CHAnetics seeds

That’s the one spiting out the second set! She got buried up to her neck and thrown in the tent for a does of light. She got the big one gallon starter pouch in both those, the others just got solos.

1 Like

No way. That’s awesome. That’s got me even more pumped to wet up these limes.

1 Like

Yeah damn things are super vigorous.

1 Like

I spoke to him recently and he seemed like a genuinely awesome dude. He was more than willing to help guide me towards strains that fit my needs and offered to put something together for me when I’m eventually ready to order.

2 Likes

For sure he has always been solid to me, super honest and about things. And very reasonable on seed prices. I like to catch his story deals on ig, he will do some killer stuff. Like I got both these packs for 60 bucks shipped on like 20 something fems in each pack. The next one from him I want to run are the honey banana s1.

2 Likes

His Koffee, gas capx sfv og, PBB, and sour dizzle have my attention, but everything he shares on ig looks like it would be nice to grow. Looking forward to see how these turn out for you.

2 Likes

Ladies kicking out first set

3 Likes

Whoa. Why does it only feel like it’s been 3 days of growth.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s has only been 12 days since they came out the pack and dropped in water. I’m actually pretty impressed.

3 Likes

Super impressed. Might put these BOGs on the shelf so I can get to these cha netics first.

3 Likes

Yeah I would still run some BOG gear never a bad choice, but I would love to run some of these in coco or full hydro.

3 Likes

Ok just a quick update, they are moving along pretty good the soil may have been a little hot for them but eh they will get used to it just a a touch of tip burn.

2 Likes

Good god Almighty. Another 5 days and that things gonna be a foot tall.

2 Likes

These look really good, I wanted to grab stuff in bud honey banana and Sour tangie drops but couldn’t at the time

2 Likes

For sure! Either I the last run of Bubba crosses has me screwed up. The Bubba crosses vegged out super slow. But these are just baking off. Even the difference from 5 days ago to me is wild. Side shot!

2 Likes

@Sodapop well man if you want to try some of his gear it would be fun to have some others in here! I do have some of his honey banana s1 for next round.

2 Likes

Small update the STLS are banging right along got a bit of a heat wave through here but the plants seem tot be loving it. Hitting upper 80s and a RH floating between 65-68.

3 Likes

3 Likes

So the STLS got topped today, o decided to top w them when I saw how they are starting to branch out a bit. So far if really digging these seeds.

4 Likes

Those things are chugging along. Very cool

2 Likes