Check out my perpetual grow!

now were cooking… this is awesome! :open_mouth:

I feel like a caveman looking at that technology :joy:

Haha thanks @Budmeister and @Emeraldgreen! Hope yall are having a good day! Just working the day away here. Watered the 5x5 this morning. Hopefully they want the autopots soon so I can get that setup! Right now its every 2 days so we are so close to hooking the autopots up. Oh also a bonus I found the last pot sock i was missing it was lost in laundry lol

1 Like

Day 22 of flower in the 4x8 and man she got away from me. I opened that tent for the first time in a few days and the ladies were overgrown! Some 10 inches or so from the light even! I had to raise the net and retuck a million branches. At this time I realized damn if it wasn’t so late I could be trimming right now but that’s gonna get pushed off till next week now because it’s gonna take an hour or 2 with the amount of small branches that need cut out and leaves to be trimmed. Regardless of looking overgrown she’s still looking beautiful! Someone told me chemtek stretches like a mofo and I believe it now she was the tallest of all the plants and required the most tucking and moving of branches. Day 9 flower in the 5x5 I had to raise the lights again. Sunset sherbert is becoming a beast and just slowly taking over the middle of the tent. All these plants in here are showing true indica shape and they look like mini hedges lol. Everything is looking great in these tents tho! Starting to see buds form and im loving it this is my favorite part watching them grow till harvest

8 Likes

Nothing better than the feeling of helping a fellow grower! This made my whole week for real! He is so excited to get this clone and it feels great spreading the love. Gotta love OG yall are a great community and I truly enjoy spending my spare time here and helping out others! All my extras are gone now but thanks for everyone who helped me and anyone who was too late i screenshot your name and convo so i can be in touch next year

3 Likes

Alright so I checked the flower tent and the purple diesel and trainwreck both had sacks. I don’t have time to chase hermies and throughly inspected the other 2 ladies and they didn’t have a sack on them so unfortunately I cut the trainwreck 14r x pistachio and the purple diesel. Admittedly with the autopots I just peep my head in the tent every day or few days but only do a through check once a week so I didn’t want to risk any issues of it spreading. It looks like another day and these herms would of blew their load on the trainwreck bummed but it is what it is. The purple diesel was fb genetics I received in a trade for clones. The trainwreck 14r x pistachio was a tester/phenohunt pack from humboldts but after I bought it I couldn’t find anymore available I think I know why now. I’m chalking it up to bad genetics and I don’t plan on using the rest of my fb genetic seeds and the only tester I got was used but I have a clone from trainwreck im tempted to cut down now because I don’t want to risk more wasted time. While I took the 2 affected plants away from the tent to a safe space my fiance finished trimming the chemtek and I came back and It was bald! I was like BAAAAABBBBEEE WTF?! She thought it was fine but got carried away trimming like we did in the 5x5 which didn’t have buds forming that I was ok with trimming a bit more knowing they had more time to grow. I can’t be too mad tho she helped me a lot today packing clones 8am-2pm, she went to get our daughter and i went to USPS, trim 3-4, eat 4-5, then back to it 5-8:30 trimming. I know she doesn’t like helping so I appreciate the help but I told her we don’t wanna strip them that far down again after they have buds because that could cause a herm. It’s not very likely but I want to avoid as much stress as I can. Regardless in a few day everything will be popping off again. Trust the process it looks naked now but they will come back very nicely and I’ll be checking very throughly for anymore sacks! I remembered to take before and afters om everything but the mother tent so ill use an old pic for comparison. Obviously the pics with less foliage are new. Other than thay we setup the autopots for the 5x5 and rearranged the lines for the 4x8 as we took 2 plants out snd had open ended lines

5 Likes

Sacks :(. Another day and they probably would of blew their load! Quick catch just in the nick of time!

4 Likes

shit man i need to check mine over saying that!! i should have been checking when defoliating

1 Like

Yeah its the risk of running new genetics. Admittedly with the autopots I’ve gotten a bit lazy and it’s just not worth the risk to lie to myself and say they are worth saving and then let the herms blow pollen all over my ladies and seed the whole grow at 3.5 weeks in

2 Likes

true mate just checked mine luckily only calyx i can see! thats a little subject i need to increase my knowledge on though tbh!!

2 Likes

In case anyone needed a good laugh this morning!

Just some fish pics this afternoon. Here’s my 3 favorites in the tank. Got the lizard pleco 1st. Slim and red he blends in with a majority of our log decor. Hallstrom loach 2nd. His belly is totally see thru and he’s always chill af. Lastly the biggest fish in the tank the upside down catfish he’s a monster and just looks so cool! He does swim upside down but he’s a bit shy and doesn’t like to come out if there is a lot of movement or cameras out its like he knows haha

8 Likes

A quick check in the mother tent and these gary payton are still alive and kicking. I honestly didn’t have high hopes for them and after transplant started feeding them flower water at 2.2 ec to try and keep them happy then finally caved and listened to my buddy and made a whole seperate batch of water for these 5 plants and fed 1 a day or 2 ago and the difference is day and night between the 1 plant and the other 4. So I went ahead and fed the other 4 at 3.0 ec after seeing how dark green and happy that first one was. He was saying this is how alot of newer elite clones are and due to that he’s only gonna run 2 strains at a time with these newer ones to mix and match and find what works best together instead of making multiple batches of water and risk feeding the wrong plant Im thinking this will be my first run in the 2x2x3 and I’ll keep one plant as a mother, transplant her to a solo and transplant the other 4 to solo cups and move them into the 2x2x3 veg for a week then flip to flower under this hlg 65 light. Just waiting to recieve these last 3 clones for the year then the 2x2x3 will be open for the winter and allow me to get a run or 2 in
Here’s the one that was fed a day or 2 ago

The other 4 that weren’t fed with the 3.0 ec yet

A pic of all the gary paytons

5 Likes

Also here’s the headlamp I got a few days ago for checking on the plants in the flower so I don’t wake them up with white light. Super cool headlamp with 2 really big lithium ion batteries like what you’d see in those cloud chasers who vape. Only thing I REALLY don’t like is the strobe. It’s literally sickening to me and my fiance and there is no way to turn the light off without going to the strobe feature so we hold one hand over the lens while changing to strobe to turn off as off is the last setting
Headlamp Green Light for Hunting Coon Coyotes Hog Predator, PROFORUS 1000 Lumens XML-T6 Headlamp Green LED Rechargeable & Zoomable Green Head Light Waterproof 3 Modes for Night Vision and Hunting https://a.co/d/8N65sI0

This is what made me buy the item this review

1 Like

yep I kind of dig what your saying here… I had some cuts going back and i think its important to give them a 3 course meal to keep them going from the start…

end of the day i guess its all about reading them… Id much rather them a little hungry than a little stressed and burnt from lockout or build up!

keep it up bro!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @Budmeister. Yeah this gary payton is the first strain I’ve ever had to feed this much so hopefully she throws down hard in flower

1 Like

Here’s my buddies gary payton he sent me a clone from before flower

4 Likes

Beautiful mate…

Im currently keeping an eye on my 4x Gelato and 1 x Gelonade…

the Gelonade is actually giving me the best vibes for a mother at the moment because of its uniform but Gelato man… good old Barneys farm Gelato… showing its indica leaves! how can you not love it!! may have to do a bit of a split and keep 3-4 clones from each…

here are a few on the go ive been playing around with… as you can see that 1 Gelonade i had is looking decent and uniform kind of lucky as i only had one bean! it was free with 6 gelato i bought…

what do you reckon?

4 Likes

They look great @Budmeister. I’d say for mothers it all boils down to whichever has the best smoke in the end. Im still trying to figure out whether I should keep that trainwreck 14r x pistachio clone from the 4x8 that hermied on me or cut it down because I don’t think I want to run it again and have the same thing happen

1 Like

Got my package in from @GEMI-CONNECT616. What a haul! We enjoyed some of the winnings right away! Can’t wait to grow these smoreoz!

2 Likes