CHAnetics seeds

wow. they sure are blasting along

2 Likes

Quit bullshittin! Flip em and let’s see what they really about. :joy:

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones lol I’ll tell ya what when I do my coco experiment I’ll drop a couple of these and run a straight 12/12 and see how they take getting forced!!

2 Likes

Ok so they seemed to take the topping pretty decent one is really branching out and the other is a bit behind but the slow starter seems to be the one that’s growing out the fastest now. They really seem to like the 85f and about 65rh.

3 Likes

Ok got the plants put into the 5 gallon pots and removed a few of the big fans we will veg for probably about 2-3 more weeks then hit the flip. Still running about 80f and 65rh.

3 Likes

Well after the defol on the STLS they seemed to really like it. They didn’t miss a beat so I gave them a good soaking today with a tea of sea green. I’m super impressed so far with the ease of these plants.

4 Likes

Wow dude. You’re gonna run outta room in that tent in another 3 weeks or so. Hah.

3 Likes

I’m actually a little worried about that, I have no idea what the stretch is gonna be. The STLS juts seem to take abuse and thrive in it. I need that little Atlantis to speed its ass up or I. Ya have to take a clone and just really let it veg for a while and run a small one this round. @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

He is on overgrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I think you’ll be alright. You’re gonna have a full house for sure though.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen overgrow the world!!! Lol

@Indicana_Jones yeah I hoping I keep wanting that little Atlantis to catch up but that damn thing is like vegging a Bubba.

2 Likes