Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Already here! Three days ago.
Many thanks.!
Sorry for not reporting earlier, I am with a herniated disc and this days was… well… fucked.

HG!

3 Likes

All good, feel better quick!

1 Like

Hey Hoss…
Allow me to draw your attention to something special… Loran had sent me 3 strains. LBL was one… grew her out and kept a Lemony pheno, Lemon Tree because it was tall… big coke can buds… I have 15 seeds.

Love to see her in your talented hands… and possibly preserve her… if you find her worthy.
LMK

9 Likes

Do it, dm coming. MUch appreciated for sure, omg…

4 Likes

Morning all, hope you are well. Plants plants and more plants. Toms peps cukes n’ all getting wet today💧

And here is my hopeful seed repro.
Bog bubble f1’s I made
One sister up front and three suitors behind her🔥

Gonna clone her right now and pollen ate the top half when / if I can. I have had some dud dudes, so fingers crossed. I am only using the best plants found;)

Just watered

More bbf1- girls #3 and #4
Small but shapely in their pre clone glory

Two female rotten pineapples f3. Very pretty shooting for f4👀

Been working this for a couple of years. Gonna lose the sweet Cindy x lsd and just call her ET👍
Ladies and germs I give you:
Ella’s Trip🙃

Freshly watered but sexy leafage

Rotten pineapple pretty leafs

Enjoy the morning✌️

18 Likes

Yeah… beautiful leaves of the RP.
Almost fouble serrations and very pronounced.

HG!

1 Like

Indeed, but I don’t want to get too far ahead of my shoes, just praying to the cannagods at this point. If it goes f4, and they are uniform and beautiful like this, I am going to throw a fricken party!!!

3 Likes

Oil slicks are bad. But not if they are confined to your mug​:eyes::sunglasses:🤌

Chosen dudes

Noobs to the room🤣

Umm…

Auto finish line

20 Likes

Sorry for the delay @ShiskaberrySavior @Kronnkk and @TopShelfTrees1. All good now. :flight_departure:

3 Likes

Been a bit, here’s a peek. Hope things are blooming wherever you are :sunflower:

Blue kush x ???
P4160003

Dreamcatcher x ???
P4160004

Lifesavers f2 and cnc mutts
P4160002

group
P4160005

Blueberry diesel f2 @Rhai88 sexy six, think I still have 10 goingP4160012

Seeds :slight_smile:
P4160011

Seedsville, bmr x lsd :wink:
P4160006

keep it going:)

17 Likes

Very nice! Be sure to share the progress in the BBD testers thread!

I’m sure @anonymous4289 would like to see progress since he did create this cross. I just happend to F2 the F1s I ran for him. I’m sure you will find a winner in there!

3 Likes

Very cool , I will be sure to do so. Thanks for the beans,

1 Like

Looking great man :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Brother @DJSF , your journey here was too short. Words are tough to come by, but I know he appreciated canna beans.

In honor of his passing, I plan to make a bunch of packs up, and give them away. He always liked a fun contest, and I will try to incorporate some in here.

Off to packing, be well, and keep your eyes peeled for these.

17 Likes

Prayers Buddy

1 Like

Ok, let’s start simple, in here. Maybe prowl out to the crazy free seeds thread later on, will see.

For now, I am packed up and ready to ship a pack of each to:
@potpotpot
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Smooth
@middleman
@BeagleZ

If no addy changes, cool, keep an eye out.

17 Likes

Thank you sir I’ll let you know when they land . Have a great Sunday

2 Likes

Right on, you enjoy the rest of the day too

4 Likes

Love it brother, I’ll pop these ASAP dedicated to our lost brethren. I will miss @DJSF for sure, had a bond from the beginning here.

Appreciate the act the kindness my man!!
Good vibes and Gratitude :pray:

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you. That was unexpected.
Very kind of you.

3 Likes