Carty's Collective

Yeah man, I saw your post about it. Tell her I hope she feels better. Side effects are better than shingles, but barely!

2 Likes

Love that line up now I can see some of what you sent grow. The BEAST MODE is a pheno that anyone should want to grow!

1 Like

Looking lush as always brother, I can’t wait to try each of those photos. I Patiently wait to try your Auto creations Gabagoo, Miss Piggy Gobstomper…

Yes sir! You sent an even dozen! they are Fems? Wow nice LDA!!

2 Likes

Happy Dance… :pray: Right on Kabuddha, sounds like your doing a great job bro. I’m very impressed to say the least. bro, you have no idea just how much I appreciate what your doing here. I’ve waited a long time to release these…

Gabagoo has been thoroughly tested by Argo’s Gardens for years now with almost no issues whatsoever. Always showed the auto trait and sexed at around week 3. which is where the size comes from… You get your auto to show sex at wk 3-4 the size will be there… they show sex in 10 days nope…

Thank you K

Beast Mode is a secret plant and maybe, just maybe I’ll let people in on it now…
Hmmm? do I share my secret. how she got so big. Hmmmm?

Until then, a little birdy told me you could use some autos to play with now… just so happens, a few cats here have sent me some recently and I’ll be more then happy to share with my partner Draig… Zandra called us the Patriarchs of Pot… POP Seeds… hahahaha. hey, dat’s gotta ring to it… POP dem Seeds.

6 Likes

Beast Mode Secret: Carty screwed up his labels it seems… I went back through all my growing notes, mostly on here, and realized something… I had started an old auto called Blue Vangoo.

BV = 515 (W.C. OG x ![KVS and ladies making seeds|318x499] x Kush Van Stitch. KVS is one of the only strains I paid for in the past 20yrs. One of the few good autos you could purchase for $40 for 8reg seeds. Males. aha. these plants were unreal and huge… great job Stitch…

So, Beast Mode is: Gabagoo x KVS and now backcrossed to Gabagoo makes it a what… Beast Mode F1 bx1… I don’t know, probably wrong… but it was just backcrossed to the Mom… this journey has now turned epic… I couldn’t be happier. That was my last Blue Vangoo seed I had, so if anyone has any… grow them bad boys, I know I gave a few out.

Ok… sorry if I mislead in anyway… I just kept having this feeling that the Beast Mode was a bit different… and here is where it came from…

9 Likes

Turns out, my notes are all bajumbled. Yeah, I made that word up so what.

For more info in these strains, I think I’ll start a breeding thread ok…

I want to be :100: on my accuracy regarding my strains, I mean, duh uh right?
so, let me get to the bottom of exactly how I did this and this big girl come aboot… thanks for understanding…

4 Likes

Accuracy is key take your time! Mislabeling can lead to great surprises.

3 Likes

Yup… that was it. Beast Mode plant was my Blue Vangoo, and it was hit with Gabagoo pollen… think I’ll just keep calling it Beast Mode…

Report in: Pollen is in the air, Kabuddha says the male Beast Mode is dropping pollen on the females, and, the female STOMP 2. He’ll be keeping all the plants separated by pheno type, the Stomp 2 will be in test mode…

Argo is growing Gabagoo right now and has already germinated his seeds to make a new batch of Gabagoo Original as he’s had it for 10yrs…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting those when ready . Beast mode might like my tin box. Thanks

4 Likes

BEAST MODE!
:point_up_2: Apparently that sentence structure is unclear so I couldn’t just post BEAST MODE! I looked for a gif of BEAST MODE flashing and flashing randomly around the screen.nope and I’m not savvy enough to make myself.

4 Likes

Beast Mode! Definitely bro, I like the shorten version and being slightly different makeup makes sense! She is a beast!
Nice to hear Kabuddaha is doing a fine job with them and the process has begun! This is for the making of the Gobstomper, correct?

Agro, having your Gabagoo for 10 years, damn! Sounds like they are in good hands brother!

4 Likes

Hey D… Kabuddha is working on both…

He wound up with 3 female Beast Mode and a female Stomp 2.
2 Male Beast Mode with one showing sex at 3wks+ and the other at a month. I decided on the 3wker to pollen drop on all the ladies including Stomp 2

Beast Mode x Beast Mode - what, F1?

Beast Mode x Stomp 2 = Gobstomper Testers to be back crossed to itself down the road to stabilize it better… trying, hoping, to get it back to the dark purple Stomp 2 had…

Argo grows her big, he’s made a few batches of seeds and each time choosing nice big girls…

6 Likes

Well Campers, guess what. It’s a few days away from a month on these… veg’d for about 3wks and flipped… so currently in transition and sexing…

Bubblegum is the surprise, another big mix up by me… pothead. thought I grabbed the Auto Bubblegum I guess… but after checking, they are all there… doh. but, she’s gonna produce that’s for sure.

No idea these were S1 Fems so I double potted them awaiting sex to show, usually losing one to male. Probably my last time double potting, just to much.
guess I could make her into a big clone…

12 Likes

I’ve not grown her in 8yrs or more, LBL seeds direct from brother Loran… even gave me permission to turn LBL into an auto if I wanted to. I made seeds using a lanky girl who smelled of raw lemons and late in flower produced coke can sized buds of Lemony Goodness.

PePe Le Blue is just so impressive by Johnny Potseed

Trashberry Fem by Goat & Monkey

UBC Chemo x M39 by GMO

11 Likes

Few stunted autos plugging along… stunted because of being started on 12/12 vs 18/6… Just leaf stripped them both for their last trimming…

Gorilla Glue Auto

Walter White Auto

11 Likes

Looking for your next big project… I have it right here. by the description this awesome mix is worth growing thru to find keepers to move forward with…
Only serious people apply, no seed hoarders, these must be started asap and the grower should be able to start 40… what a mix.

Info on the Triple Lemon in the above mix is same as below…

The Mimosa is not part of this project, just wanting to show the info in the Triple Lemon… if anyone knows strains they understand the mix here is unreal…
Lemon Larry has been a long time favorite of mine, Lemon Thai, forget aboot it and Oregon Lemon… well IMHO anything out of Oregon is stellar…

just another project I see needs to be done to benefit us all…

16 Likes

Oh…there’s sure to be fire in those

3 Likes

intresting croses,Carty

3 Likes

Yes @Carty, the plants are doing great. We are full swing on the pollination. The plants are under 24 hr light so the aren’t the biggest…I’d guess around 30 inches give or take. The fast Beast Mode is already stacking…she was flowering at like 3 weeks… The Stomp female is the slowest, flowering but not stacking. I’m excited about the fast flowerer, she and the male were both in flower at 3 weeks. Everything is Looking great!! :+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

The plants are looking awesome hun!!

1 Like