Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

nope, noone wants them, or peeps recovering from St Patty’s green beer hangover

We used to go here :slight_smile: what do you want light or dark beer? no budweiser here!

8 Likes

I tried hitting up @Thats_bank i know he would love some.

1 Like

My old stomping ground’s. I used to go to Coney Island High on st Marks

2 Likes

No shit, small world indeed. I was there to work, party, and live it up-- late 90’s to early 2000’s, after the big thing the city changed, and alot of us boned out :frowning:

2 Likes

Sounds like I might have bumped into you! Same time frame. I burned out for sure

2 Likes

That’s very cool. Nice to see you again;)

You know what they say- better to burn out than fade away

3 Likes

We’re so barren, bring us Aaron!!

4 Likes

Finally :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nice bro, I know you will like these :+1: keep an eye out :wink:

4 Likes

I had faith he would make it lol :call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright and thanks @A-Loc for ringing the alarm

2 Likes

Think I’m late to the party. Lost the count though.
We’re so barren, bring us Aaron
Lol. Good job fellas!

Hola, once I grade and pack out, I will see if there’s an extra for you, thanks for chiming in!

1 Like

That’s cool, but no need to do so.
I’ve been lurking around in the background. I love this series of pics and update. You got alot going on! Its beautiful. Idk how I’d keep track of things with so many projects running concurrently, lol. More power to ya! :+1:
Thanks bud! :slightly_smiling_face:

:v::heart:

1 Like

I will get to them soon…ish !We just did Brussel sprouts onions and broccoli :broccoli:.
Thinking about getting another light

1 Like

Right on, I will be doing more giveaways soon, once I’m pleased with what i see. The gn’s are a no brainer, they are what they are, gotta sort thru my other stuff tho to see what is really there and what is not.

Yes, alot going on now, but a bunch of culls, and a quick decision to abort or two and I’m back to normal. I can see the few plants that I am really concerned with, and not overly concerned about most frankly.

As for keeping track, alot of paper, pencil, and markers :wink: …and lots of changes of clothes and quick showers when the pollen starts flying.

9 Likes

The pollen is a problem that concerns me. I am near flowering and want to do some beans, but want to not mix males…
I’m still thinking what could be the better way…

HG!

1 Like

Been busy in here huh @Cartwright! Happy Saturday!

2 Likes

For me, I’d just do one male if it was my first time. Use him on a few diff plants, and have a ball. You wont be worried about cross contamination, and will know what you have if there is over spray.

Fwiw, I now love overspray:)

3 Likes

F’nA bro, whacking things while I’m above the daisies :wink:

2 Likes