Capitan Sour D.(Sour Diesel BX3 F2) and the hunt for the one piece!

Gr8 pics

So not hermies?

2 Likes

thank you @ervasagrada no hermies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Too bad I canā€™t scratch and sniff the picture.

5 Likes

:drooling_face:

How does that smoke?

4 Likes

Looks damn good!! Howā€™s the nose?
Andā€¦

:ok_hand::+1::fire:

5 Likes

@funkyfunk and @tappy iįøæ going to wirte a report later today ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Morning brotha :coffee:

Hope you smoking on that this morning!

You have us on the edge of seats. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

then Iā€™ll try to make a statement about the bud in terms of taste and smell.

Letā€™s start with the structure. The bud is tight and firm. If you squeeze it a little between your fingers, a sweet and sour smell immediately wafts into your nose. If I have to find a comparison then I would say that they smell like the sweet/sour fireflies from trolli. Iā€™m not sure if you know them.

After it has been crushed in the crusherā€¦ The sour smell takes over and leaves a slight hint of sweetness in the smell (almost imperceptible).

a freshly stuffed bowl and ignited
tastes sour with a slight diesel flavor when inhaling. when exhaling, the diesel flavor comes to the fore and the sour taste recedes into the background.

iā€™m really bad at this sort of thing. i hope i was able to convey a little of what it tastes and smell like.
Iā€™m curious to see how it turns out during the curing process.
but i can well imagine that everything will shift a bit. letā€™s just be surprised, i would say :wink:

as far as the harvest quantity and so on is concerned, i think i will have the final results at the weekend and then of course share them with you. but to say this much in advance, SD#1 will definitely stay in the mother department as a mother for the time being. she definitely still deserves a another grow or two.

6 Likes

oh ja,that sounds yummy :yum:

2 Likes

Did you end up using any of that pollen to make a few seeds? Were these Shoreline Sour D bx3 f2 seeds?
Iā€™ve got a Shoreline sour d bx3 open pollination going down soon and could use some extra genetic diversity. Are you in Canada? If so, let me know if I can snag some of your pollenā€¦Iā€™ll send back all types of goodies.
Only have 6 plants, 1 week into 12/12ā€¦so some pollen would be solid.

4 Likes

hi @Tappy

i made a couple of seeds out of the pollen i and have a small amount left in the fridge. i canĀ“t promise how viable the pollen is. but if you want i can send it to you and 5 seeds np .

santero helped me to identify the seeds as Topdwag Sour Diesel F3 from jingelpot( not shoreline).
so my seeds should be F4.

you have so much cool stuff goiing ! like all people on OG !

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦I think @HolyAngel said these shorelines werenā€™t actually sour d, but rather an ECSD line. Yours sounded the same. Hoping he can chime in correct me if wrong. Iā€™m gonna try and keep this a ā€œpureā€ run. Will let you know once we get confirmation. Sorry for my confusionā€¦only had 4 cups of coffee this morningā€¦lol

1 Like

no problem! iā€™m also making a pot of coffee XD ECSD line?? Sorry, unfortunately I donā€™t have that much knowledge about it and Iā€™m not familiar with them. but what I can say is that mine are sour in taste so you can say what was on it was also inside