Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

She does not appear to be enveloped in a casing and is thus not edible.

2 Likes

ā€œ I taught some of the stupidest children God ever put on the face of this earth and all of them could read well enough to find a name on a tombstone.ā€ - Miss Daisy

With enough mustard anything is edible! - me

3 Likes

From the videographer that brought you:

The salacious content LJ and the mods donā€™t want you to seeā€¦

Hardcore in-sex!

All angles!

All access :wink:

2023-07-26_17.28.49_1

Donā€™t be left outā€¦

Only $39.95, must have a major credit card and be 18 years or older (or have your parentsā€™ permission).

16 Likes

Iā€™ve only got bitcoin is that acceptable?

2 Likes

Those worms give old meaning to ā€œgo fuck yourself!ā€

1 Like

Can I set up a recurring payment, rather than renewing monthly?!

2 Likes

This guy gets it. Consistent worm fuckery at its finest.

3 Likes

i hate when people do that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s no loser. Thatā€™s Foreigner watching from a dark corner.

Like Jerry Falwell Jr.

6 Likes

Foreigner. Biding his time. Waiting for his moment. To pounce. And impregnate.

5 Likes

What button on the probe was that again? :rofl:

3 Likes

When you open shop with a peep window call me. :telephone_receiver:

2 Likes

Get in there and grab some great genetics and help fund an absolutely amazing place and cause ā€¦. St.Judeā€™s and childrenā€™s cancer.

3 Likes

This photographer is SO lucky. Lucky to come out of this encounter alive! The video is on the Instagram link.

3 Likes

Apparently, beluga whales are migrating right now. This article includes links to both underwater and above water live feeds. Literally at this moment, a polar bear has snagged a beluga and is feasting on it. Pretty fucking cool!

Hereā€™s a screen shot I just grabbed.

3 Likes

Hard pass. Lol, why would he bang on that thing!?! This seems extremely antagonistic.
All I know is, screw bear mace. I do carry it when weā€™re hiking in Yellowstone. But, itā€™s generally on my non-dominant side. I will be pulling out a pistol first. Send me to jailā€¦alive!

2 Likes

Is it a 50 cal? A pistol will only anger it as the gun gets smacked out of your hand. If a bear can see you, you are in danger. They can run, climb, and swim faster than a human. After watching that video it looks impossible to survive without a machine gun like an uzi. Iā€™ve been around brown bears. Itā€™s terrifying. I was in a National park and came across 14 bears of various size and age not all at once. Thankfully they let me live but it was up to them. The worst part was my cousin was taking pictures of a baby and I ran away before the mother came. She never did but I was very scared.

3 Likes

anyone dealing with this heat? i canā€™t handle it, getting lightheaded from the heat. heat exhaustion is a bitch.

5 Likes

No, not a fifty hehe. Who wants to carry around a hand cannon like that? What you say is very true. Whenever we hike in the park, we are very loud, as an effort to scare anything away. We actually probably sound like weirdos yelling ā€œIā€™m here bearā€ or ā€œgo away bearā€ frequently. A wildlife confrontation is the last thing I want. Though I do participate in competitive shooting and practice my draw regularly, there is no guarantee that I would be able to react and aim in a real life situation. Everything I own is loaded with expanding projectiles. Solid lead is only for practice. God forbid I every have to use my firearms for anything other than target practice or hunting.

1 Like

Just donā€™t let it escalate to severe heat stress.
Thatā€™s a real bitch. Make sure that youā€™re drinking lots of water!

2 Likes