Chat room 2017-2019

What was the cross like?

2 Likes

Actually haven’t grown any of them out yet. I crossed that male to a few different things these were the only ones to come out like this. I have it crossed to the original banana og, Hindu skunk, and Hailey’s comet. I grew some of the banana and the Hindu skunk cross along with the Hailey’s comet. The Hindu skunk was changed considerably by the cross gaining alot of size and a much darker color. The Hailey’s comet and banana og didn’t seem any different. Haven’t grown very many of any of them though so hard to say whats lurking in there.

3 Likes

Interesting seeds, that’s for sure. Never saw anything like it. Looks kinda like a dry pea. I would try to sprout them just because they are so unique. They are very old. I would say that if they sprout it was meant to be grown!

2 Likes

No experience with only 14 hrs. I’m with @ Cartwright and@ cannabissequoia though. I would go at least a couple hrs more than 14 unless it’s a pure sativa. In that case 14 could work. I have always done 18 or more hrs to reveg. You only get one shot at it… is it important to keep? Why risk it?

2 Likes

Off topic, I know…but…would like to send sincere thoughts to all the UK OGers dealing with Storm Dennis. As someone who served in the UK, I feel for you. Stay safe and, be well. I know you will “carry on”.

4 Likes

Ok everybody. Who wants to play… let’s help the computer illiterate moron? Aka… upstate? I cannot figure out ( unsurprisingly) how to get on the preservation run list. I need help like I am a three yr old, because you would have to find someone that young to find someone that knows as little as I do about high tech. I feel the clock ticking… and it’s killing me. I know little to no computer lingo. I can edit but that’s about it. I haven’t figured out how to quote although I have tried. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

5 Likes

You can edit your own posts (time limited) or wiki posts, click on the edit icon:

Once done, click “save edit”. You may have to click the ellipses “…” to see the edit button. With wikis, be careful to not overwrite other folks edits.

For inserting quotes, select the text with your mouse and click to “quote” button that appears:

it will then appear as quoted text in a reply.

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe I’m trying to set my gf up with an account using my email addy… I cant seem to get it going

3 Likes

May have been caused by them being squashed tightly together in the bud, they look pretty fat beans, not seen anything like that before, I wonder if they would smooth out when soaked.

4 Likes

One email, one account, stops people opening another account if they get banned, they have to get another email.

7 Likes

Got it…I just didnt want her inbox to be flooded…I’m sure meesh and river lady get hit all day

5 Likes

You could just create another email account and add it to whatever email program you use. I have 3, one for important stuff, and 2 hotmail accounts for signing up for things at stores, as I know they will sell them, and I will get spammed on them. They all sit in one email account with separate inboxes.

4 Likes

Is she interested in seeing me in my thong LOL
Hope all is well Bro.

3 Likes

Dude, I want to see you in your thong…banana hammock is a big deal these days…

5 Likes

Oh great now my inbox is flooded LOL

6 Likes

What was the error message?

Exactly!

2 Likes

Also you can turn email notifications off if you don’t want her email inbox flooded.

4 Likes

Loved…taken…realized

2 Likes

How do you start and end the quote? Say I only wanted to quote a sentence. Do I hold my finger down on that sentence? Or do I hit the quotes above me as I am typing this? Also I’m trying to get on those seed run lists for the Azad Kashmir and the goroka Highland. I am trust level 2, so I think I qualify. I just can’t figure out how to do it. At the beginning of the thread it talks about hitting the three dots and then the pencil I believe. When I do this I end up editing my post instead.

Let’s see if I quoted what I was trying to quote. Edit. No I did not. However getting a word quoted is a step in the right direction!

2 Likes