Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

That’s ducking hilarious!

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist soaking more

Thank you @Carty and @MissinBissin much obliged

Thank you @darkillusion for the royal procession beans, it is some fine smoke, that I shall enjoy all winter long;). Found one seed so far in the harvest, I am planting it:)

Plus bog bubble repros and an attempt at a reverse rotten pineapple. The original is wvp x ssc. I have now reversed it to ssc x wvp!

More bmr x lsd and more of those giant sc x lsd beans

Cranked the lights up

Plants loving it

11 Likes

Check them out. Every plant lookes to be growing in sync and identically.
PC100004
If this is a sog grow you’ve got it perfect.
I’ll be watching buddy. :v:

10 Likes

Thanks a lot! I have the tallest on the outside and shorties in the middle, for a coliseum effect. It should all translate into a sog or two;). Awesome to have you along for the ride.

3 Likes

Bro I’m always watching. I may not talk much but my eyes are everywhere :rofl:
Keep doing your thing :+1::v:

3 Likes

Do you know how the SFV is related to the clone only? If they’re not fems, they must be a cross, right? Possibly the SFV OG Kush, which I think is SFV x Afghan? You could do a kind of, muddy backcross with the LBL… Not technically a backcross I don’t think because all the common parents are themselves hybridized, but all in the same ballpark for sure.

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe Carty will pop by and fill in the blanks. I plan to do some cloning/hunting, and see what I come up with. Lot’s of lemons and limes in there, to go with the pineapples.

1 Like

You just made my day @Cartwright, Thanks for dipping in.

Since we last shared bro, I have been corrected by @SativaKid about my early labeling of the strains.

The Thai is just that, exclusively, custom cropped by SK himself over 5 years. re: 7.5 week flowering wild thai…

• yes its from World of Seeds originally.

No Red trait or pheno.

I’m committing to a Red GSC this spring as well, so I like your style !!!

Best Wishes, I’ll be right here

2 Likes

His Thai is not just that - it’s from World of Seeds. It’s widely acknowledged by pretty much everyone that all their strains are skunked. No idea how good or bad his is, but it’s not pure and that’s worth knowing, IMO.

3 Likes

Thanks for the updated info, much appreciated! These are my first Thai plants, so I’m pretty stoked.

2 Likes

The Red GSC is special Outdoors in Ontario because the red sets in and it can handle the cold. And the cold makes it red. And the plants I grew indoors cold finished with black buds in the bag. Very strong and sticky, lots of terpenes. Plus this strain tested at the highest sexual purity. Tested exactly perfect like the Thai. But this strain takes 9.5 weeks instead of 8. But you will see it finish completely with extreme colors.

3 Likes

I bred from the seeds starting with 12 plants for cloning. So I studied the line and bred from the Thai cross. Yes it’s a CROSS but almost for sure not Skunk. People say that just trying to sound smart. But I honestly don’t think anyone knows the lineage but its loaded with THCV which only comes in those levels from the original Thailand weed. I crossed the wide leaves out of the 12 and shazam, I got lucky. I locked the Thai Terps in a regular flower time weed. The original phenos finished in 12-18 weeks.

4 Likes

Wowza! It’s going to be the hedge very soon.

3 Likes

@SativaKid thanks for some details. Much appreciated. Really looking forward to some Thai influence in here.

3 Likes

The Southeast Asia weed has the most THCV and growing some of the strains can be interesting but challenging.

2 Likes

Sexing day, many rotten pineapple f4 to go thru.

Did 5 so far, 4 girls and a boy. Dude in the middle.
![image|375x500](upload://g9O8bInPL7h2r2fh1jQJYGFPIyx hi.jpeg)

Nice looking veggers

Have a great early morning. Hit it up later maybe​:pineapple::us::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Well don’t stop now :rofl:
Have a good one bro !

1 Like

Ok here we go. As per usual with rp I have lots of girls. Looks like 20 /10, f/m👌

Good looking uniform dudes.

Two more nicely structured dudes on the left, and two lankers I will probably cull

Some ladies

Hope to go f5 cannagods willing

Back soon

13 Likes

30 years since this late gem :slight_smile:

Enjoy your day :wave:

Cold Rain and Snow
New Minglewood Blues
Friend of the Devil
Black-Throated Wind
Althea
Beat it on Down the Line
Bird Song
Promised Land

Shakedown Street
Samson and Delilah
Ship of Fools
Truckin’
Nobody’s Fault But Mine
That Would Be Something
drums
The Wheel
All Along the Watchtower
Stella Blue
Around and Around

I Fought the Lawtps://youtu.be/nFfeEvy-dyw

Flower power

14 Likes

Dude… now I know what my room would look like, if I had more room… we share a sickness for wanting to grow multiple strains brudda… love your setup and how all your plants, and quite a variety, are all dialed in pretty good… not easy.

Keep up the great work, and I’ve got a bunch of new Autos I’ve made that I started back in 2008… Gabagoo F4. Beast Mode F2… love to send you some to check out bro.

Sorry for not stopping in more, this project has had me so busy getting it all organized and finally selling seeds for $2ea… of course N/C to you bro

5 Likes