Carty's Collective

Thanks my brother!! That’s freaking awesome!! Only 5 JFT fems! lol. you just made my day!!
Hey buddy, we could also send you some other pollen too, so you have options for that CBD strain. But hitting it with the Jamaican, I believe, would make a nice high CBD cross. Also if anytime you see clones that interested you, just let me now.

You should get something either tomorrow or Saturday. I hope you like what I picked out. Oh and COOKIES Hahaha

4 Likes

Lady Zandra makes THE best Chocolate Chip cookies, so good I forgive her for not making my Peanut Butter ones. I’m not usually a chocolate chip guy, to sweet. But these weren’t. Very good indeed.
Draig, out of those, can you believe my favorite is the Auto… Always an auto guy huh?
And some guy sent me 21 strains, is this a competition… oh it’s so on… LMAO

Watered the plants tonight, man does that MG soil dry out faster… moisture control my arse. the other 2 I use are much better. worth the extra $10.

The Runtz x White Runtz is becoming so frosty she looks crusty and leaf’s are beginning to tunnel a bit…

Fed them some “Mills pays the Bills” tonight with a shot of Humboldt’s Secret
Flower Stacker… I like switching to these left over foods because of the PK and Ca additives… In another few weeks I’ll be switching to AN’s bud finisher. Insert name here… haha. can’t remember atm.

7 Likes

I’ll have to make peanut butter next time!!! :grin::blush::yum:

4 Likes

Woohoo, there’s a next time…
Just delicious and almost gone.
You guys… luv yas

4 Likes

Carty’s Collective Crosses

The seed collection just keeps a growing… time to make my permanent no trade list so I don’t give away certain strains while keeping trades and gifts available.

This is what arrived last week.

Anyone ever heard of CAP Seeds. they have the absolute coolest packaging

A new sticker

Thank you to my old sponsor Diggy Soze who is working a few strains I gifted him last year. and DLZ for sharing like a best friend would… thanks guys

20 Likes

Looks badass…I forgot about those Starfighter x Azad. I was planning on having some of those in the ground by now…

I have 5 Gabbagoo “beast mode” soaking and 2 Stomp 1…like Carty says, I’m planning on backcrossing the Stomp to the Gabbagoo.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Happy dance. Bro, your gonna be always known as the partner who helped create “Carty’s Gobstomper”
Seeds by Kabuddha…

Gabagoo “Beast Mode”
X
Stomp = Gabagoo x Sour Stomper by Mephisto.

9 Likes

Yes capulator is a good dude and a great breeder
I have a cut of his Mac 1

There should be some fire in there

Love the seed case

11 Likes

Thanks Papalag, always good to have a bit of insight. I just dig his marketing technique. just the coolest little rubber hat. lol The strain sounds incredible when you read up on it…

Hey, tell me about MAC 1. Matt of Goat & Monkey used one to cross to his TK and was wondering what she does for ya, what you love about it, the high like??? thanks again.

5 Likes

More goodies arrived today… It’s raining at Carty’s house… and look, he’s even getting organized, repackaging things to catalog better. Time for me to start my permanent collection called: Carty’s Collective Crosses

Real excited about these 2

And, even had some seeds arrive I had to work for, by plucking them from the ickiest stickiest stinkiest 2 buds I’ve held in quite a bit. Good Yob Mr Anonymous… and about oh, 36 seeds… I’m keeping 15 for me. Oh, the strain.
Cap Junky… Mint OG x Alien Cookies I believe…

16 Likes

Let’s take a peek at the plants, see what is up…
ECSD x WR, the big girl, topped, just supercropped her to level out her canopy… she is stacking and going to be a big girl in the end…

ECSD x White Runtz A (2)
Moved the 4 biggies into the smaller tent so the babies could get some lumens

Twin ECSD x WR, short bushy phenos that will put on weight later I’m sure.

STOMP 2 looks incredible… Luckily she is being breed by a friend in order to save these genetics he is crossing STOMP 2 back to Gabagoo F3…
sitting next to her on the right, Irene x White Runtz… big headed girl

25 Likes

Stunningly gorgeous colors :eyes::drooling_face:drooling lol

4 Likes

She is a beauty of a plant it’s the first time I’m running her but iv had the pleasure of smoking her
And the hype is not hype she is right up there in the list of top 10

Strong smoke and tasty as well and dense buds !!!
(The smoke was from the person I acquired the clone from and the clone is confirmed to be legit )

Love you thread and you passion for the plant
Your a good plant parent

Paps

8 Likes

Ho-Lee moley!!!
You and @Draig are becoming serious seed whores…I mean Barons…! (Tee hee!)

9 Likes

Simply beautiful! Looking good there Bubba!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Man those are really stacking nicely! Looking great!

2 Likes

I would use the term seed slut…cause Carty is pretty good at putting out…for free! :wink:

5 Likes

Mac 1 , also known as “The MAC,” is a hybrid marijuana strain that crosses Alien Cookies F2 with Miracle 15.
Mac 1 is a popular strain that consumers turn to for upbeat and balancing effects. But Mac 1 is special because not just anyone can grow it. In fact, growers of Mac 1 (Capulator’s Cut) have been carefully selected by the breeder in order to protect the quality of this
versitile flower. Mac 1 is an instagram worthy strain, with eye-poppingly gorgeous buds that are nearly white and drenched in milky trichomes. Mac 1 comes through with a smooth, creamy, and funky terpene profile you can enjoy day and night.

Hope this helps

9 Likes

Ty very much I’m lucky to have her

3 Likes

bean-comedy

6 Likes