Carty's Collective

Why Thank ya… good genetics make me look better a grower then I am. lol.

It’s the year of Goat & Monkey mostly…

15 Likes

Those are some real beauties! You’re killing it bro!!

2 Likes

That’s super awesome heard about his genetics before I know bodhi used his cut of ssh for a few crosses

1 Like

Ready to grow your Goatee… hahaha. Friend of mine dug into his freezer and found a few packs of Matt’s gear he had gifted him years ago. Teo only grows 2 strains now and asked if I wanted these… um, yeah. pretty sweet eh?

I’ve been given permission to grow these packs out as they have plenty of them in large breeder packs already… My buddy said he’d never grow them out so why not take them… giving a few to friends so they can grow a few of Matt’s plants for the 2023 memorial grow I have going just for the fun of it…

9 Likes

Urkle x White Runtz is my favorite this run

The Molokai cross is not my flavor, usually I’d pass this type along to my buddy
Atilla the Bud.

one of the Baby ECSD x WR started on 12/12 from seed… something I used to do with great success, let’s see if it still works or not… LOL

16 Likes

Looking great as always my brother!

Let’s see what 3 days does for ya…

As she reaches for the light, the Bender comes out in me… lol

After bending the growing tips and within 24hrs they looped upwards…

Oldsogs

17 Likes

Looking great man :+1:
I need to try that bending move, I got 1 plant way taller than the others.

Any suggestions on bending, never done it before.

4 Likes

Nice and slow…apply a bit of pressure to the spot you want to bend. Don’t go more than 90 degrees.
If you hear a “crack” stop.

3 Likes

Looking great my brother! Great work with the Super cropping!! Keep.those branches low and ready to handle some big buds in the future!!

2 Likes

Yeah, Canuk described it pretty well. Take the stem and feel it, one side is harder then the other, one side as you squeeze it kinda pops like, well, a zit… you even feel that pop when you finally get the dang thing… and just in time for prom… but I digress… f’n prom… then bend her over and as long as you did the correct side, she’ll be fine. If not sure, practice this grow by just pinching them to get a feel for it…

See the arrows pointing directly to the pinched areas. now if you choose the wrong side and force the branch the wrong way, you now have a clone… LOL
but it’s not to hard to feel the difference. try one branch. but you should pinch all these plants right now… called Supercropping.

Causes stuff like this to happen… hehe

Now, I called this Open Scrogging when I did this style years ago, it does take up room. but this Molokai got away from me. big plant. the branches may tend to want to straighten back up, some don’t… if so some string may be needed to keep them outward. I’ve even used clip on fishing weights… hahaha

12 Likes

Time to take a better look at the babies, who are back in their own tent… Molokai was not willing to share hers… haha.

Not the greatest looking grow for me… well, my goal is a small SOG with all these feminized plants while remaining in these pots. and because my tents share a room and venting, I can’t run to diff light schedules… so it’s 12/12 from the get go. I used to have pretty decent luck with this so not giving up yet.

Meet STOMP… a tester Auto by me. My Gabagoo x Sour Stomper by Mephisto

14 Likes

That’s going to be one hell of strain, dude!! Definitely go to watch this one closely!!

3 Likes

Thanks Draig… sometimes ya get lucky on a one time cross, so we’ll see.
after this though, I’m back to growing 100% and leave the seed making for those with more room. it really sets things back on timing…

STOMP

6 Likes

I realize I am currently doing a lot of preservation work for Matt’s Legacy Line…

But I don’t want to forget another big sponsor I have of photo period seeds… and good friend, Oldsog. He turned me onto some of his older workings I’ve never heard of… a strain called: Taco 1, Taco 2.

I currently have one of his D’Grape Fire Fems going

2023 is gonna be epic

13 Likes

And here are some of Matt’s plants by Goat & Monkey…

Molokai #5 x White Runtz is one big gal

Urkle x White Runtz

The ECSD x White Runtz babies

15 Likes

Dam you got some nice looking plants there . Lots of new old stuff happening.

4 Likes

Yes sir! Those are all looking great buddy! I really like the dark leaves on the D’Grape Fire & Urkle x White Runtz. The bud structure looks very nice and tight too!

That Molokai Frost #5 x White Runtz is a beautiful. branchy girl! It looks like you’re going to get a great yield off her!!

I’m looking forward to seeing that Taco 1 & 2 from Oldsog. I’ve only heard of Pink Taco. Not sure if it’s related.

Yeah you are right sometimes you win the lottery at one cross!

Keep up the good work my friend!

2 Likes

Very nice compliment and I do appreciate it.

Hey Shisk, do you have any Goat & Monkey seeds to grow out and join in on the 2023 Memorial Grow for Matt.? If not, be glad to send you a strain in a bday card. lmk.

4 Likes

The D’Grape Fire is by Oldsog and guess who’s getting some Fems of it… U
The Urkle x WR has the dark green Indica leaf and why I’ve decided to keep his Turkle for meself. Urkle x Triangle Kush.

I found the same info when researching Taco. and yes, I think Pink Taco is an off spring as it offers the same basic info. A mystery strain really. and don’t worry my brutha, your getting 20 to test. this is all Oldsogs old old stock he doesn’t even sell anymore.

The Molokai gets big huh, Matt told me the #5 was the better over his #3 and I believe him… Outside she has gotta grow into a big beast of a girl…

Question is, wtf do I start next… especially if JT’s box arrives here soon…

5 Likes