Cannavore Selections

You have some really great sounding crosses there. I love stinky plants, my favorite is Steve Lemme OG x Triangle Kush from GuamMaineian Gardens, it smelled like rotting meat. I’d love to run some of your work but I am locked into a small grow with too many strains to run already. Best of luck with the testers!

5 Likes

Some very nice crosses, particularly the absolute unit and slush puppy.

2 Likes

Haha. That’s a hilarious name! All of the strains you posted look delicious, especially the Lazy Sundae! If you have tons to send out and don’t mind waiting five or so months for pics, I’d take a pack to start after my current grow is done. If you’re wanting something sooner, pass on to the next person :+1:t2:
Keep up the nice work!05ab4361-9701-43ea-b287-4f3f8d42ec97_text

3 Likes

Great pics @Cannavore. Always love seeing your work.

2 Likes

Nice to see icmag folks around. Always been watching (in the least weird way haha).

8 Likes

I would be an honor to run any if not all the strains you showed just got a additional tent that I could run some for you provide pictures and write a report so to speak of if that is what you are looking for. Just reach out to me anytime.

3 Likes

Love the look of this flower

2 Likes

Welcome brother @Cannavore bern watching your work for years over at RIU etc. absolutely love your selection’s and everything you drop sounds right up my alley, (funky heavy offerings ) stoked to see you over here. That dirty sanchez has had me drooling forever, among so many others, you put pirate sweat on my map, hell your A.S.S work had me enthralled no joke, and I’ve been trying to acquire an f1, f2 etc. for a couple years now. Really am stoked to have you over here, and would honestly gladly throw anything down from you .

4 Likes

That Bubba work sound wicked intriguing @Cannavore one of my all time favourites, in my many years of cultivation Bubba has been a true staple and is definitely top 5 all time, katsus is the best tasting I’ve ever experienced, but the true pre-98 is just ridiculous medicine, that tends to have an extremely high ceiling for me, I can smoke it monthscand months on end and still get the full buzz and medicinal effects all the way through. Can only imagine a blend of the two , especially if obtaining the katsu flavour, 98 (original bubba) everything else. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

@CocoaCoir noted!

@redrum92 haha, i appreciate all the responses either way but yeah I don’t make enough seeds to do anything super crazy.

@Mr.Christmas Yep. I’m Cannavore/@thacannavore on ICMag, Cannazon (rip), The Seed Depot (rip), Canna Collective (rip), Bean Basement, & Instagram. And I think the Pirate Sweat and A.S.S. work better as breeders than smokers. They both have valuable traits for hybridization. Pirate Sweat smokes better than A.S.S. but they’re a bit lack luster in comparison to something like Chem D.

@Cadizzles i’m the worst at keeping a consistent grow log lol. my threads always end up with me not posting in them :laughing:

@Kgrim Appreciate it! :vulcan_salute:

@FirstCavApache64 thanks! the weirder the better :sunglasses: :nauseated_face:

@Tejas thanks for stopping by!

@ix3u Yeah it was originally used by Bodhi many moons ago and I had always thought it was hilarious myself. Asked him if I could use the name for something I did and he basically said he was a family man and the name didn’t suit him any more anyways lmao. about the testers though yeah i’m looking to get things going within a month’s time. perhaps next time, ive always got things on deck that i’d like to do!

@MonsterDrank Sup MD thanks amigo hope you’re well!

@vernal thanks dude and right back atcha

@OhNo555 unfortunately what i’ve posted so far are mainly stuff from my first drop, the GMO x Dawgs Waltz hybrids, and they’re all sold out with the exception of a few packs of Slush Puppy up at @Great_lakes_Genetics . What I do have though are some Dirty Sanchez hybrids, and some hybrids with this Katsu Bubba x Bubba S1 “male”. I hit Gelato41, Black Triangle, and Trinity to the Bubba line which will be ready in a week or two.

@Sodapop :+1:

22 Likes

I’ve got a party to go to in a few hours, and might head to the local animal shelter tomorrow to see about adopting a new pup. I’ll get back to all your DM’s shortly!

12 Likes

GMO x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)

Devil Dog
[Giesel x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

Chembucha
[Wookie #7 x (GMO x Dawgs Waltz F4)]

36 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to respond.:+1:

2 Likes

excellent lookin stuff…that GarlicSweat looks great!

2 Likes

@Cannavore no problem at all. I’ll keep an eye out next next time. I’m excited to see how everything turns out. Definitely some nice looking strains!

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful plants there @Cannavore !

2 Likes

Some great looking buds I’d throw my hand up but it would be late fall got one crop left to complete and shutting down for the summer. Thanks

3 Likes

Been following you on IG for a long time good to see you here.
Your gear has always looked super good, if I had any space in the next year I would be all over this.

3 Likes

would love to try growing what ya got! what do i have to do? i’d gladly do a documented grow diary as well if you’d like

1 Like

I’ve had the pleasure of the Wheres Jah? In smoke form but still yet to grow it, and I’m excited to see what it brings. The Jah bless was also something incredible to behold, wealthycactus on IG shared a few pics and seeing the vigor outdoor was inspiring for this summers grow as I want to put them outside and get them massive. If youve still got space for testers, in the mean time I will gladly do you justice sir. Smelly, acrid, disgusting justice.

2 Likes