Carty's Collective

Sour Stomper starts off a bit slow according to the description of her… here you can see 2 distinct phenotypes side by side…

14 Likes

Goat & Monkey seeds just rock… I kept just a few when I did the big giveaway test grow of the White Runtz crosses. this one he never released.

Molokai Frost #5 x White Runtz at a week old… I just up potted her into a 3gal felt pot, making sure I used Big Foot Mycho… Impressive

12 Likes

Rolling along nicely Carty.
:v:t4:

4 Likes

Everything’s looking great my brother!
The Goat and Monkey genetics are some some precious beans and a great tribute to your friend too!!

5 Likes

I’m waiting on the edge of me chair for the pkg from Big to arrive. He made copies of every strain and I just may put his gear into the rotation every other grow if he’s sending me the grip of seeds I think he is… oh, and when I used the term grip… I got the coolest lesson on the where the saying comes from… hehe.
It’s like, hey, I’m gonna go score us a lid of pot. never heard that you need to catch up on your Cheech n Chong movies huh?

ok… stoned on some Dosidos…

7 Likes

How about a few shots while I’m here…

11 Likes

I bet you’ll have a bigger grin then the Cheshire Cat and doing a happy dance when they get there! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I guess it’s a whole new meaning to get a grip lol

Those Molokai #5 X White Runtz sure have taken off and the Urkle X White Runtz don’t look to far from behind!

Looking good brother!

4 Likes

Thanks D… and yes, just talked with BigSur and he’s hooking me up so I’m doing the same in return. He is after all the donator of the Gabagoo Daddy… hehe.
He’s taking on the Jamaican Project and sending him almost half the pollen.
Nice to have someone, like yourself, who’s trust worthy and don’t have to even worry, when they are ready next season I’ll hear from him… we are on 2 other sites together.

Yeah man, that Molokai #5 cross is taking off twice as fast as the Urkle is… Remember, 1 Urkle is same age, 1 Urkle is a week behind.

I put down 2 of D’Grape Fire by Oldsog because one looked like it wasn’t germinating so I just dropped it in the hole… guess who just showed up to play…
ooops. lol.

Ok… I’ve made a decision. since I have to run a tent on 12/12 and cannot have any light leaks bleeding over from a tent right next to the other. I’m gonna run both tents with photo periods…

So in the bigger tent I’ll have D’Grape Fire, 2 Urkle x WR and the M5 x WR

In the smaller tent I’ll have… Jungle Spice by Bodhi recreated by Left Handed Seeds… regular seeds so I’ll need to drop 7 in hopes of getting 3 or 4.
Thier Description:
Congo x 88 G13 HP
Big bold Congolese hash plant fusion. Thick buds with a long lasting balanced effect. Hashy incense pine cone terps. Best of both worlds with this vintage crusty indica meets sticky landrace mind jewel. Unique and special line… 9-10 weeks

7 Likes

See the little baby who just popped up… D’Grape Fire x 2 feminized, do I keep both? prolly… lol

The 2 Urkle crosses… the bigger one same age as the Molokai #5… just got up potted to 3gal felt. not happy with root production however. work on that.

9 Likes

Look who decided to begin flowering… she must know her nutrients will be here Tuesday… hehe. Humboldt’s Flower Stacker. she just keeps getting prettier by the day…

This pheno obviously has a lot of Sativa in her, the high should be incredible.

14 Likes

Glad to see you’re returning the kindness. I know your Gabagoo is an amazing creation!
My best to Bigsur and I hope you both get the most out of the Jamaican pollen. You got me curious about this Project. Whatever it is I wish you and him the best of luck!

We saved about half of the pollen we sent, to use for future endeavors. But going to have to wait behind the CS and BO. Who knows might just dust a branch of CS with it.

I’m honored for the mutual trust brother it’s a rare thing these days.
I believe I remember BigSur from the old days. If I’m right he was a cool dude.

Yeah loving the Molokai #5 cross and the the Urkles I see that the one is a week behind otherwise the look almost identical. Very nice!

Looks like you’re going to save on the electric bill and I love the Bodhis been eying the Congo x 88 G13 x Hp yummy!
Looking forward to seeing them all grow bro!

1 Like

Those Flower Stackers are wild! Awesome branching. I’m sure she’ll be amazing smoke!

The Sour Stomper is putting on weight daily now. Never underestimate Mephisto Gear

This was 2 days ago… today they’ve almost doubled in size really bulking up…
41 days…

18 Likes

Damn! Those are getting huge brother!!

3 Likes

You said it… 4 1/2 ft

10 Likes

Buds are are stacking on that Stacker quite Nicely!!

1 Like

Hey Draig… ever get depressed because a grow is going crappy… that is what this Gabagoo Beast has done to me. I find myself unmotivated and slacking big time of, well, everything… grrrrr. Mom was a manic depressant and it sneaks up on me at times… shaking it off now and back to getting serious…

Just had some of Matt’s gear arrive and I believe it’s all older workings…

You my brother and partner get 1st choice of the 4 packs that arrived, donated by my friend BigSur51 who also helped me create Gabagoo way back when.

ECSD x White Runtz
Runtz x White Runtz
Fire OG x Blueberry
Herijuana x Blueberry

Didn’t receive as many as I thought, but 8 - 10 of each is enough to preserve each strain. So pick one you two and get to it when you can, I know I’ve asked a lot of you lately… but Matt’s gear is worthy and, I have an idea which you’ll choose too…

5 Likes

After reading up on Jamaican weeds and how fast they finish, I’m going to pick one of these and hit it with the Jamaican pollen you sent me… hand paint an entire branch and test them out… Matt would dig that as we talked about this kind of stuff a lot and I sent him a bunch of seed stock to go thru…

Jamaican pollen x Duban Poison x Triangle Kush
or
Jamaican pollen x either Blueberry cross above…

2023 is gonna be fun

7 Likes

The Sour Stomper just hit 60 Days and is beginning to show some nice color…
this photo is a few days old and still shows a lot of hairs exposed, the fact they are bright white means this plant received little to no pollen like her sister did.

I’d say she’ll go 70 days or so, more like 75.

16 Likes

Oh yeah brother, I get depressed It’s damn hard to get motivated in that state. Sometimes I can barely articulate my thoughts. Bipolar is the worst. glad you’re evening out!

Thanks so much for offering me a choice pack.of these awesome genetics!! Big props to BigSur51!
Like I said though I knew you were expecting more so please don’t feel obligated brother. I know how Matt’s Matt’s work means to you…
But if I were to choose I think it would be one of the Blueberry crosses the unless you want to cross them with the Jamaican but they all sound great! Again only if comfortable with it. We have a lot of big things in the near future to work on partner. It’s all good!

Jamaican pollen x Duban Poison x Triangle Kush

Jamaican pollen x either Blueberry cross above…

They both sound excellent to work on! I still have some of the Jamaican pollen I could make some F1s of (Herijuana x Blueberry) X Jamaican and send you those, it might take a minute. I get it if you want to work on these yourself. but the offer is there my friend.

The Sour Stompers are looking so yummy!! So you think she has another 2 weeks? Damn she’s going to be huge! Huger? haha yeah man!

4 Likes