Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Happy thanksgiving brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Excellent germ rates on the peppers. May try to flower a few out in a corner to see what hybrids are there and if I got any true jala’s

12 Likes

Bean picking day. Gonna add some BOG LSD and BOG Sour Bubble to the mix. Was fortunate to get these from the man himself before his untimely journey to the spirit world. Rest In Peace, and thank you for what you did while you were here✌️

My CNC mutt, throw a few of these down

Blue moon rocks x lsd f3

Now let’s dig into the gift bag. I’m thinking Shiskaberry right off the bat🤌
Dropping 10
Thank you @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1 , much obliged. If either of you see anything I’m doing you want to play with just dm me👍

A lil’ berry freak from @middleman , thanks a lot👌

Oh, here’s a fun one.
Rotten pineapple f3 x willamette valley pineapple
Try to reintroduce some pineapple back into the rottenness :crazy_face:

In well water plus hydrogen peroxide

Keep it soakin’

19 Likes

Good luck with all those fresh seed starts ya picked some interesting strains . I’ll be tagging along.

3 Likes

Thanks for the positive vibes, hope things are good with you. Lots of cool beans in the chest, gotta start firing thru some. Will decide what seeds will be made as I progress.

7 Likes

Crazy double header

Nice looking Hong Kong bluey

LBL F2

Berry freaks 8/9 so far

Cnc mutts and pineapple de la rotten

Dream catcher surprise

Cap junky , Hong Kong’s, rp’s, lbl’s,

Rush and never waste the day

13 Likes

I wasn’t sure what to expect with those, so thanks for reporting that.

4 Likes

Another trip down the Rabbit Hole… where did the LBL come from? One of my very favorite strains man… I love the name Hong Kong Bluey… ya gotta picture the plant flying up out of a garbage can in karate suit hahaha…

pulling up a chair this time to get involved… man you run a bunch… nice

2 Likes

Low and behold, it was you that sent me the lbl f2. Thank you for that. Apparently, there is some history with this strain. Looking forward to seeing what comes.

Yes, I like to plant ridiculous numbers of seeds. Bound to find a few winners this winter;)

Dig day
If they ain’t up fast, I dig a little, find the ones planted too deep.

80/85 germ on round two :+1:

Nothing found in these five

Found a few down deep, see if they make it🍿

Bottom watering the tray with fulpower and slf100

Plain promix cchp on right🙄
My recipe on left😍

Good conditions now that baby huey is in da house

See ya soon

10 Likes

Thats all you’re gonna pop ?
Psfttt…
Haha looking good brother good luck on finding some gems

3 Likes

Update on OG Kush x Lifesaver.
The plant in the centre is a confirmed female. A real beauty she’s turning out to be.

Confirmed female:

Males:

RIP :dove::herb::disappointed_relieved::

Smell from the stems of the males were just too intense while being taken down. Unable to describe but I know the buds from the female is gonna be full-power! :boom:

Thank you @Cartwright :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

11 Likes

Killer job on the plants. They look very good. I’m glad she’s a looker, hope she flowers and smokes as well as she is vegging🤌

Makes me want to pop a few. Had one outdoors early on, crazy vigor, didn’t finish her due to numbers;)

5 Likes

Morning folks🍍 hope things are good out there. Not too bad here.

Been finding these gigantoid beans in some outdoor harvest. I was curious to see if these big beans would make big seedlings. They do, check them out on the left of sour bubbles and lsd’s planted on the same day.
Sweet Cindy x lsd
Self pollination or random town pollen added to my bog cross.

Here is a regular old seed and the ones I’m pulling out.

Curious for sure
![image|375x500](upload://8ymvLHxRPbqUHm6T6zIGuLGMpPV to.jpeg)

Berry freak - 5 freaks @middleman

Berry freaks - 1 freek and one normal looking plant

Shiskaberry 10/10 1 runt

Hometown crosses🍿

@THCeed WMBK

Well that’s it for the other one

14 Likes

Welcome back to the Winter Wipeout zone, we’ve been awaiting your arrival. Sit back, spark one or two up, and enjoy the zone’s vibe.

We concentrate on weed and seeds, among other things. Like music:

Now that we’ve got dem bones shakin’, let’s peek inside.
Kinda crowded in here now, :wink:
PC100020

BOG seedlings lsd and sb
PC100014

OD giant seeds, quite the pace for these :slight_smile:
PC100015

Shiskaberry, berry freak, bmr cross, sweet cindy x lsd f3
PC100016

Home field crosses
cnc, wvp, rp, et, etc…fiesty little sprouts.
PC100017

WMBK
PC100018

decent conditions, could be warmer :roll_eyes:
PC100013

New toy :slight_smile: PC100012

the gang busted out of the 4x4 tray last night, truely overgrown this time around
PC100004

Hong Kong Bluey’s
PC100006
PC100005 PC100007

lbl f2 in the back
PC100008

rotten pineapples and lbl’s
PC100010
PC100009

More hobby, venison jerky :wink:
PB220001

Thanks for spending some time with us this morning, and have a great rest of the day :))))))) :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Wow… brother you definitely got a lot going , I like the room setup. Very nice my friend. Everything is looking healthy and those giant seeds looking like might be some big plants :+1::+1::v: and venison jerky is amazing

2 Likes

Tanks a lot J! Your stuff has been looking good too, great to see you in the zone :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thank you brother, The much needed break helped a lot. Battling heat issues , working too much and then the aphids from some contaminated promix a buddy bought and used for some tester plants he gave me. Kinda pushed me over the edge , ruined my grow , lost clones of strains I don’t have anymore, lost couple good clones of some special phenos. I tore everything down , treated the room for bugs for 3 months , I scrubbed everything down with bleach and repainted . Closed it up and that was that. Fresh clean bug free room, updated some equipment and going hard at it again. Lol

2 Likes

I can dig it, fucken bugs, ugh…Don’t look back, plenty of amazing strains and phenol’s to hunt thru.

Aphids are gross, glad you got it all on track now

Blow up dem buggers

more music :open_mouth:

3 Likes

8 Likes

:joy::rofl: yes in deed

1 Like