Chat room 2017-2019

Water front property for the poor

3 Likes

lol

@Shadey :point_up_2: :joy:

I’ll just swap out the concrete foundation for pontoons! :tools: :house_abandoned: :sailboat:

…Can zombies swim? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I was including myself too

1 Like

I thought you meant Pantaloons LOL

6 Likes

:thinking: maybe some of those too. looks like you could hide weed in those. :herb: :jeans:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Those are not pantaloons, he is wearing an accordion :joy:.

3 Likes

were watching you all

6 Likes

My Monster Crater Lake F3

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Took some homemade Greed dragon about 2 hours ago at 1.5 hours in, the numbing is taking effect head face, neck is getting relaxed that TTGD (Tiny TURTLE Green dragon ) is a sneaky motha!

6 Likes

I hardly call him little
Maybe a label for your tincture LOL
Green Dragon is so Good, Did you use everclear 190 proof when you made it?
Cold method?
Tiny Dragon Turtle

3 Likes

Try placing it until tongue for faster relief ( hold it in mouth swishing it around for approx 2 mins if you can handle the burn) it will be absorbed sublingually and act faster (almost right away )
That is if you made it from high proof alcohol
If it is to hot place it in half shot glass of water and swish that .

2 Likes

Good Morning Friends

3 Likes

Morning buddy…

3 Likes

Slow Today, just trying to get my ass in gear, slept on my bad side and the leg is screaming this am
Want to walk the dog , I hope that helps.
How you doing? I may bring my plants inside soon. Why? Because I can LOL
No they are starting to bud and I want them in a dryer less humid environment .
I don’t need 5 lb plants anymore, Outside plants get way too Big.
I even trimmed them down a foot to experiment, and they seem to be popping new bud sites everywhere I cut.
Amazing Plants for sure

4 Likes

had to put a fan on my cabinet. RH is crazy this am

1 Like

I am okay, tired, not been sleeping well the last week and it’s starting to affect my concentration and stuff. I am just about to take the doggies for a walk myself.

1 Like

Yes seems like the whole region has had High Humidity lately
I always run a fan just to be safe and keep them stems strong
Morning Brannon

1 Like

Best way to wake up and clear the fog from the brain, and the Pup will Love you more for it.
I Love my Dog

2 Likes

Yup was my first batch followed the tincture thread here used 8 grams with EC cold method dropped about 3/4 of mil into coffee at 6 pm and at 7:30 it was full on effect probably dozed off around 8 pm slept almost 4 til midnight then went to bed again! Lol

3 Likes

Ya first time tried it straight couldn’t handle the burn maybe 15-30 seconds is all I could hold it I’ don’t consider myself a wussy be any means when it comes to eating hot stuff munched down a Habenero pepper the other day no problem but damn that burn was intense!

2 Likes