Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

I see at least 3 ripeys from here

(Sweet Cindy x lsd) x Lifesaver

I also f1’d sc x lsd, will show when shucked.

Have not checked my lifesaver f1’s, but I hope to get enough to make a real seed run. Stay tuned seed peeps.

7 Likes

@Gpaw :crossed_fingers:

Two volunteers :+1:

4 Likes

Could not wait.

It’s real now👀

Sweet and sour Cindy f2🍍

8 Likes

Got 80ish beans of ssc f2

In the spirit of BOG the three packs will be 13 beans each. Figure if I give away 1/2 the stash the gods should be appeased.

@Gpaw gets the first pack. There are two packs up for grabs.

It is my first giveaway so let’s keep it simple. First two og’s to holler “yo yo yo baby pop” get a pack.
:alien:

7 Likes

That’s the right way, give away half+ and good karma will be yours. :vulcan_salute:

Thank you very much honouring me with the first pack! It is truly appreciated… :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yo yo yo yo yo yo babbbbbyyyyy POP!

2 Likes

There we go!!! My first ‘winner’, so pleased. DM your info, and out they go on Monday.

1 Like

One pack left, don’t wait - true blue ssc f2 :slight_smile:

Anyone else want in?

3 Likes

BOG F2s are always worth a pop in my book… so today it appears I’m saying yo yo yo baby POP! I’ll wish some good karma on you now, since I’m about to sacrifice a burnt herbal offering to the growing gods anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Effen A @Cormoran comin’ at ya. Drop me an addy.

Thanks for the well wishes, right back at you!

Stick around more goodies on the way.

2 Likes

You should of seen it I had the hand going and everything saying it out loud lmao …I appreciate it!I don’t snag as much as I use to but with something like this I couldn’t resist

2 Likes

That’s classic, I don’t know what made me think of that phrase. I just was thinking of how fun and care free things were right around that time :wink:

2 Likes

Somehow this thread slid under the radar for me. I found it now, so I’ll follow along if you’ll have me.

1 Like

Nice to have you in here, hope to keep it going in the right direction :wink:

2 Likes

Getting it together for my first bean share. Maybe shuck some more later. Thank you to all you og’s out there​:dark_sunglasses::surfing_woman::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hey there. A big thank you and info post.

First off @Gpaw, got your card, with contents fully intact, thank you very much!!! I did notice how you shipped, and I will follow suit with first Canada ship. Should go out on Monday. Will note it here if there are any more hang ups.

Second round of big thank you’s goes out to @ReikoX @hollyho @Greasy @Rabeats2093 , thank you for the awesome genetics to work with! you cats are way above me in the batting order, but if you see anything you like as we go along, just shout it out. Thanks again, feel like I am forgetting someone(s)ugh. I do have some of these gifts going, will post here when I can.

@Cormoran @Rabeats2093 got your stuff ready, shooting for Monday the latest :slight_smile:

@Foreigner @potpotpot got you cats too, same deal :eyes:

Hey, @ChronicMcBudz, did you say something about an LSD X?
I have Sweet Cindy x LSD f1, got one going now, will post a pic later on. Send you a bunch if you want :+1:

@middleman , thanks for checking in here. Want a pack of SSC F2? Found a bunch more:)

@NugLifeFarms420 gets a thank you too! Just remembered the drunken watermelons you sent me, winter popping, will post it here if i can.

I think that is everything. Happy growing!

8 Likes

I would be down for some sweet and sour Cindy f2s!
Edit: I see you only had a few so happy to just follow along and you can hold onto them to give out to people ready to plant immediately. Good job on the seed making!

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, and would love some, but they would probably live in the stash for the foreseeable future. Current situation doesn’t allow for running non fem plants at the moment. I’m actually considering liquidating most of my non-fem stash in the vault just so they can hopefully find life somewhere. I had big dreams when I was still planning this whole thing out and reality is now setting in. Snapped up a lot of the early preservation work here.

2 Likes

Just came across this thread have no idea how I missed it good vibes awesome looking plants and some dead chunes excited to try out my first bog a try I got a pack of lifesaver f2s to give a go. I know it’s been along time but how did you like that blue magoo it’s always intrigued me because my mom always use to call me mr magoo thought it would be fun to grow it out sometime saw they had a bx3 available but haven’t seen much on it much love @Cartwright and happy growing to you :seedling::v::heart:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you again for your generosity! :+1:

1 Like