarity but without the overwhelming taste lol.

The relevant Bubba/Purple Rhino talk happens within the first 20min

Pretty cool

21 Likes

Irene x Dirty Sanchez grown by my buddy supernuck. Reporting that they are raunchy as hell stinkin up the place like a rotten dumpster!

These are sold outtttttttt.

25 Likes

ahh so glad i got my pack under the sell out, very very cool to know brother. im trying to find some real stinkers, get away from the sweet fruity shit for a while.

that CANDYMAN did a number on my brain back then, he is a really cool dude though.

awesome …

5 Likes

definitely suggest the Sanchez gear then, they got all kinds of skunky garlic hot garbage kinda terps. The F1’s had some grape influence from the Waltz, F2’s I want to actively select away from grape and waltz and full embrace the chem and skunk for the F3 (no immediate plans to do that tho. Lazy Sundae work coming up first). The goal with the Sanchez hybrids was to reinforce the dank traits with oldschool and/or dank n potent females. Also just to change the profile up some more and see what pops out lol.

7 Likes

I gave out seeds to a few people here but never wrote anyones name down lol… Trinity x CK & Black Triangle x CK Im pretty sure I gave to some here… Anyone got any feedback on those?

6 Likes

you sent me both brother, so happy to have those as well. those IRENE may get wet next time around.

need to special mark her in my master list …

4 Likes

ya you’re good lol we had a trade! im talking about people who volunteered to pop stuff hehe

6 Likes

got some f2 of DS as well so you hooked me up proper with that line and i thank you so much for that my brother.

going to be fun hunting through those …

4 Likes