Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Yo Yo, hit the water this a.m. since i wuz up. Small fish around, not exactly what I was looking for.

Tornado warning now, fun stuff…

decent report at some point, I hope

keep it tuned – all beans recently harvested come from the same strain
Willamette Valley Pineapple.

My only named strain, the rotten pineapple, used a female wvp, and a male Sweet and sour cindy.

Now i reversed it, and used the wvp male on SSC females, and others :wink:

if it turns out as good as the RP, i will dub it Reverse Rotten :open_mouth: We may be offering some to test.

13 Likes

Love is in the air, and on my plant. Looks like I am in good hands.

Bog bubble going all Cousin It on us

21 Likes

Nice Shots ,Lady Bug Buds , they like raisins in the shade, good Sunday you all…
Grow The World with Love ,your the new moto LadyBug…Peace…

3 Likes

Big rainbow

12 Likes

The heat is unwelcome and out of hand. Humidity is maxed out. And the biting flies are loving it.

Sitting here with a swatter. Ugh, just whacked 4

10 Likes

Eww, biting flies.
Like Deer Flies or Horse flies?
Them things are fricken huge up here!
:grimacing:

3 Likes

Neither. These are black biting flies, genus unknown, just gross. someone nearby is being lax about their basura :wink:

4 Likes

Peeps been peekin so I shut it down for a bit. Most lost to rot, tuff year.

Keeping a positive outlook. My rotten pineapple is a winner, and I have some f4’s packed up.

Anybody want a pack before I put them up in free seeds?

And yes, it is still raining, which should be the death knell

20 Likes

Me, pineapple please

2 Likes

Hola amigo!!! Glad to send, I got a stamp for you :wink: enjoy growing them!

1 Like

Many thanks!!!
Do you still have addy?

1 Like

You are very welcome, or prego as they say :wink:

Send the addy to me, just to be sure :+1:

2 Likes

PM sent.

Many thanks!!!

1 Like

I’ll take a pack if you have enough please. I’m getting ready to run those Sweat & Sour Cindy X LSD you sent me a while back. Thank you @Cartwright

3 Likes

My pleasure, on their way :wink:

That is a Sweet Cindy x LSD I think. Not sure I crossed the ssc with the lsd. But, the SC x LSD is a great cross. I’m getting 2 distinct phenols, will put up a pic soon :wink:

5 Likes

Oh. My mistake. Thank you for those.

I have been keeping track of who I received seeds from on here and what order I received them. You was the first person to gift me seeds on here and I am going to pop those very soon.

2 Likes

It looks like you got the SSC mash up, I made. Like f1 x bx1, or something. Solid beans for sure, but i will try to remember to include the SC x LSD for you with the RP f4.

3 Likes

I have a couple going now. Lost some to germination and damping off. Wouldnt mind a backup pack if there are xtras.

1 Like

Hey buddy, sorry to hear about the damping. Be glad to lay these on you, consider them out for delivery :wink:

4 Likes

All we can go do brotha. :vulcan_salute:

Every silver lining’s got a touch of grey.

4 Likes