Carty's Collective

I’d tried a small container of that wasn’t that impressed with it maybe I didn’t use it correctly!

3 Likes

I never grow without it! It is not great as a stand-alone…but added to whatever you already use during flower…really pops the resin and increases the oils in the plant…(jmho) I use at 1/2 strength between feeds…less on picky plants.

4 Likes

Not sure what your paying but a small jar here 26 bucks and it didn’t go very far.

2 Likes

I get it on amazon…and I only use 1/2 scoop in my 2gallon watering can…once between every feeding once they are in full bloom. And stop 10+ days before you flush!so you use it maybe 6x per grow…

3 Likes

My watering can takes half a jar per watering that’s probably why I didn’t notice I difference. Needed a bigger jar lol

They might of got 2 / 3 feeds of it and the container was toast.

7 Likes

Yeeah…that a 20 gallon? That would take 10 scoops every tank full…and that was a small jar!

2 Likes

He’s waaaaay up North. Ca seems to pay more for less…
The Cha ching containers here are huge…
I used FF a lot, even dealt with a rep. Did not care for the 3 part at all…
PK 13/14 was what I use after Deadvet told me it’s all he uses… but I’m out. Found some PK additive in my old pk of Mills… fed tonight…

I’ve tried a lot of different foods and like Humboldt secret… but this Advanced Nutrients are doing great.

5 Likes

It’s a 100 gallon usually fill about half way use a half horse sump pump and wand to water with .

4 Likes

Wow… sounds like a big setup bro… one thing I’ve learned is, " If what you’re doing works, work it… "

5 Likes

Do have any more seeds of the purple punch x Oaxacan I’ll trade you if you want I have some Jamaican weed if your interested

3 Likes

Wow that’s a good looking group of ladies especially LOVING Oldsogs D’Grape Fire :fire::fire: and I have been curious about how that “Stomp” A was doing and the accidental pollination!?

3 Likes

No brother sorry I don’t… think I only had a few. The Jamaican sounds interesting… I have Jamaican Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Mtn and some of the same pollen to make more… the read up sounds interesting and not to long flowering either… never smoked any Jamaican weed except Jamaican Orange Hill I grew from seed… excellent.

15 Likes

It truly is magical. I just got 14 strains from him too… hint hint. so be good.

Here we have 3 ECSD x White Runtz, 1 STOMP, 1 Urkle x WR…

STOMP

13 Likes

Let’s do some freaken bending eh? I had to do something to get her under the lights without burning her… light was raised all the way up… so this had to happen in order to increase her yields hopefully…

Chop chopped the Urkle x White Runtz at day 55… tired of sleepy weed I took her at full on milky trichomes to get a nice up high…

15 Likes

Very purty bud there!
Look at those almost perfect rosette formations!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much… talking about the Jamaican Orange Hill photo huh? same thing I thought too, little pretty rose bud heads. My biggest screw up to date, well, not all my fault. I was gifted some seeds, put down 4. 1 died, 3 females.
not setup to reverse plants so it is gone like so many others… but these had a source that grew up visiting the region with his father… so real dealio. sniff sniff

7 Likes

Hey, how about a 5 day update… I’m bored and took these last night.

STOMP by Carty… Carty’s Gabagoo Auto x Mephisto Sour Stomper

ECSD x WR by G&M… feminized, topped and pinched. Plant F

ECSD x WR Plant B

Runtz x WR Only Runtz plant

ECSD x WR Plant A

4 Feminized plants by Goat & Monkey and 1 Reg Auto…

12 Likes

The girls in the Other Tent… hehe. The Molokai #5 x WR is one big girl… I had to bend every branch over about a foot down the branch…

The D’Grape Fire is incredible and stacking on the weight… just got her first feeding of AN’s Overdrive.

13 Likes

I obviously struggle with growing Sativa dominant plants… they need a different food regiment other then what I use on my Indica hybrids… not sure if it’s Calmag or just needing more food period. After talking with a good buddy, I’ll be feeding every watering using my base nutrients and weekly with additives… see how that works fo rme.

5 Likes

Looks great what week is that last plant at ? Looks like some huge buds in your future.

3 Likes