Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

i really hope so man! i totally intended to make seeds but i started culling a bunch of males and i kind of lost track of what i was doing :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Im packing everything up and doing a shucking Saturday. Join me on the bean train.

I will be back with rotten pineapple f4, bog bubble f2. I sure hope they look good, the seeds that is. Plants were all very resinous and pungent :popcorn:

First nug rpf4

19 Likes

Seeds look great please tag me would appreciate getting a few of those. Thanks

1 Like

You got it. They do look nice, only one or two duds in the first nug, :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck!:v:t3::herb:
Beans do look greatā€¦pls tag me also if possibleā€¦ :eyes::pray:t3::blush:

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like

The Dead loved playing on Sunday, and we loved going :slight_smile:

Open to all interested in these. I have 3 packs, and only 3.
Blue Moon Rocks x LSD F2
First 3 to chime in with ā€˜you can shave my headā€™ take them home :wink:

Iā€™ve got one outside, will put up a pick at some point.

6 Likes

Never miss a Sunday show!!

1 Like

Some bad things too. The Blue kush mystery cross Iā€™ve been running popped balls this round. Found them today. Disappointed, because I hit them with the last of my true blue kush pollen:(

They also infected my dream catcher cross. I hit them 3 or 4 weeks ago, so I am hoping for the best. Used an auto pollen to try to make a fast dc for outdoors. I see seeds popping out, so a late ball drop may not be of any consequence :crossed_fingers:

I have contacted those I sent these to, and have trashed the plants.

here are the seeded dcā€™s
P6050006
P6050004
P6050005
P6050006
P6050001
P6050002

So, that means my sinse dcā€™s may be ruined, as they have a few weeks left. ugh
hereā€™s one that was intended for stash
P6050007

the good, a bog bubble f2 seed pulled a week early and curing outside
P6050008

so, lost bk beans and sinse, lost dc sinse, should still get fast dc beansā€¦

keep it positiveā€¦

5 Likes

Too true, and Tuesdayā€™s too for some reason, shrug, ā€¦

1 Like

Responsible move buddy, all my respect for this.

Big empathy too, on this round i found a stellar male checking all boxes of the goal. Every fucking single one like a Jah gift. And it turned in one of the most beautiful herm iā€™ve seen since decades lmao, full herm male. Pretty rare. Guaranteed hell in offspring. Iā€™ve culled him like a maniac, breeding plan started in March trashed and all. ā€œTry again better and harderā€ style ^^ All the others was culled already (and it was a good thing, not enough checkboxes). It sux but itā€™s always worth the pain to delay the planning in this case. Stay strong, the qualitative reward is always at the level of the worry to dodge.

Stupid hint, but bulletproof : In a new era of our green world where breeders (even the biggest) are making seeds with whatever they have + washed/aged motherplants that just want to die, and the drastic increase of selfed genetic the last decade ā€¦ iā€™m opting for an old habit with all my selections : increasing the root mass as fuck all the time. Thatā€™s an habit i used for well known clones and SOG, to fill the stash. But this is now a kind of bulletproof vest for the new deal.

It imply pushed dry cycles (we call it ā€œhardenedā€ here) + strong sauce in root booster just after (any type). On known and sturdy clones it doesnā€™t matter to dry the roots and to burn them a little with booster just after, you got only the extra grams. But when you systematize the thing, it push most of the herms to show their damned face early. And before youā€™re enough lured to make seeds with it.

1 Like

Thanks man, not what I wanted to find:) My stash of germ testing seeds just went up. Stash of good seeds took a hit, but I got these Ive been drying.

Sweet cindy x lsd, I have an A and a B part of the line. One side is just stellar, and the other is a close second, everything i want for my conditions. I want to run each side, and cross them to each other, and see what happens.
P6050012

Then a rotten pineapple outdoor bagseed from last year. Probably seeded by a golden nugget. Tough to tell. I have old wvp pollen in the freezer, so I hit the rp od bagseed with the goods. so now itsā€¦
Willamette valley pineapple x sweet and sour cindy (rotten pineapple)
x
golden nugget?
X
Willamette valley pineapple male
Maybe the male pineapple will bring something to the table, he was a huge pollen producer.
P6050013

These are some iā€™m going to share at some point.
Willamette Valley Pineapple x Sweet & Sour Cindy F4
P6050009

And I plan to share a few of these too. Bog Bubble F2
P6050011

Thanks for checking in, and, as always, keep it productive;)

18 Likes

You can shave my head. Dibs please canā€™t believe no one else is wanting those seeds?

5 Likes

Cool, all yoursā€¦I think there are some peeps being extra polite, and thatā€™s totally cool, as we are not a super crowded room. But, this is open to ALL, and no pressure to run themā€¦but i think you will be drooling when you see her lit up in here in october;)

Also, I think thereā€™s alot of beanage around too, itā€™s a very good vibe all around right now. I run hot and cold, but vibinā€™ right now.

Thanks for hangin around shisk

10 Likes

ehā€¦no f2ā€™s for me! :upside_down_face: but iā€™m gonna chuck some shiskaberry pollen from @SHSC-1 on themā€¦should be real interesting!

2 Likes

Nice, rock on brutha, I wish I had the time and space for that pollen too, maybe some other time:))

1 Like

Well shit! Since you put it that way! You can shave my head! Thanks homie!! Do you need me to send you my addy? Happy Sunday playa!

4 Likes

perfect, just perfect, now one more victim:)

The 9/13/91, friday the 13th was a hotter version, but this will have to do

4 Likes

I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least Iā€™m enjoying the ride, at least Iā€™m enjoying the ride.
Ride, ride, ride :musical_note:

Happy sunday everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Sunday to you too!!!

2 Likes