Capulator seeds

Hey Jon do you still have any of those packs available?

If one wants to get seeds from Capulator, go to the source, guy has great stock and a new drop coming out…

I wouldn’t buy anything unless it’s a SEALED original breeder’s pack from a very reputable vendor.

In House Genetics can be found on the 'gram, why buy from someone else when you can buy from the breeder directly?

Never buy opened packs. Buy directly from the breeder, they deserve getting a buck for their work.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

think its just inhouse genetics with something from capulator in the cross. capulator has good shit but i wouldnt say its rare. just looks like another pack of expensive seeds from in house

I Dident post them to be sold here. But if you gave me a offer I couldn’t say no to then I guess there for sale.

I also have slurrican. It’s an amazing cross

I have slurricane. What price were you thinking for the special

Hey Jon let me know what price you were thinking here is my e mail Joser2203@yahoo.com.

I’m personally not able to find the one I’m looking for.
Has any one the MAC and want to trade it? If so, please let me know

1 Like

Get in touch with the Capu directly online man, he is on Instagram and he’s super cool man.

Sells the pack for $250, 10+ reg seeds…

1 Like

I already tried, weeks ago but never got any reply… so he his perhaps nice, but not with me.
Reason why I’m asking here…

1 Like

Oh man, so sorry to hear…

Try them instead then —> https://www.instagram.com/_californiaseedbank/?hl=en

1 Like

Thanks @MadScientist I sent an email, let’s see what comes out

1 Like

I have also tried. He wants everyone to have his stain but it’s the hardest one to find

yes, @MadScientist gave a nice hint, so I’m following it and let you know.

1 Like

I do have some f2 ready to hunt ,I’m willing to trade some if anyone has FLO seeds

1 Like

I don’t have the FLO. This is a strain from Dj Short?
If you are interested by something else for trade let me know.

F2 MAC? i could trade WiFi S2s or grapestomper BX2F2

I also am looking for the Mac.

I finally put my hand on it!

2 Likes

You got seeds? You got seeds?

1 Like