Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

soon as i read that I lolā€™ed.
but ya thing are nuts.
Politics being pop culture is making it extra crazy.

3 Likes

Did you hear about the bipartisan bill endorsing medical cannabis federally for arthritis patients? Apparently thereā€™s joint support for joint support for joint support.

5 Likes

So, I just saw a vid of Biden saying truckers know, if they donā€™t have a highschool+ education they wonā€™t have jobs in 4-5 yearsā€¦ WTAF???

? if they have 100k they can buy a truck and they have their own business.

Iā€™m wondering if heā€™s alluding to self driving trucks

2 Likes

Oh ya well, that has been a long time in motion, I was looking for something less obvious I guess.lol what is going to school going to help other than finding non-trucking jobs? It will be about market share and no little guy. from robot farm, to robot truck, robot chef, waitress, and drone food delivery. lol

1 Like

Itā€™s like we all know weā€™re launching Skynet, and no one has a problem with it :joy:šŸ¤¦

2 Likes

Id say its less not having a problem with it but rather not having any mechanism to stop it. it would be really hard to legislate in a global landscape cause someone is always going to do it plus its kinda like encryption in that its not beyond the possibility of a small group of people to research and implement on their own. (at this point obviously it took some time to get here but the cats out of the box or whatever)

high brain is bad at grammar and sentences sorry
edit:I think what I said makes sense now lol

3 Likes

High brain and deep thought != proper syntax and full sentence structure (or even all words used)

At least for meā€¦ And I think this post is a very good example, which I may have to update when Iā€™m not so bloody baked :joy::metal: (I just refound the littlest waterbong ever in a box of stuff last night :grin::grin::grin:)

Edit #1: I should probably include the pic I took of said bong šŸ¤¦šŸ˜‚

6 Likes

you seen the ones that look like sherlock pipes that have that like tablespoon of water

if someone corrects you on spelling or grammar or syntax on the net, apologize
and inform them English is your fourth language, sorry. lol

3 Likes

haha LPT right here

1 Like

:flushed: What is this magic you speak of?Āæ?Āæ?

Yeah, and my first 3 revolve around cursing, so be thankful my filter is in full effect :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Glass Mini Bubbler "Multivitamin" 15 cm, Bubblers - jarajto.pl something like this
or this Glass mini bubbler 11cm, Spoon Bowl Pipes - jarajto.pl

1 Like

Those are so cool!

1 Like

yea was considering getting one for a trip coming up cause I could just have it shipped there and not have to worry about traveling with something

1 Like

Fun share! Iā€™ve worked my ass off since 2006 looking after an artist-run film center and charity for creatives wanting to work with the moving image here in Toronto, Canada (aka: Hollywood North as most of :us: movies end up partially shooting here lol)

EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE ABLE TO TELL THEIR STORY, or do their art for their own reasons. Sad thing is that filmmaking ainā€™t cheap so we are here as a support for everyone thatā€™s starting up or already seasoned and want to do their own thingā€¦

ā€¦so it feels nice that a Toronto news station decided to focus on us as their fluff piece. :rofl:

Yes iā€™m in there. But itā€™s my style to be lurking in the dark so the showboats shine while I can keep out of the spotlight.

:v:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a good callā€¦ Grab a cheap one thatā€™s ā€˜disposableā€™ā€¦ Flying with a used one even, thatā€™s one puppy dog you donā€™t want to meet one your way home, and they smell everything.

1 Like

Reminds me of when weed was illegal and I was super paranoid about bringing some back on the train back home. Was after grad party. Wasnā€™t crossing invisible lines or anything but being a naive youngster I was too sketched out by the idea of drug dogs somehow showing up on a domestic train. Lol

2 Likes