Caps Hoodoo Skunk Timewarp Hoedown 2.0

Smell is out of this world Grape tootsie Roll in the beginning flower she kept it and hasn’t changed I’m stoked and the Frame has me looking at her for hours on end.Beautiful little Christmas tree gorgeous node and bud spacing thick leaves and branches and just the size I wanted out of the original but never got this one was the 15 inches taller I needed with the caboose end on that Hoodoo to give it that Amazon supermodel look.I know everyone else had some trouble with that UFS#18\Hoodoo cross but I’m having so much fun with her.I want to lock this in so bad

3 Likes

Why is she looking so droopy or is that just her normal self?

1 Like

Night time she droops a bit but she perks right back Up in the morning.Everything is turgid and bounces back so I’m guessing it’s what they like to do.The Texada time warp mom I used likes to do that to.I live next to one of the Great Lakes and it has been High humidity too.

5 Likes

Here she is this morning fully perked up.

7 Likes

She is at almost 4 ft tall now Trimmed up spreading out and main Kola is forming and stacking buds very nicely.Very thick branches on this one doenst even budge in the wind blasts.Grape chocolate smell has stayed and it has a bit of a skunky whiff on the backend now.Very very greasy sticky tricomes even on the stalks.Bugs hate this one never even seen so much as an aphid on it and they were bad this year.No PM either leaves are thick as cardboard and leathery.Tough plant

12 Likes

Pineapple handgrenade buds popping up and swelling up nicely and through the PM shit not a single spot.I’m impressed The PM is fucking nuclear this year and for fucking once I’m winning :sunglasses:Cease Labs and probiotics powder for the win fucking A

9 Likes

Temps been dropping to Lows of 53 degrees Fahrenheit day highs of 75 degrees humidity back to 51 percent been raining on and off for days from 68 and frost is stacking No PM at all on this one not a single spot showed during the shitstorm no bud rot knock on something and Frost is setting in now smell on her is a very very strong Grape Tootsie Pop and you can smell the tootsie almost reminds me chocolate hash from the early 2000s mixed with a deep rich grape sucker infused into the whole flavor she never lost that smell man I’m digging this girl.Really stoked.

9 Likes

Swell is starting to stack at a lot slower pace than the Hoodoo UFS #18 and is at a more open bud structure outdoor as was expected but very chunky thick dense hand grenade greasy sticky nuggets from stem base to bud tip in a classic Christmas tree “My favorite “Shape.so slow and steady it is.Resin glands are every where and the Grapeness and chocolate smell hovers in the air like a miasma of everything is going to be ok.Fade is setting in going to see if we can get her into October no amber yet I like it to be 5% to full milky and she is just starting to go into full milk trics.Earliest I see next week latest I see maybe the 1 st to the 2nd of Oct.She will show us when she’s ready.

7 Likes

All good things come to an end but the fun I had growing her out will last a lifetime.Amber is at at around 6% to full milk this one was a fast finisher getting windy as fuck here and a couple branches bent and the amber was looking good for me and she kept just enough of that Texada imprint to give her just a kiss of some good sativa dominance

6 Likes