Carty's Collective

Thems is some nice nanners der!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

And who doesn’t love something with an Orange tint to it be it color or flavor…

7 Likes

Ok so @carty is the MAN! I think the weight of these letter might have broke my mailbox.:rofl:. I can’t thank you enough your generousity is at legendary status in my book!

20 Likes

He sure knows how to pack em in!!!

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen, those Trinity should be great!

4 Likes

Hey Dude… Glad things arrived safely and that your as excited as I was when I unpacked your gifts… and don’t worry, I always send more then the other person.
Keeps my Karma in check and it works… The love returns 5 fold.
The PePe Le Blue is amazing and I’d highly recommend if your looking for something to hit with pollen, hit them or use a male whatever… I spoke with Johnny Potseed, creator, and it’s Skunk #1 x a Blue plant of some kind… she grows fast, branches fast and looks like this at 2wks old

15 Likes

Sounds great they all do👍🏻

2 Likes

Okay… so I don’t have to go back thru all my PM’s and figure this one out…

Who was going to work my Wardawg strain for me… Just found the 15 seeds I have left of it. this is a strain that like my Autos, gets very very big outdoors.
Last person to grow it, Pops in AZ, had to bend it over after it hit the 12ft ceiling and looped it over another 4-6ft. buds were the size of 20oz water bottles…

AK47 by Serious Seeds x ChemD (Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine bx3)

9 Likes

Me, no? Or you mean before we spoke

1 Like

Hey bro. I believe it’s Skunk #1 x Blue Cookies, if I’m remembering correctly.
All @JohnnyPotseed genetics that we’ve tried, were quick to grow compared to others the same age.

4 Likes

S1 fem Cap Junky

I reversed one of my clones to make fem seeds.

3 Likes

Cap junky is a powerhouse indica heavy hitter right? Wasn’t it clone only as well. I love science.:dash::fire:

2 Likes

@Carty

So I have 2 plants already starting to flower, a male and female, both are the Gabbagoo “Beast Mode”. The Stomp 1 turned out to be a female. I think the other two Gabbagoos are a male and a female. The flowering male Gabbagoo is the largest at about 18in. All (5) are topped for 4 mains…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

You had asked if I wanted to and I said yes, but it might have been more in passing. We were talking about a lot of stuff!

2 Likes

WTF… I had no freaken idea those were all fems… no wonder you got pissed when I got 36 seeds outta them buds. muwahahaha. I’m so glad I kept 15.
Draig should have a few… growing like Gangbusters too…

6 Likes

Sounds like things are going excellent really… I’d say hit the Gabagoo with itself and hit the Stomp 2 female with the same male Gabagoo… you will be helping to stabilize the Gabagoo “Beast Mode” pheno and help me continue the search thru the Stomp 2 with this offspring… that one is so worth preserving, should go full on purple to the point it looks black almost…

Thanks for updating me, I so appreciate your hard work and if you need any other genetics to goof off with down the road, I owe ya one after this bro as I’ve been getting a lot of demand for my Gabagoo Seeds

6 Likes

That we have… lol. but since nobody else spoke up I’m guessing it was you…
So it’s all packed up and mailing your way tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how wifey feels… she got her shingles shot Friday, been down all weekend…

Things are going great, I’m really impressed with how this Bubblegum looks, it’s going to harvest a nice amount after a good vegging…

7 Likes

Wanna see how the others are a doing??

First off, this grow was started a little different… the MG soil just has a tendency to dry out and harden up… my first time using this one but have wanted to for a while… price finally came within reason @ $23 for 2cu ft

The Tent with the MARS HYDRO sponsored light and fan/filter setup is killing it as usual. R/F Bubblegum just in preflower transition. L/F RS11 CBD strain,
L/R is Gorilla Glue Auto and R/R is Walter White Auto

Walter White Auto

GG Auto

Tent B

H.A.T.T. Seeds by GMO UBC Chemo x M39

Cap Junky Fems… no idea these were fems or be in their own pots

LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno

PePe Le Blue

13 Likes

Nice selections they’re all looking healthy and happy.

3 Likes

Sound good man! That’s what I’m planning on…maybe try to save some of the pollen.

Damn! Those Gabbagoos sure are fast…what was it about 3 weeks in veg before the male started flowering?? So less than 4 weeks total!!! That’s damn impressive I gotta say!

Always a pleasure!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like