Cannavore Selections

@JAWS she’s in our IG group chat brotha. my moms look like shit but im trying to root a new round now. fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Moving everyone to a better area this month, but they’re coming along great! Some have an alternating node structure already from their hail trauma, while others are beginning lateral branching now

14 Likes

Does trinity have more kick than shoreline potency wise ? I’ve grew neither. Thanks

4 Likes

you talking about triangle or the trinity ?. got a pm this morning with a pic of the triangle throwing roots so i will have that one back soon. will not F it up this time.

thank you brother …

11 Likes

I’ve not had the pleasure to try Shoreline or any Shoreline hybrids. My homie who runs a nursery and sees thousands n thousands of plants told me it’s basically like a watered down death star.

Trinity is nice though. decent old school kick. doesnt knock me out cold, it’s got nice heady indica qualities. grows bulletproof, stretch indica, clones easily, good hash plant qualities as well.

farmerjoe420 should still have trinity. we’ve had the cut in our circle for a few years now ever since the person who shared the cut let her out!

@jaws both im sure lol

11 Likes

Thanks appreciate the info.

4 Likes

Ditto, man!! Thanks for all the good intel! Happy Saturday!!

3 Likes

No problem!

Here’s another sample from the dude they call @advancedbuffalo :sunglasses:

Lazy Sundae (Phinest cut of Sundae Driver x GMO/Dawgs Waltz) - premo stuff. holds it’s weight easily with todays cake/gelato/cookie hype

20 Likes

Looks really tasty no shortage of frost on those.

2 Likes

talking with brother joe as we speak and have grabbed up on the GMO offer and he wants the wreck so thats a done deal as far as making the deal. still talking about other things at this point.

peace brother …

7 Likes

I enjoy reading his stuff at cap’s. His write up about cleaning cloner rigs, a while back, helped some folks I work with.
The buds look amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this share, you helped me to better understand an unknown factor of a 2 decades equation. Make totally sense now. And to correct a langage abuse i used, in bonus.

1 Like

I’ve gotta get you some fresh from a good run, there is so much permanent marker up front on these when fresh. More than that Doja cut that floats around.

Unfortunately I kinda screwed up this latest run so idk how quality will be.

4 Likes

The batch you gave me was good though! Definitely a nice example of the strain & the oil is even better!

like i mentioned to ya in DM’s its definitely a line i’m going to continue and could see it competing with other strains of a similar nature ie - gelatos and cakes, etc.

i find a lot of those strains and plants to be extremely similar to each other but there are some standouts to me atleast… G41, Biscotti, Animal, and Gary Payton are all my fav hype strains with those lineages. Would love to work em into the Lazy Sundae along with that MM #31 from B. Definitely in the plans but haven’t started that up yet!

I am planning to give ya some feedback on those samples though man. I really appreciate em all! and boy oh boy is that DFT a tasty one!

11 Likes

Yeah that Lazy is a great line. I made a change to our SOPs and now the Lazy is expressing a lot more of the Sundae Driver side of things than the GMO. The funk is still there but it’s masked by all the fuel/sharpie that is now up front. I think the next harvest will be even better smoke.

And yeah the Lazy Sundae would be awesome to pair with gelato types. You should check out that permanent marker doja cut, would be a great one to pair with the LS or GMO waltz

Chembucha looks better too, there’s a cookie Chem taste to it that comes around during perfect runs and I’m trying to bring that out, I think it’s nutrition related. Finicky, doesn’t like stress and overfeeding. The bud you have is about 60-70% to where I want it to be

That male and its hybrids are all awesome, I still have packs.

7 Likes

Update on Slush Puppy and Pirate Sweat.
Slush Puppy around 2 months, ish. Gave them a down to earth feeding, with some Bio War Nute pack blast to wash the goodies down with.

Pirate Sweat

They will soon get up potted to 3 g’s, the medium is cooking now. Then into the 18/6 tents, as they jockey for space, under my GLA LED’s.
webe

12 Likes

@advancedbuffalo man what a mistake that was letting my male die! i lost so many cool plants during covid =( been a bitch to get stuff back (that’s also verifiable & CLEAN!) especially cuts like pirate sweat that nobody else was really rockin.

@webeblzr :+1:

11 Likes

Speaking of Pirate Sweat here is a volunteer Pirate Sweat S1 x either Dirty Sanchez or Counterfeit Kush at my dad’s lol growing over the fence. She has the signature Pirate Sweat variegation.

19 Likes

Losing the male sucks big time, but shit happens and we just have to pick up the pieces and move onto the next project!

It’s almost fall, weather seems to overall be cooling down so hopefully in a month snips can fly.

7 Likes

Yep i’m hoping I can snag those B cuts and others cuts I mentioned to ya in the cooler months from that nursery.

Man, your samples got me wanting to break into some NLD stuff haha. Maybe after I do some of my own seeds I’ll break something out. That SAGE hybrid I told you about would be awesome. I’ve always wanted to pop Bodhi’s XJ13 x Appy, and I’ve got some hella old '79 Gold King Thai that I also need to get to before viability goes out the window!

10 Likes