CBD strains that worked for you - or didnt?

Are those still available? They’re not listed on his website any longer, and I would definitely grab another pack of they were :smile:

Took a huge rip of some in a vaporizer last night, and that cherry/rose/floral taste was incredible. I’m actually stressing a little that I’m almost out and don’t have room to run another right now.

6 Likes

The way you guys carry on about tastes and smells almost makes me wish I was smoking instead of only doing tinctures and capsules. Almost. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I assumed he had more seeds, as he has a commercial grower using this strain, and would have thought he would have had a constant production, as they are so good. Might be worth sending him a PM to check.

I have about 15 seeds left of these, as I use mostly clones of it, If he has none left I will definitely stay using clones and hold onto the seeds for when I really need them. If I had some sts I would make some more of these seeds.

6 Likes

I still have some of the Patch Adams seeds used to make these seeds. The reason he called it his revenge is because it was supposed to be an autoflower. So when it wasn’t, he pollinated them and began distributing the seeds properly labled.

If someone wants to do a reproduction, I could donate a pack. I dont have the time right now myself.

9 Likes

So these Revenge seeds are now called Patch Adams again, good to know. mine are feminized, so no males to use for seeds, I need to get some sts for all my strains when I grow them Moms are a pain in the ass when trying to keep plant numbers in line with my licence, and in case I lose them like I have recently. LabRat was going to send me some a while ago, I will have to PM him see whats happening.

4 Likes

No that was the original name. They were a freebie from Dude Grows Show. I think Sebring feminized them, I cant remember, getting old is a bitch. :joy:

10 Likes

OK so the were Patch Adams then changed to Revenge after feminizing them and trying to make them into autos.

I worry about Alzheimers, sometimes my mind just cant remember the name of something, I spent 20 minutes on Monday trying to remember the word inflammation, google was crap, as I knew what it was connected to, but google didn’t lol.

5 Likes

@Shadey He got patch Adams which was supposed to be a auto flower and it wasn’t . He then made more seeds and called it sebrings revenge. It’s cherry wine crossed to otto. Otto is a strain not a ref to auto flower, I have Otto#1 seeds myself and plan to cross back to seabrings revenge at some point.
I posted about this on here before the cherry wine Otto cross was made by a CBD company in Colorado called arbousa. I’m guessing somebody bought them in bulk and decided they could make a buck selling them as CBD autos. Centennial Seeds made the auto strain, Tree of life seeds made cherry wine and arbousa made the cross. The cross is 45cents per seed with a 100seed min. @Howard.Crane there still available threw arbousa the original Creator and there hemp so legal to order and ship. They are hemp derived lines and nothing about the genetics would suggest auto flower so I’m not sure who decided to misrepresent them but alot of people had the same expieriance.
Somebody took seeds that are $45 per hundred seeds and sold them for about $600 per hundred . Not sure who was responsible for that scam but best coast genetics is the first group I remember associated with patch adams as a strain.

9 Likes

Thanks for the seeds history.

I had been using another Otto cross with ac/dc and Harlequin, called Candida, which was good, but the plants were always very spindly and struggled to support even small to medium sized buds.

Sebring sent me about 50 seeds for $10 and the postage on the envelope was $10.50. I know he is not a profiteer of any of his seeds, it’s all put back into making more seeds for people who can’t afford them, and need them.

I gave a pack away split between 3 people, and about 10 plants from seed to other growers, and have 10 seeds left now, I counted them after posting the other day to make sure, I will hold onto some and see if I can make more seeds with STS at some point when I can get some STS. I will keep cloning as we are using more CBD all the time. They clone very easily compared to some strains, I would hate to lose it.

5 Likes

For insomnia and joint pain from arthritis the absolute best cbd and possibly the only one I’ve used that clearly works without a doubt has been pre 98 bubba kush CBD 1 to 1. Have also tried Otto , AC/DC and freedom with no success.
I’m currently growing a couple Cheese CBD that were free sample and crossing my fingers

6 Likes

Seabring is a great guy doing great things, he is one of the people who was mislead that they were autos. He in return made his expieriance known threw out the community and gifted the genetics out for the cost of shipping , so basically free. I’m just trying to clear up some genetic history and help point people in the direction of the actual breeders in case they want to aquire these genetics sense he may be out atm.

7 Likes

Im wondering if anyone has grown Erdpurt from ACE?

2 Likes

I like hashplant for my anxiety… a lot of blueberry strains have been good to me, although most of the time I lean towards indices for my ailments…

3 Likes

I am a commercial CBD grower and we ran 100 seeds of each: DA’s Charlotte’s Angel, Dinafem’s Dinamed, Sweet Pure CBD from Sweet Seeds and Candida to select our favourite phenos of each. So far Sweet Pure CBD is my favourite, she grows fast and yields big! Candida is the most difficult, she’s spindly and has a really weak stem system, IMHO. We’ve tried monster cropping her to get fatter stems as well as cross her into our other varieties. I’ll update when I’ve grown out some of the crosses

7 Likes

Hi @CorozaCBD and welcome to OG!

What kinds of medicinal effects did you get with those strains? Any THC effects?

2 Likes

Hi @anon32470837, Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile: I’ve been lurking on OG in a personal capacity for ages

We are busy harvesting now, I will post the lab reports on the various strains as soon as I have them

I haven’t really felt any THC effects on the ones I’ve already tried (CA and Candida)

4 Likes

Yeah I agree I was growing candida 3 years ago, the best way I found was a vertical scrog with 2 lights one above the plants and one in the middle, and the stems tied to the net.

I stopped growing it when I got the Sebrings Revenge.

4 Likes

I did. Beautiful, columnar, dense plant. Very mild and pleasant effects. I cross bred her with Lebanese, but haven’t grown any of those out yet.

3 Likes

I’d like to get my hands on that strain, seems to be most peoples favorite :smile:

2 Likes

I believe he is making more atm, post 1643 here Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics You can PM him for more details :slight_smile:

Here is a pic of how I grew my candida. Taken at different stages of flower. The stems were wired to the plastic mesh.

These 3 had the naked light bulb raised out of the way but would normally be in the first pic position.

10 Likes