Cheers
G

3 Likes

Be ready for that stank.

3 Likes

I had to count a few times my self… :rofl:

2 Likes

So here are some measurements.

They were 30 inches tall when I started flower. I now realize for this setup after reading a few post of @ReikoX I need to get my net way lower and use a 2 in square setup that is currently in the works. I am now just using a cheap treless net advertised as 4×4 inch but its more 6×6 :laughing:
Also I was not anticipating this stretch .oh shit I forgot about the sm :flushed: ill bee right back got some tails. Looks like one not cracked yet. I’ll wait till tomorrow and see !!! @ grohio we have lift off the :monkey: has left the :earth_americas:

5 Likes

Look at you busten out tape measures and getting all scientific on me. LOL. I dont think i have ever once measured a plant. Damn, Im BASIC!!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: I was only doing that to she the c amount of stretch. That’s the first plant I have measured. I am not that high tech you know that… I was going to use my yard stick but my son broke it and its obviously not long enough…

3 Likes

5 out of 6 space monkey :monkey: are up. #4 the one that is not up yet was the last seed to crack and had the smallest tail out out the 6 im suspecting it wall be a runt if it comes up.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the stank! Hopefully can find a nice lady to keep around for a while.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, great job so far, your tent exploded since the flip :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Why thank you. Thanks for stopping by

4 Likes

So sm #4 still has not came out the dirt yet. Going to assume that it will not. Sm #6 has something funny about it.

Its been ot of the dirt for fefew days now at first I thought it was a helmet head but its not. Anybody ever seen this?

5 Likes

So here are all the space monkey seedings

sm#1 #2seems to be the most vigorous so far it gad the longest tail. #3 #5 growing pretty closely to #2 and #6 half opened. Very strange. group shot of the sshp clones. Starting to see new growth on them now as well.

Update on the sshp runt. It is 54 days and looking really close to being done. Seeing lots of orange pistols.

(sorry for the blurple ledz) I’m thinking maybe 2 more weeks. I will be getting a loupe here soon so I can check the tricks. But man is she so frosty and smelling amazing

6 Likes

Came home to this today!

sm #4 is alive lol :laughing: 100% germ rate wouldn’t expect nothing less from bohdi seeds…

5 Likes

Anybody have any idea whats up with the sm #6 ?@ReikoX @Gpaw and anybody else who has an opinion. I have not grown a ton from seed so I have never seen it.

2 Likes

Here is the big tent at 34 days

5 Likes

I’d wait a bit on that #6

Looks to me to be a sort of mutation. It may come out of it… if it’s still like that a week from now you can write it off for sure.

4 Likes

Yea that was my thoughts. Give a few days see if it fixes its self. Thanks for the 2 cents and stopping by.

1 Like

Those are stacking nice.

1 Like

I agree with @Blowingupjake, Let it try and see if it shakes it off.
I’ve got one doing something like that (looks like a micro version of Little Shop of Horrors :laughing:).
A breeder would most likely dump it in a flash but sometimes something interesting (or amusing) comes out of them.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yes I have very limited space so I don’t like to axe them unless necessary. And I want to see them all grow so when/if I see again I have an idea of what it is and what to do with it. Experience is the best teacher imo. Thanks for the stopping in.

1 Like