Carty's Collective

Well the cross is pre-'98 Skunk #1(aka ‘The Pure’) x Blue Cookies. Mother being S#1, hit with BC pollen. So it’ll show S#1 predominantly, with some Blue Cookies overtones. At least, that’s the ideal result. Like any strain, a full…ish (3-4months) veg cycle will give your the best results. The flower cycle should run you 8-10 weeks, depending on the type of buzz you’re after. You’ll enjoy it, I’m sure lol. We grew a few and it was very nice, hard hitting and long lived. We took one at about 8wks and it wasn’t as couchlock as the one we took at 10 wks.

4 Likes

Really appreciate the info, helps tremendously… I tend to chop mine before the couch lock affect… So usually chopping at full on Milky with amber just beginning… Unless Sativa dom…

I wish I could veg that long, but I’d have to run just that 1 plant and seriously bend her over. Tent is 2 x 2.5 x 6ft… need to invest in the foot high extension you can get from Gorilla…

Thanks again

5 Likes

space restraints are always a PITA, lol. I understand, cuz. You gotta do what ya gotta. But even after like 8weeks of veg, you’ll be happy. I’d do a light LST on her now so you get more buddage.

3 Likes

Well, got 2 going in same pot and of the 7 strains started she is advanced the furthest as a plant…

Most of the others I’ve culled one of the 2 already picking the thriving plant… with these though, how ya pick. So I’m gonna sex them go from there… and no worries, by the time I’m done she’ll yield good for my small setup…

And, I’ve been Gonzo’d10 again… dude sent me Bubblegum labeled Auto and it’s nothing of the sorts. figured the only reason she showed sex was because like the others she was started on 12/12 as I finished up the photo periods…

Front left… RS11 front right and 2 autos beginning to flower, stunted due to starting them on 12/12… it’s just a mess here.

14 Likes

Small tent is all photo periods…

UBC Chemo x M39 by GMO

LBL direct from Loran, F2 by Carty back in 2012, kept the Lemon Tree Pheno

Cap Junky F2… wow is this really good smoke…

100_0066 (2)

18 Likes

Some great shots; what are you using for the text overlay? I feel something like that would be a nice addition to a diary; that way, someone looking at the thread in the future can easily identify photos at a glance.
I like it!

2 Likes

I have some Soleil Levant x Sour Bubble (Tony green stud pollen) as well as a couple other sour bubble crosses if interested @Carty !! I will be getting more of those Wookbeans your way asap so I can and will add more in just for fun anyway :pray::facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother! I do enjoy all the genetics we share.

Those babies are growing strong Dude. Glad to see your LBL Lemon Tree pheno is up and doing so great bro!

The autos are looking amazing as well! Is that last one Walter White?
She’s a stocky compact one!

4 Likes

Actually I just use Paint to do that. You can do all kinds of adjustments … I’d love to learn how to do Watermarks… be glad to help you, it’s super easy…

Yo dude… welcome to the fun side of things. lol. Love Sour Bubble and I dig the idea of sharing pollen. I’m actually looking for some to use as a baseline strains worthy of hitting all my plants with a branch at a time. Draig is supposed to send a little of the Blue Kush, but having a few choices is always nice eh? You have some very unique genetics and why I share some of mine with you sir…
I have people lined up awaiting to be Wooked out… said they can handle hundreds easily… wouldn’t it be cool if together as a group we find the next best thing… how Chemdog came about and same band was responsible… hear the music… dun nun nuno dun nun nunno… blwweeee blweeeee… haha

6 Likes

Yeah, Walter White is the smaller of the 2 but still a pretty gal… but the Gorilla Glue is just a little bigger. These were stunted because of being started on 12/12 to lights wouldn’t bleed thru to photo tent… but as you can see, a few autos are perfect to fill in a rooms outside edges… unless of course it’s one of my autos, and then it just takes over the room… muwahahaha

ready… sure your ready people.

3 Likes

Started around 3:30 drove to Feed Store to get soil… they had just unloaded a pallet of FoxFarm soils like Happy Frog, Strawberry Fields my usual go to, Ocean Forrest I never use. hahaha. and then there’s

Walter White Auto fem
Walter Wht b
Finally starting her bud cycle

Gorilla Glue Auto fem

13 Likes

And I had to up pot 5 plants into 2gal felt pots… I used 3gal last grow and after watching a few videos and seeing how they grow even larger plants then I do in 2gal felt pots, I switched back… besides, checking root balls when I chop and in the 3gal not all the soil is used up… so back to 2gal… Water almost daily when lights come on… woot woot.

Stay tuned Campers

5 Likes

:joy: these names man…

3 Likes

Ok… I usually use 2 soils I love and count on… Strawberry Fields or Roots Organics basic…

Today I picked up something different by FoxFarm…

And used it to up pot these babies that need to be sexed now… lights go to 12/12 tonight.
PePe Le Blue by Johnny Potseed is the most impressive grower… Pre98 Skunk x BB… yummy

Trashberry fems by G&M Seeds

LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno found by Carty and made seed stock… RIP Loran old friend.

UBC Chemo x M39… thank you brother GMO… Barefrog has since gifted me Pure UBC Chemo and I see great things happening with her.

12 Likes

Repins is quite the character… we spoke on the phone the other day and let’s just say, you want this cat in your foxhole or watching your 6… and he comes up with some really cool names huh?

7 Likes

And well, I’ve been DrGonzo13’d again or as I say, Gonzod… he sent me Bubblegum labeled as an Auto… as you can see she’s nowhere near budding and is same age as the other 2 autos… grrrrrr… Pretty plant but messes things up for me…

Good night all… I"m tired

14 Likes

Ya…I have a pack of seeds from a trade from him…think I’ll just throw them out.

3 Likes

That’s right, bro, we’ll be sending you some Blue Kush Pollen, also some pollen we collected from Orange Grove and some from your Loran’s Long Bottom Leaf, non “Lemon Tree Pheno” pollen
If you’re interested bro. and you know once we grow your LBL lemon Tree pheno will have to collect from more males and perhaps do an open pollination. hahaha

Here’s the Orange Grove Male

He’s a sticky one.

Everything is looking fantastic Dude! Your Autos are budding up nicely!

23 Likes

What a beautiful male you’ve got there.

5 Likes

Thanks bro! I think he’s has some potential.

7 Likes