Carty's Collective

I tell ya what, those who love and have grown the #4 know by look. I gifted seeds to dirtboy808 I had gifted to me labeled GG#4. He grew them out and was upset they were not correct. I think GG#4 has become so popular, anytime a person labels or even thinks of GG. It is always what comes to mind… so can see how easily this mistake can be made… let’s hope mistake huh? Me, I’d never know the difference… unless side by side and they went. see… hahaha

4 Likes

Yeah, when I got them in they were not labeled by strain name, so I had to look them up. Nice to know them by their proper names… and your so right, that’s one cool brother…
Even though “The Purps” was a bit older and dry, the lovely high is still there and floating on some atm… The 2 Autos had the tightest buds… too funny.

Woohoo is nothing… it’s this next pkg your gonna woot woot over.
Hope your day is going great brother Draig…

2 Likes

We have a winner… UBC Chemo x M39 donated by GMO is up and green with one more to show yet. Same with PePe Le Blue, 1 of 2 up and finally the 3rd strain up is Cap Junky F2, seeds I plucked from a donor bud by LovedaAutos

Gonna be fun.

8 Likes

Up and running
2- UBC Chemo x M39
2- PePe Le Blue
1- LBL F2 Lmn Tree
2- Cap Junky
1- Ethos

Culled 2 GOJI x Internet Cookies showed 1/2" tails then stopped… it happens.

Replaced with 2 Super Silver Cookies Haze by Oldsogcoc

11 Likes

I’d you use air pots a lot I have some that I never and will never use. Would you like them?

4 Likes

We had the original clone sourced from the 2011 HT Michigan Medical Cup in Clio. Unfortunately it’s long gone now but I do remember the high the texture, the taste and smell. The phénos from Fast Buds where damn near identical. I don’t have the clone anymore, so I can’t compare the two side by side, just from memory. We really need to get our old towers in. One was infected with ransomware and the other maybe able to salvage
Also there is probably a few old floppy disks that have are old pics on and are stored safely away. Meaning we’ll eventually find it when we clear out 30 years of clutter in our shed and basement, lol.

I’d say maybe we got lucky with those phénos but could be it’s worth a try.

I’d also add if you want the original JW cut, I believe Savage Novelties has it.

3 Likes

I enjoyed The Purps we had, she tasted and smelled great, a creamy grape smell and taste. The yield was awesome and she had a great high. I don’t think that has degraded that much at all, in that department.

I know what you mean about the Autos Carty. I seem to reach for those first. Glad your pal sent you something that you could enjoy, my brother, hahaha.

You know I’m gonna have to retaliate with some fire bombs of my own hahaha

Sounds like a great line up bro!
We are running your original LBL and have 1 nice looking male and a nice looking female. Collected the pollen from him but I’m even more interested in your Lemon tree pheno now. This is also from Loran’s F1 that you found the lemon tree phenos?
Man can’t wait!

Those 2- PePe Le Blue are from @JohnnyPotseed should be some great stuff!

I have some UBC Chemo crosses I’ve been thinking we might pop, so many strains and so little time, am I right!?

2 Likes

Oh for sure… but, I have 2 pkg’s arriving next week early… and some of those just might fall into your current box I’ve been adding to… Do you already have some of my Lemon Tree LBL or do I owe it to ya…
These are from the LBL seeds Loran sent me himself. I grew them out and seeded to preserve it because I knew it was fire. AND, I knew who it was from for a change… The Guy who made it, he also sent me the WBNO I’m sending you 5 of for sleepy bye.

Imagine all the seeds I keep sharing with you and I still have over 200 strains and almost 3000 seeds… just seeds, if someone wants to grow them more then I do I usually share… but with great buddies like you to, I share any over 10, all I need. It gives us plenty of stuff to share around…

What I need is someone who wants to swap photo periods for Autos… I’ve done this before and worked out quite well… hmm? lol.

9 Likes

Babies are everywhere…

Culled the 2 GOJI x Internet Cookies. the tap roots hooked and stunted…

Replaced with 2 of Oldsogcoc’s: Super Silver Cookies Haze Fem’s…

5 Likes

Goofing off tonight I did this. Used up half my collection…

18 Likes

Dammit! That should have been the centrepiece of my poster!!!

7 Likes

I have autos I’m willing to swap. gooood autos too

3 Likes

Me me me! Lol I have a few photos I’m more than willing to trade. pm me if interested.
Or did misunderstand lmao.
Thanks @Draig can’t wait to run it now.

1 Like

Ok, I sent you both a PM… Good to know I got some interest. I have a love for Autos and since I got burned again by Dr Gonzo I’m depleted. Figured this would be a great way to rebuild my collection eh? should be fun.

1 Like

I’ve got some member crossed auto regs if you’re interested?

2 Likes

I have Repins if those are any, or access to any of his gear. Grown some nice stuff of his. but be interested to hear what you have ok…

2 Likes

Hey, wanna take a peek at what’s going on inside my tents. I knew you would.
come on in, Temps are running at a nice 78f, Humidity 55%, just a lovely day.

Up First is a slow flowering ECSD x TK. Pretty sure doing the late bending I did retarded her flowering time as she recovered from to much stress. but recovering she has done and now is stacking on some weight. Pistols are beginning to show a slight color change, signs of maturity chasing it’s tail end.
so, she’s been flushed and on AN’s Overdrive for 2wks, again tonight…

How about a few Auto’s…

Gorilla Glue Auto

Walter White Auto

Bubblegum Auto, does not like any kind of stress at all

13 Likes

Wanna see how the babies are doing? I’m pretty happy with the results thus far.

I had to pinch off her shell and grabbed a cotyledon leaf… she’s a fighter though

Super Silver Cookies Haze

Carty’s LBL f2 Lemon Tree pheno

Cap Junky f2 plucked from the buds by me…

Miracle Cookies

PePe Le Blue

UBC Chemo x M39

Trashberry by G&M feminized

And lets not forget our CBD clone, RS11

16 Likes

Whoa. Now that is a cannabis plant.

4 Likes

I have some untested autoflower regular seeds.
Well, I did try some for germ rates, but they also got pollinated in my last run. I haven’t tested any yet that didn’t get pollinated.
I have enough photo seeds in my paws at the moment, unless you got cbd genetics…
Otherwise I am happy to send you some without trading.

4 Likes