Carty's Collective

Those are really looking awesome hun!!! The bloomers are frosty as all get-out too!!! :+1: :blush:

3 Likes

Fantastic as always brother! Really digging the Molokai Frost #5 × White Runtz, she’s a big one and that D’Grape Fire is looking fat! Interested in your STOMP should be a brilliant combination!

4 Likes

I think I over stressed the Molokai and it has hermied on me… so she got wacked off, so to speak. doing so I had to do this… talk about some serious lollipopping… hahaha

DGF really is stacking nicely now… the addition of AN’s Overdrive is making a nice difference. so far their PH Perfect line is doing awesome…
100_0037 (4)

11 Likes

D’Grape Fire should begin her fade here soon… the flush has begun…

My new Auto cross simply called STOMP is showing color… The Gabagoo has some nice hues to her… hmmm. to bad I only wound up with a few seeds of it

ECSD x White Runtz @ 3 plants… our of 6 these 3 were kept going.

!

Runtz x WR flowered so fast I didn’t top her…
100_0070|479x500

16 Likes

Beautiful!!!
Damn-- that D’grape fire is FROSTED!!! :astonished: :+1:

2 Likes

Stellar looking my brother! Liking thee colors! I’m watching that STOMP. She looks like a winner and damn! that D’Grape Fire is a Chunky frost momma!!

Too bad about the Molokai,.yeah that’s some serious lollipoping lol

2 Likes

Yeah, found out the Molokai is prone to it… less stress next time. Sending you some Molokai #3 x WR.
Plus the other many I just added… night

4 Likes

Prone to it but I can care less… this stuff tastes incredible and the high you get is a very old school stone… goes away a little fast because of the young trichomes, but you feel it. The taste is amazingly sweet, like nothing before sweet…

And here I am, just grew my last seed as he only gave me a few of the Molokai and I gave Dr Gonzo13 some… enjoy L dude. until I tasted this I was like, who cares… omg. just gotta be more careful with her now I know.

Guess what comes in this last gift box from JT…?
20 - Molokai #4 x Triangle Kush instead of the WR… Marked, Best Weed… nice
20 - Molokai #3 x Triangle Kush
10 - Molokai x Triangle Kush

Hoping the TK brings her in a little tighter and not as much stretch… cannot wait to get to her, eventually…

14 Likes

The TK stretches almost 4x :confused:

5 Likes

Bubble Burster… and here I thought the word Kush it may not… still worth it, just gotta tie her down early huh? The smoke though is incredible.

6 Likes

D’Grape Fire of Oldsogs peeking in a Matt’s plants… how cool.

15 Likes

:100:

Topping will help to know which lean to TK. Really lanky growth. Tie down and/or crushing the stems and such might help keep her shorter. I hit TK with a plant that only stretches 2x and it brought down the stretch to ~3x from 4x so it may not be too crazy if your cross is similar, but yeah.

7 Likes

Oh for sure, hafta top, more then once. Talk about prolific budsites.
I’d Supercrop her to the point of torture, stake her down and veg
Her 2wks… and she will still fill the
Tent. I can see a net involved also.

Up before that…

10 Likes

WoW :astonished: that D’GF has some beautiful frosty flowers and it’s pretty much frosted to the stalk excellent job with this and I think I might have a few of those from someone Hmmm :thinking: oh yeah you did! And I am going to have a benchmark for the D Grape Fire and I can’t wait to show the pictures of the grow room and added 2 hlux LEDS and after the BOG Lifesavers x Sour Strawberry is done I’m gonna be doing all 4 hlux and keeping the 4 4ft t-8 LED tubes so just adding the 2 has more than doubled the light LoL no more miracle-gro either! Working hard on the simple things and then the rest will follow thankful for your support and uplighting vibes u bring to the OG Community Happy Growing The Doc (Little Dude)

3 Likes

Hey I’m pretty sure there’s 2 or 3 of the Molokai #3 x Triangle Kush photo fems and I just wanted you to have them but that’s awesome that you are getting the packages with those gems and I can’t wait to start the photo fem run after the first CripXmas B is done and they’re on day 4 so I have enough room for 4 plants easily with the extra light so I have a 1 Irene OG x White Runtz, 1 GG 4 x Black Domina & 1 D’Grape Fire and I hope that I can get a nice one from the Irene OG x White Runtz (in Matt’s memory and my Gram who’s name was Irene very special beans for 3 reasons)!

4 Likes

Hey, bro, Molokai doesnt take to.supercropping to well?
We’ll take it easy on the
#3 x WR., maybe use just a little LST.

You know I always appreciate what you share my brother! Look.for another parcel coming your way by next week. We Should have the Turkish x Chocolate Thai and Turkish x North Indian Bakery beans from the re-vegged Turkish mom, the two seperate branches that we hit a little later in flower. Just waiting to take clones. She’s almost there.
Hoping to get as many as we did off the 2 branches of the AOG mom. plus we have a few other new seeds for you.

It’s awesome that you received so much of Matt’s gear from JT! Thanks for sharing my brother!

What a great sight to see oldsogs D’Grape Fire peering at Matt’s plant!

Both looking great!!

3 Likes

You know, that makes sense Draig and would most likely cause the hermie issue to show her head. Looks like only LST tie down style huh?

D’Grape Fire had a lower test nuggy removed to dry and check out.

18 Likes

OOOOH!! That’s is so PURTY!!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Great Googly Moogly!

5 Likes

Yumm! That’s some beautiful and tasty looking goodness there buddy!

2 Likes