Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Thanks. Should have specified “humpback” since you asked for species. The big clue was when you said Rabeats neck of the woods.

1 Like

No way, all set, it’s not just humpys, that’s what’s so fucked up. It’s pilots, minkes, and even a fucking right whale, which - ironically-they are using to close the lobster industry in the northeast. So we see right whales dying, and do nothing. But we postulate they are going extinct because of fishing lines, and impose a lockdown.

Hmmm, where have I heard that word before? How has that worked out for everyone? We all safe? Whales safe? noone is safe, buy a helmet - and do a little prep :wink:

1 Like

A little musical interlude for those in the zone, free fun for a click

2 Likes

Now that we’ve stretched the legs a bit with a little boogie, let’s do an easy one for the fourth pack of LSF2

The most famous *asterisk in history was/is?

2 Likes

Baseball… Roger Maris?

☆DJSF

1 Like

@DJSF , NICE JOB!! Same addy?

This film was done very well, I encourage a look.

4 Likes

Elephant maybe…. Prob not.

2 Likes

@Cartwright yes sir! Same addy. Thanks for your fun giveaways!

☆DJSF

2 Likes

You are so welcome, these should go nice with the Bog Bubbles ;), keep and eye out for some sweet and sour cindy’s in a couple months. Kids shouldnt be allowed to have this much fun!

4 Likes

Ok smoov :star_struck:, @Smooth

Who hit one more home run than the asterisk?

c’wright

2 Likes

My Google fu failed me on that one, congrats to whoever actually knows it haha.

1 Like

Not sure how you missed it with smooglely, just happened last season :wink:

1 Like

Barry Bonds?

Thanks alot, I like doing it this way, as I don’t have billions of seeds to share, just enuff for some peeps and me to hunt thru.

Priceless JOE moment, he’s had a few :wink:

Seems all the pretty ones do a tv gig, makes sense.
Anyone remeber Dooggy

4 Likes

Guessing sammy sosa

1 Like

nope not sammy steroid, well i guess he did, but he cheated, and all steroid guys are out of this.

so, no bonds, mac, or sammy, all cheaters.

So, 62 - who did it?

Hank Aaron. Albert Pujos. Aaron judge

1 Like

nope, nope, neither ever landed on 62

are you fucking with me;)

Aaron Judge

1 Like