Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

thanks @Rabeats2093 , yes in the glow of the red sun :wink:

1 Like

uvb uvba lizard bulbs🤪

Plop plop goes the pollen lmao

1 Like

Man I wish I had the ability to just pop seeds like that! I’m lucky if I can have 3 plants at a time lol. Really good looking plants you have going on. I don’t know how you keep up with it all. I have to date everything just to keep track of when I planted lol

1 Like

I feel very grateful for the freedom i have, and look forward to sharing the fruits soon :slight_smile:

As for keeping up with it, I don’t, they all look like shit, but i hope to get some decent seedlys out of it all, and maybe some hash

2 Likes

Best check the socket that that timer(?) was plugged in on.
Typically that sort of damage de-tempers (removes the springiness) of the wipers and then the contacts heat up under load.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thank you! Will do

1 Like

Seems like the power strip is ok, did not use outlet that had fried timer in it. Thanks again for looking out.

I rooted around a little plucked out 5. One looks like I could just sink it in dirt
:yum:

4 Likes

May do a couple outdoors.

Two phenotypes of the tripping walrus.

4 Likes

Bog bubble f1 sample pick at 5 weeks since pollination

Looks good

3 Likes

Monkeys in the wipeout zone, somebody’s throwing bananas around again. Sweet Cindy x ? Is headed for the hash pile, not going to keep seeds from this plant. All others looking solid atm.

Bananas

No bananas :+1:

6 Likes

And I got a few of these going😜

3 Likes

Something I call the ick. Got night rider genes in there. I hit this plant with lifesaver cir2016 beans pollen. Viable pollen and some other got some LS too​:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Crazy CnC mutt, more muttified by some lifesaver pollen ooops

Outstanding sour boggle. Not sure what happened to my sour bog pollen, could not find, so any seeds I find will be
Sour boggle x sweet and sour Cindy f1

Gonna cut off her head too soon and try to reveg her

How bout a little color. Not very frosty, hopefully making seeds with that energy
CnC mutt

And my favorite
Blue kush x ? Mutt
Hit with lifesaver pollen

Sour strawberry, lifesaver, bog bubble, F1’s are all being attempted on a small scale. Hope to have good beans and nuff to spread some around in my first distribution

Thanks for checking and and have a great one or two :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Lifesaver F1 seed. Quite pleased after last winter’s debacle

4 Likes

Let the coolness enter your vertebrae :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Well done Cartwright!! :+1: :sunglasses:

She is an amazingly great looking plant.
If it smokes half as good as it looks, it will blow your socks off…
:vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thank you very much. They are actually 3 small plants, sweet and sour cindy f1(my own) single stalks, in 1/2 gal pots. I am hoping for seeds. Want some of these f2’s if i get some good ones, or maybe a few of the f1’s i popped these with?

Just got my washers in the mail, and will have the coin flip and mylar in a couple of days :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :+1:

I’ve got some Critical Kush (f1) (a recreation).
It’s a cross of a Dinafem Critical Plus (a worked Skunk #1) and OG Kush male, if you are interested, PM me a safe addy.
I haven’t popped any of these new beans yet but this cross should be good. :crossed_fingers:

…I was after more washers last week and was coming up ‘empty’… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Right on my friend! That cross sounds terrific, I’d pop them in a heartbeat.

I found the washers on scamazon, got two packs of 50. Let me know if you are still unable to get some in a week or two, I will send you some with the beans.

1 Like

Now let’s hope for a decent amount of seeds🤞

4 Likes

Poking around I found a giant seed.

(Sweet Cindy x lsd) x BOG Bubble :eyes:

5 Likes