Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

No, got your addy. I keep them in a safe, with a self destruct button for anyones fingerprint other than mine;)

3 Likes

did your pollen pack ever arrive?
I think you were one of the last ones I hadn’t scratched off the list as the cards arrived.
Got you covered on a resend … now or any time in the future should you want it. I have a good stash of the pollen packs in the freezer :wink:

3 Likes

You are the man, and a gift to the OG community!! Many thanks, your offer for resend is much appreciated. I will tag you in the fall when I am getting ready to fire up the lights. Have a great morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I look and see, but stay muted. Already received many from you, and don’t want to be the only gifted.

Sorry for that hermie, things happen.
I am looking my ladies and crossing fingers… They were a little stressed by heat and a little dryness some day…

Keep the good job!!!

1 Like

Hey man, what’s up.? Always good to see you around. Stay tuned, i will have more stuff to go out soon. We are gonna need all hands on deck when the beans start to fly :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

You can shave my head!
Lol, not really though. :yum:

Sad day with the balls and RIP to your BK Pollen.

2 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 ! That’s three, see you next time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And I thought I would always continue to miss your awsome flash giveaways! Thanks bud. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I’m glad you are here to share the fun :llama:

3 Likes

Dude, for real? I’m searching my notes for the last 13 months, and you ain’t there. Oh my, well, dm your deets so I can get these out to you, :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yup, I’ve missed every single one of your seeds! Lol
Details incoming. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, well we are changing all that right now. Gonna throw a bonus in there keep you eyes peeled

6 Likes

You’re awsome. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Bloody monster minor hail damage

16 Likes

I see no such damage…lol. That thing is beautiful.
Looks like she’s gonna have 15 point leaves when it’s all said and done! :v::wink::+1:

2 Likes

Just checking in and damn I missed a bunch! Everything looks great

1 Like

Night rider mystery cross. Nice leaves. I just call it the ick

19 Likes

she looks sexy… cool lookin leaves

2 Likes

Nice, have a great day.

1 Like

Buttonsville. All my favs😍
Johnnypotseeds mystery up front

Bloody monster gonna need a straight jacket