Capulator seeds

There’s a Kat on strainly that has f2 mac’s and another that has a bunch of crosses. Panther genetics and lost river seeds. You could buy from both n do a quick n dirty bx.

I wonder if they are legit tho??

The pics look legit of the f1 haven’t done digging yet Wil get back after I investigate. Also can ask if he’s got picks of og packaging??? The lost river seem on the Up n up. They’re selling seeds on a couple sites their website look on par too. If all their other strains are legit can’t imagine them cutting corners now.

1 Like

cap might be making more mac seeds from his IG post today

2 Likes

Yup n lost river is legit they tag cap reg on ig

1 Like

yes, a sealed bag !
Not sure that they will be released. will see

he said:

I am gonna pop these beans now, to see about making some Miracle F2.

Not sure that implied making some MAC.

1 Like

ya I read a bit much into it but I geuss we will have to see what he ends up doing

2 Likes

I got my mac pack a couple months ago, you still got that pack of InHouse for sale?

Both those packs came personally for me

Far from clone only, a club I’m at had 2 members make f2’s. A v2 f2 is where monkey came up with his purple SD f2 that he used on his Dankonomics gear
I am holding onto v1 f2 and v2 f1, definitely not clone only.

1 Like

Lost river ftw 20 characters

They did good by me popped seeds on a heat mat over the winter w/o a thermostat. She got a lit hotter then I expected. Lost the bottom 4 layers of seed I had in paper towels. He was good enough to do a BOGO on the 2 packs I boned. Worked out to basically buy 3 get 1 free in the end. Was just upfront about it n let him know it was obviously my fault.

2 Likes

I’ve grown 2-3 of their crosses. Awesome customer service and never an issue in their genetics

I saw he is working with a hermie gmo

1 Like

With at least 3 accounts including OP that only ever posted in this thread? I bet it is.

1 Like

interested

Welcome aboard! This thread is two years old

2 Likes

Anyone else running Cap’s gear? I running through some Big Chillz at the moment and most of them are not very impressive. Certainly not worth $200 imo.

Just realized this thread is in the Trading Post sub. Couldn’t find any other cap posts.

4 Likes