Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Yes …

1 Like

I’m so dumb when it comes to this, sorry man :woman_facepalming::joy: maybe soon enough I’ll have some experience under my belt and won’t have so many questions :grimacing: I hate bugging you guys but you KNOW these things.

I just watched a video and I found some bags. I think I know why u cut your buckets bottom off. So the water can just drain freely on its own? Seems like it would make it easier.

The 220 stuff keeps getting washed until you have all the good stuff off. The 25 is the best of the best. What do you do with the in between grade?

2 Likes

And these are the bags I was thinking about getting. This the kind you were talking about?

1 Like

And my final question is can I still use this trim that’s completely dried? As long as I freeze it first? I keep seeing “fresh frozen” when I google. I’ll be better prepared next time lol

1 Like

Yes but you dont want to over do it in the 220 or you will end up with too much green material going through. I hand stir, others use drills or mixers.
I only keep what I collect from the 73.
I think the 25 is shit and not worth the trouble. Others may think other wise.
Yes cut the bottom out of the bucket and sit it in my laundry tub to drain freely.

2 Likes

Yes… Couple of @JoeCrowe threads to look at.
My Bubble hash making tech
Hash Making Revisited

1 Like

Different brand. They should work fine. Cant comment on the quality.

1 Like

Ok I’ll keep looking! It said “bubble bag” so I thought it was the right ones :joy:

Ok now I am confused. These bubblebagdude bags and washing machines are what I keep hearing are the best ones. What brand do you have @Floyd?

1 Like

These are the originals. 20 years and still going. I dont use a washing machine. Never have.

Good quality I would say

5 Likes

I’m not seeing them on Amazon. I’ll have to use the old google I guess :joy:

1 Like

Bubble Dude may be great. Ive never used them so I dont know.

1 Like

Ok, so is bubble bag the manufacturer?

1 Like

yes brand name

1 Like

Holy shit! I wish someone knew if the bubble bag dude ones were good lol

2 Likes

Im sure someone does. Start a thread

1 Like

They weren’t that costly when I got mine. Lol

1 Like

I could buy a whole new grow light for that lmao!! You’ve definitely got your money out of yours tho at 20 years and still going strong! I’ll probably wuss out and go with the bubblebagdude ones :rofl:

3 Likes

The Chinese knockoff ones are worth 80$, but I would check the stitching for loose threads.

5 Likes

I would think the Bubblebagdude ones are good. There are countless reviews and videos on them. That said, I have not used my set yet and have only researched them, not used them personally.

4 Likes