Cheap and easy

Looken awesome man. I started a great lakes genetics bad dawg freebies topic if you want to show off those badass tennessee kush nugs you grew. Those were old school goodness.

3 Likes

Yea for sure ill see if I can find it. I was pleasantly surprised with those beans. Awesome smoke.

2 Likes

So now that I have flipped the stretch is already starting. I’m new to using a net [scroog sog] not sure the correct terminology. But do I keep tucking and bending or let them stretch?

1 Like

Pics 48 hrs after flip.

10 Likes

Looking healthy and happy!!!

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Ok folks we are about 4 to 5 days of 12 12 in the big tent and they are going wild🤩! They have stretchedalmost 6 inches. They are pushingmy net up. 20201122_232856|666x500

The tent is jam packed heat and rh seem to be stable at 73-78f rh 43-52

I have 2 Honeywell fans and a hurricane 4 ‘’ exhaust one fan i use to co my light as it is a open gaul wing,other for circulation. As thick as the canopy is I am going to purchase another fan. I am going to need max air flow.

The cuts seem to be doing great mostly still green. Have one that is yellowing out. But not a big deal . Its been a few years since I have cloned and this is new method for me .

And then the runt in flower. She seems to be happy in her mini tent lmao @Grohio 1/8 scale. But she is just a little past 3.5 weeks 12 12 just started the jacks 10 3p 20 @1 tea per gal and she is :pray:. ![20201122_233116|666x50(upload://aNiyquGuphoV9MobMLEnoVFRfBc.jpeg) for a runtvshe smells beautiful reminds me of some weed a buddy got at a music festival called silver pearl! Sweet fule smell similar to vp race gas! And I guess I’ll leave it at that.

11 Likes

Looken good in there!!!

1 Like

Here is the runt not sure why it didn’t uplaod

10 Likes

Y thank you sir. I see things are moving along quite well over at your place. Getting pretty busy in the pu thread. Definitely watching can’t wait to see how it turns out for ya.

2 Likes

Ten days in starting to get some bud development lots of pistols :gun:. Stretch seems to have come to a hault it was very vigorous the first week of flower. Here are updated pics.

Was alot more strength ththan I anticipated but I think I will be able to manage.

As for the clones I toke its been over 2 weeks not a single root. Not sure why. But not to worried bc a great friend gifted me some space monkey to run so who needs clones lol

12 Likes

Just as the light shut off

9 Likes

Here is a nug of bohdis razberry ss from my last run been curing for few months now. Good smoke but was not what I was expecting. Not much berry imo more perfume/ chem on the nose. But I did struggle with her so I sure that translated into the end product. Have few more seeds of it may try to run again in the future. We will see.

12 Likes

Holy smokes, man!!! Those plants didn’t give a shit about the trellis netting, eh!

Looks awesome!!! Are you just gonna let it ride and maybe string up some buds as they get fat or are you going to try training at all?

3 Likes

@Tappy thanks for the kind words. And no they did not they got lanky the first 10 days of flip. But I plan on just riding it out from here :laughing:. Iv been pinching and twisting the stalks to strengthen then. But if nothing else ill get som plant yoyos if needed.
Good day thanks for stopping by

5 Likes

Really like the node space on these gals. Also Really like the leaf shape

p
The tent is starting to stink as well almost cat piss like but not super strong. Still trying to figure it out a better way to describe it.

9 Likes

Here are some shots of the runt sshp in my 2×2 tent.

these were taken at 37 days. It has a sweet fule smell to it. The rh in there is a little high for my liking. Opened up the vents and turned the fan up that should help some. But it is a small tent so I kind of expected this.
On another note while I was down there in the basement I spotted some nice healthy roots on most all the sshp cutting so I will be putting them in soil over the next few days. Looks like I will have enough to keep a few for myself and gift some to some locale friends.

11 Likes

Ok so here is the weekend update. Got all the clones put into soil 12 of 15 rooted tossed the other 3.
Things s in the big flower tent are moving right alon. 3.5 weeks into flower and they are looking great, thay are starting to loose the cat pis smell unfortunately and getting that traditional ssh sweet fule smell. They are starting to really drink up the water.

And last but not least the runt is about 6 weeks in and is a frost monster. The trics are climbing up the stems of the fans and are covering the leafs. I looks as if it could possibly finish in the 8 to 10 week range.
Hopefully be popping some space monkey in the next week to keep this going. Stay tuned

15 Likes

Just put the space monkey :monkey: in the sheets. @Grohio there was 7 in the pack not 6!!! Thanks again I hope I can do them justice

Can’t wait to share the beauties that come from this.

10 Likes

Nm I’m high as shit of the Hollywood @Grohio only 6 had to do a double take

5 Likes