Check out my perpetual grow!

Running 2 HLG UVA bars 30 watts and 2 California lightworks UVB at 24 watts. 5x5 has the UVA and the 4x8 will eventually get the UVB. Yeah I think between the 4 lights there im around $500-$560 so id hate to buy something new and not use these

1 Like

Day 42 in the 4x8 and man she’s popping off! Chemtek is getting super fat nugs and stacking real nice! Golden tiger while she isn’t as chunky as the chemtek she’s looking really nice and just as crystallized! It’s funny I thought I lost all the mutations when I chopped down trainwreck and purple diesel but golden tiger has some nugs growing out the leaves so that’s a new one for me but it’s super cool. The 5x5 is filling up quite nicely too now everything is going by so smooth and quickly!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve dude!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Merry Christmas eve to everyone! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I’m just ready for the holidays to be over my family is draining to be around

1 Like

Morning everyone! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Was feeding recharge this morning and noticed my UVA was on in the 5x5 during the main lights being off. Not sure how long it’s been going on or why but checked throughly and no herms. I’ll check again tonight or tomorrow more throughly in the white light and make sure. Man that banana daddy rieks to high heaven tho! Smells like bakery sweets :cake: :heart:

2 Likes

Checked the 5x5 again and it seems I’m in the clear hopefully it was just a fluke and it ran for a day or 2 before I found it. No one knows tho oh the mysteries of a stoner. Is it just me being forgetful or was it a power outage? Who knows lol. Glad it all good tho. The 5x5 is looking great filling out nicely and that banana daddy is my favorite of the bunch for sure! She’s smelling and looking frosty already in comparison to some of the other that just aren’t even close in snell or looks. The 4x8 is looking great as well. All the top colas are at least an inch wide and packing more everyday its beautiful! I just hooked up the UVB and triple checked the damn UVA timer just to be safe and we are in the clear! The golden tiger is starting to get more and more orange hairs hence why I was eager to get the UVB in so I could get something done for then before they get pulled. I did not do any research on flowering times so im just winging it here and I’ll be checking trichomes around day 50-60 which we are at day 46 now in the 4x8 and day 32 in the 5x5. Lastly I did some rearranging with the mother tent with all the plants getting bigger I no longer needed that base I there as it was causing more of a cluster so it’s a bit cleaner looking now

7 Likes

A quick check this morning that damn UVA is on again! This time I said f the timer and swapped the digital one for a manual timer. Not sure whats going on with this damn thing but it’s consistently on at the wrong time so I’m just not gonna risk it. I did use the same style timer in the 4x8 for the UVB so I will be checking very closely to make sure those stay on the scheduled time because UVB will definitely cause a hermie or damage if not caught in time

This is the problem timer by BN link (pic 1) which I have their manual timers and they work fine never had any issues but I prefer these ones (pic 2)

My biggest complaint with the BN link digital timers is the whole on off auto modes. See im not sure if that’s what’s going wrong internally or if it’s user error but it’s the first time I’ve encountered these issues. If you click mode and say you want it to be auto well you have to cycle thru on auto off. If you go on to auto then it’s not on auto is just on. Auto to off and it’s off. So if you want it on auto you have to go to off then back to auto and that’s only of the lights are supposed to be off. Not sure whats happened with this dang thing I got 3 of them in June this year and only 1 with these issues and no matter what it’s set on I swear it’s always on the next morning when it’s not supposed to be! Meh oh well ots replaced with a digital one now so rant over but BUYER BEWARE

Day 51 in the 4x8 and those chemtek nugs are just taking over the tent. I love seeing those big top colas peeking thru the net everywhere and can’t wait to see what she will yield come harvest! No distinct smells on chemtek but golden tiger has a floral skunky smell. In the 5x5 we are day 38 and those ladies are starting to start nicely. I hope they fill out for me because everything but hella jelly is looking like small buds right now and blackberry moonrocks and sunset sherbert in the front need trimmed back. I’ll probably trim the 5x5 one last time in flower sometime this week and take out anything not in the canopy. In the mother tent I finally checj the umols at the canopy because the gary payton were at the bottom getting almost no light and the 2 big ones look fine but the 2 small ones look nutrient burnt so im assuming they were getting enough light to use the nutes and start burning up so I propped the Super Silver Haze and the Gary Payton on a bucket but im gonna need to trim back that mother tent again soon and if the weather is good maybe ship before the cold rolls around again. I turned up the ts 3000 in the mother tent just enough to get about 60 umols or more at the top of every plants canopy. Before they were getting 10-30 umols lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

Well i just ran to lowes and found those end caps to replace the junk autopot ones for about $3 a pop after tax close to $13 overall and autopots would of charged me close to $30 for 4 of the same crappy ones. I looked for the copper fitting autopots has on there site but im sure it’s a speciality fitting a garden store would have more than likely and ill just bite the bullet on those instead of running around looking where to find them. For anyone curious the autopots blank cap for the top of the 25 gal res using a 3/4 garden hose in the exterior

1 Like

I’m digging this gold on the autopots it actually looks pretty good

1 Like

holy smokes they are puffing out now!! the nugs on them looking great bro!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Can’t wait to see how they finish for me!

Alright so ive started my next project. Clone in the fish tank take 2! So some parameters will need checked first. Im sitting at about 76 degrees in the fish tank ppm (700 scale) at 480 ppms and ph of 7.0. Not sure how this will work but this time I gave the clone a humidity bag so the chances of surviving are higher than before with the goldfish that just ate my last plant lol. The cut was from sour diesel ajs cut currently one of my biggest plants

4 Likes

Day 44 in the 5x5. Ive learned something today! I’ll now be writing the flowering times from breeder on the labels and checking more frequently. I have to admit this hella jelly slipped my sights till now because im so used to growing 60-70 day strains and im upset I did a last trim on her when she could of bulked up more. Hella jelly is looking like a 45 day strain and she’s looking about done without even using the trichomes but man im upset with myself just looking at those tiny buds ugh I hate learning the hard way and just lack of attention to the important things but I guess you gotta make mistakes to learn from them. Everything else in the 5x5 looks like their timelines are 8-9 weeks but im thinking they might go the full 9 at this rate with all the other plants still bulking very nicely. The only plant still stacking and not packing on the weight is blackberry moonrocks and i got some high hopes for her to be my saving grace for the 5x5! I really think this tent didn’t do as well as the other tent due to the UVA timer issue going on for an unknown amount of time. Next grow i need to try and be more attentive and oay attention to the small things. Well the microscope died so this will be a 2 part post

6 Likes

Day 57 in the 4x8. Ive turned the temp controller down to 70 a few days ago with a 4+/- degree differential. The Chemtek is getting a nice purple to a few of her leaves already. @Upstate said to look for swollen calyx on the golden tiger Before chopping. Not sure if that’s in the bud or at the nodes because the nodes do have small calyx but golden tiger is getting darker by the day. I know I’m in my 2-3 week window now so I’m gonna kick the UVB back on tonight but it won’t turn on till tomorrow and those were 2 hr cycles but I just took a measurement and im a foot away from the UVB and ill just do 1 hr a day to play it safe

9 Likes

@leetdood here is my thread if you haven’t found it already

1 Like

Shots like these make me miss my usb microscope…
the lense just got so dang sticky after a while :joy:

Looking good
Patience from here LOL

3 Likes