Check out my perpetual grow!

Lol you gotta use alcohol to wipe them off. Maybe look into some of those dab wipes but I wet a rag in some alcohol and try to lightly scrub it off

3 Likes

This term is hard to apply sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao yep and at the end of the day it’s only a $30 tool

2 Likes

Well looks like I’ll be trimming hella jelly up tomorrow. It will be day 46 of flower on a 45 day strain. I was intially upset about the weak harvest but pulling her out and being blasted with a grape jelly smell that was just overpowering it instantly lifted my mood! Only issue is ill be sad when she’s gone because it smells like she’s gonna be a terp monster! Banana daddy also has a very sweet skunky smell and im excited to see how that one will finish. Then a quick look at the 4x8 trichomes

9 Likes

Very nice photos!

1 Like

Thanks brother! I’m excited to try this hella jelly! I didn’t believe my fiance on the smell at first because I always open the tent and smell the bakery sweet skunky smell of Banana daddy but once the hella jelly was out of the tent boy she was pungent there was no escaping the smell!

5 Likes

So what does humboldts say about this strain. I could copy and paste or take screenshots but a lot of good info on here! Big take away is terps of blue cotton candy, strawberry, and grapes and fast flowering 7 week strain. This is definitely one I want to try again to give her a proper grow. I also want to give sunset sherbert a proper grow as well so they might be side by side in a future run

4 Likes

That would be a great idea

1 Like

yo nice work brother, glad your nugs are smelling delivious!! thats what counts just as much as yield bro well done :man_farmer: :herb: :sun_with_face: :beers:

3 Likes

So I chopped down hella jelly this morning and it got me thinking man that was awesome having something flower that quick and I want to give it a proper run. I think this is probably why I quit using the UVA before is due to timer issues smh. I’ll probably put the UVA back up for a while but I do like using the UVB. Anyways my fiance said we need to get more of that hella jelly and I went to look and they were sold out on my go to site but I used the search feature and found out humboldts offers a few other very fast flowering plants and I will be getting those for a run sometime this year to just get me ahead and get a better grasp on those quicker flowering strains. I havent decided on if I want to get 8 strains that flower fast or do 4 that flower fast and 4 from my vault or other mothers I haven’t ran

5 Likes

@HighTilliDie breeders direct still has a couple packs of the hella jelly and a 20% off if you sign up for the newsletter

4 Likes

Awesome man! I’m not in too much of a rush. Planning to do this run after the next run planned (probably 3-5 months) then get back to my seeds but man these short flowering strains caught my eyes and I know I can do better next time! So far we got 7 of 8 strains picked out just trying to find the last one that will flower in a 45 day or sooner timeline

2 Likes

Alright got all the strains picked out for the 2nd run after a majority of the mothers and its a fast flowering run. All about 7 weeks or sooner. We have Apple blossom, dream queen, pineapple upside down cake, hella jelly and blueberry muffin from humboldts. Then trinity (clone), blue dream fast (freebiefrom NASC),and purple lemonade (fastbuds 420)

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a pretty hefty list! Have you grown out the Dream Queen before?

3 Likes

I have not but it fits the bill for the time-frame I’m looking for

3 Likes

I have 2 runs coming up next there is the Gary payton & Super silver haze run in the new quarantine tent 32x32x63 that will be in 1 gallon rain science bags then 8 clones from the mother tent odd, capjunky, sunshine daydream, 89 Northern lights 5, mountain temple, sour diesel ajs cut, 96 sour diesel (believed to be the albany cut) and stardawg corey that will be in autopots and split 4 and 4 between 2 tents

7 Likes

Damn !!Deff a interesting choice for your next run ! cannot beat a fast flowering plant !
I’ll be here watching bro

2 Likes

Well I’ve been crazy busy today. I helped out a friend and shipped some clones in a trade in his place for him since his mother’s weren’t ready to pull from and he really likes my shipping methods. My end of the trade will be getting back the clone that ruined my grow (banana OG) but this time from a safe and trusted source and trinity which will be in a grow later this year. I wanna get revenge on that banana OG and make her work hard pumping out flowers and making her truly worth me suffering a 1k loss and all my harvest last year! When I got back from going the the post office I got a hair cut then my drainage tile was at the door so I hurried up ran inside and stripped the box open. YES I CAN START THE NEXT RUN! Setup the tile, tent, dialed in lights, transplanted, topped, cloned with no rooting hormones or anything special with the gary payton tops just for shits and grins and then took trichome pics. Im beat for the day and even if those plants are ready they will have to wait till next Monday now because I’ll be working tomorrow and then Thursday is my relax day before going back to work. Anyways here’s all my hard work today

11 Likes

9 Likes