CHAnetics seeds

Ok so I have not seen any mention of CHAnectis on here so I thought I would start a thread. The guy that runs it is a solid dude. I will be running through a couple different packs I got from him. The first is going to be the sour tangie x lime sour. I have two soaking currently for this run. I was able to grab two packs of 15 fems ( with a heavy handed fill ) was more around 25 of the sour tangie cross and then a pack of the lime sour s1. He also had some honey banana s1 and those will be part of the next run.

https://www.instagram.com/cha_humboldt?igsh=YThnaWt1eXNyZGFs&utm_source=qr

22 Likes

Sweet, man! You know I’m here to watch!

3 Likes

Playing musical chairs today with all the shows I settled in for!!

4 Likes

Nice man, best of luck with your grow. :v:

3 Likes

I was looking hard at his Honey Banana x Tallyman last year and he had another Sour Tangie cross but never pulled the trigger on the purch! I’ll be following along

3 Likes

love me some lime anything always went for the green life savers

3 Likes

Thanks everybody! Glad to have everyone here!

@Sodapop i would def hit him up, I got those two packs from him for 60 bucks in his story deal on ig, also that tube is whats left after I sent a few out also.

@thainer hell yeah same! Lime anything I’m
Gonna give it a go!

3 Likes

Also just a little update have one tap root pokin out and the other is peaking through the crack after a 24 hr soak, will put them in a paper towel and baggie for about another day or so then a root cube and the humidity dome till they are ready for a little soil!

3 Likes

I would love to but I just got so many beans and haven’t been super active this last year, maybe when I’m growing steady again.

1 Like

48 hrs in they grew some monster tails, they went to the root cubes with a splash of great white. They will sit in the little dome before the big dome then the starter pouches!

7 Likes

Yooo. You gotta tag me in stuff like this in the future. I miss out on so much stuff around here.

3 Likes

Lol for sure! @Indicana_Jones annndd done!!

3 Likes

Ok these sour tangie x lime sour are cooking, the hit the top on the little dome so got moved to the big dome to start getting a little light and will up them to 20w to try and control light stretch. Then up out and still debating going with cmh or the led bar light. Hmm.

6 Likes

So far I am pretty happy with the growth on these especially after 72 hours after I pulled them out of the 24 hr soak.

7 Likes

Nice! Go towards the light little ladies!

2 Likes

Ok so the light stretch got real and I had to up pot these lady’s today, they went into some one gallon starter pouches till the get a bit bigger and I will move them to some 5s when I have a chance to run up into town and grab some more soil.

5 Likes

Hah. That is a lanky girl. I’d give her a light shot of nutes to jerk her back into reality.

3 Likes

Lol yeah she just got buried up to her neck and got a good shot of light.

3 Likes

Ok these sour tangie x lime sour are killing it in vigor the others planted the same time are still sprouts and the what I am going for start refer to as STL Sours for easy typing. But they are spitting out the second sets will show the sprout that was planted the same time for comparison. Hard to see in the pics but the bigger one seems to just keep moving at lighting speed.

3 Likes

They’re from the Lou and they’re proud! They are looking good bro. What’s happening with that noodle plant?

1 Like