Check out my perpetual grow!

Yeah man i have to be honest unless there is a real good story behind it i would cut the losses and move on but hey thats your choice my friend… I just woudlnt want to risk that if it hermed out and you put all your effort into it…

Fun n games!! keep it growing brother!

2 Likes

Good enough for me she’s gone @Budmeister. I was just waiting for more input. I was afraid to grow her out after that anyways. Only cloned her in case the bud was worthwhile then I wouldn’t have to reveg

Some current pics of the mother tent. I killed off the trainwreck 14r x pistachio clone and im trying to figure out which other one will go into a solo cup for the next run I thought I had 8 but I put the sunset sherbert mother in a solo cup instead of a 1 gal and got confused. I just talked it over with my fiance and she says Super Silver Haze will be in the next run! Just took 2 clones of her. Alright so day 28 of flower in the 4x8. These ladies are looking good now! Sadly 2 of the 4 left due to the other 2 being herms but that’s the gamble with new genetics and training the way I do so live and learn. These 2 can totally take the tent over now and they are starting to start nicely for me I’m getting excited! The 5x5 is also looking great! The sunset sherbert is getting taller than the others and just happy as can be. Bonus pic at the end i made some edibles with a kief tincture made at 1.5x strength about an oz of kief per 3 cups in the magical butter machine.

7 Likes

Sweet setup. :beers:

1 Like

Thanks brother! Definitely taken a lot of time, money, and effort but to me it’s all worth it in the pursuit of creating the finest of buds! Oh and never having to go to those dispensaries anymore!

2 Likes

Well we are saying forget the 2x2x3 idea and im gonna get a 32x32x63 so I can have an actual grow not a piddly grow where im always training and wishing I had more room. This will replace the old quarantine tent and the thought here is I will buy and hlg 65 veg spec and put both the hlg 65 veg specs I have in the mother tent one one each side which should be sufficient for minimal lighting in a 5x5. Then ill move the ts3000 into the new upgraded quarantine tent and get ready to do a gary payton run in there so we can flower out some more strains on the side while we aren’t shipping and receiving

4 Likes

consider you could get some adequate lights for less for the veg/quarantine tent, unless just wanting the matchy match stuff, just say two viparspectra v1000’s are about the same price as a hlg65, sure not as efficient but about triple the light for the same price going with less efficient but cheaper stuff

Also the new tent would only need about 300w of light on the high end so that ts3000 is gonna be over kill if im reading it right.

3 Likes

My biggest concern with any electrical things, is when they go bad you really pay the price. I can reach 3 fire extinguishers in 5 seconds or less. I have 3 HLG lights. When I need to replace one, It’ll be an HLG.

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle the ts3000 will surely be overkill but I prefer overkill than underkill. Also it has an intensity dial and yeah I want the matching stuff. HLG is an amazing brand and I think they are worth the money as state above by @crownpoodle. When im not using the quarantine tent for a flower run ill be putting the hlg 65 back in it and using the ts 3000 in the mother tent

1 Like

That point is kinda moot if one is running a marshydro light and an hlg light, and one has to be around for said extinguishers not saying it cant happen with really crappy lights but even the “name” brand modern Chinese lights ive never heard of any issue in those regards, your a heck of alot more likely to have an oscillating fan go up than a led light.

4 Likes

I don’t use oscillating fans. Nope. I also have EVERYTHING plugged into good surge protectors. Everything plugged into GFI sockets. Also never gone long. A dimmer was mentioned. They have dimmers on those lights?

1 Like

This is the light in my mother tent now. The ts3000. Its set on minimum and ill be replacing it with 2 hlg 65 lights for the 5x5 mother tent. The marshydro ts3000 will then go into the 32x32x63 for when im ready to do a flower run. In my experience the ts series aren’t the greatest in spreading the light too far and it drops off on the edges quick so I figured low light and high up in the tent to start then ill dial it up as needed by watching my ladies reactions. The plants going in there will surely take off in no time they are gary payton just waiting for them to want watered daily then 1 will go into the mother tent and the other 4 to 1 gals possibly
Mars Hydro 2023 New TS 3000 450W LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Commercial Grow Daisy Chain Plant Growing Lamp for 4x4 5x5ft Greenhouse & Tent https://a.co/d/2bha7Q8

2 Likes

Have you ever thought about making a cmh tent?

3 Likes

No because I’m strapped for electric as is and I heard those use more than leds. This bigger quarantine tent will be the last tent upgrade I do unless I get replacements for my other vivosun tents that are house style roofs

Lights out pic of the 4x8. Some nice stacking going on with the chemtek and golden tiger. I’ll get more pics after 3pm

7 Likes

Day 31 in the 4x8 and they are stacking up nicely! I took some before and after pictures of the plants getting netted and man the 4x8 is super sticky and frosty already! Also check out the stems on chemtek where she got supercropped for idk the 3rd or so just monsters! The 5x5 is looking great as well day 18 of flower now. I moved the net up to control sunset sherbert and then pulled a few leaves from every plant just left with 3 handfuls didn’t want to take too much. Checked everything over again no sacks or nanners to speak of

9 Likes

That stem is on steroids…

Beautiful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother I appreciate it! Yeah all the stems on chemtek are super thick where I last supercropped just wild how big they got

1 Like

A check on the mother tent and this one specific strain (sour diesel ajs cut) has been growing like crazy since being put in the solo cup maybe a month back. I admittedly might of started these plants too early for the next flower run. I have 8 in solo cups but this sour diesel is taller than most my mother plants now and im not sure how to tame her for the next month to month and a half while the 4x8 finishes flowering. You can see the rest of the solo cup plants are small but i had to banish sour diesel ajs cut to the corner because she was getting to be too much under the light

5 Likes

If height is a concern I’d start cutting aj back! Take some cuts :grin:. Everything looks great

1 Like