Check out my perpetual grow!

So close bro! Looking good for sure in those tents

1 Like

Outta like but thanks @TopShelfTrees1! I’m so ready for that 4x8 to be ready for harvest man but im dreading having to trim those plants. They are gonna be a good haul for sure!

3 Likes

Hope this helps your decision making :call_me_hand:t2: :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
@HighTilliDie
Pineapple Upside Down Cake - Humboldt
Definitely going to grow her again terps we’re phenomenal extremely tasty.Pineapples and cream flavor.2x stretch in Flwr all nugs were pine cone shape no larf, easy trim.

10 Likes

Hell yeah @OnePassionateGrower that’s awesome man glad to hear it! Can’t wait to grow her out!

2 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower Any thoughts on when to last trim 45 day strains? I goobered up this hella jelly treating it like a 60 day strain and gave her a last lollipopping too late and stunted her. I was wondering yall probably do just 1 trim on plants that finish that early huh? Minimal stress as well?

2 Likes

Honestly I didn’t go too crazy and just defoliated a bit in mid flower.She ultimately doesn’t need it unless she’s covering up budsites. Way more bud to leaf ratio.1 trim is more than enough you’ll see.

2 Likes

Chentek and Golden tiger day 63 of flower. My oh my chemtek you are looking so pretty with your purple leaves today!

9 Likes

@LL342 here is my grow log if you wanna check it out. Need to get some new pictures but with the basement so cold I’ve been avoiding opening the tents and letting the heat out as much as possible

3 Likes

65 degrees in my house. Probably 58-60 in the basement. Heaters can’t keep up. 4x8 tent sitting at 58 degrees, mother tent at 62, 5x5 at 67 and the new quarantine tent is staying warm being the smallest tent sitting at 78. Those ladies are doing really good lol. The SSH are taking off and the Gary Payton are starting to outgrow their wonky leaves. I still have 2 rooted clonesof gary payton that I think ill save for testing my homemade clone shippers and then the other 2 I just stuck in the coco no rooting hormones or anything are still going strong standing up and looking perky. Im surprised to see the mother tent isn’t looking sad sitting at 62 degrees but im gonna try moving the heater back to the floor to see if that solves the temp issues. I recently ordered 2 metal shelves that clip to your tent poles for heaters to get them off the floor but now im thinking that’s exhausting my heat quicker than id like and I need to lower it closer to canopy level or go under the canopy again temporarily

2 Likes

Other than that i got some 10 inch drain pans to swap out for the 15 inch ones to make more room and smaller risers to go into the pans. I really didn’t think it would make much of a difference in space in the mother tent but it really did! I also used those tiny riser and trays in the quarantine tent and I must say they work perfectly for 1 gal containers! I’m specifically using rain science bags but I believe most 1 gals are 6 inch bottoms

3 Likes

Time for a photodump! First up we have the 5x5 day 53 of flower. Yeah it’s not my proudest moment growing smh. They are still packing on weight so it will be an alright harvest. I think I got a little over an oz from hella jelly but the terps and smoke are absolutely stellar! It’s sad but for the time being I pulled the UVA from the 5x5

4x8 day 65 of flower golden tiger pictured first chemtek 2nd. I left the UVB in the 4x8 but ill be taking it out soon because those plants should be about done this week. I’ll check the trichomes around 3-4pm but I anticipate chopping this week

Then the mother tent. There is a picture in there with the 3 big plants in the back my monsters as I call them. We have stardawg corey to the left, sour diesel ajs cut in the middle, and odd to the right. There is pictures of the solo cups for the next run. The picture with 3 solo cups are the ones I’ve noticed have slower growth and I won’t be resetting. Then the picture with 6 solo cups shows the 3 big ones in front that I will be resetting when the clones I take of them take root because they grow so fast I don’t want to take 2ft tall plants to flower knowing most of the monsters stretch throughout flower so I want a fresh start and the solo cups will be part of the giveaway when I reset the whole mother tent as you can see im just packed full! Also we have pics of the before and after with the 15 inch saucers to 8 inch saucers which in my eyes is a big improvement

Lastly we have the quarantine tent with the SSH and gary payton run. The 2 topped gary payton still looking a bit rough but im hoping they catch up the new growth is looking much better

Here’s a bonus pic I almost forgot about. That sour diesel ajs cut is still going in the aquarium but the siamese algae eaters keeping nibbling at the stem so im not sure of it actually will root. Not sure how long it’s even been in there close to a month? I try to exchange the air every 3-4 days blowing more air into it for co2 and oxygen but it almost looks like it has new growth

11 Likes

I was really wanting to get a pulse pro to tell me when my lights are on or off and the fact that it has a built in co2 meter. I mean it’s got a lot more but for me that was key features I wanted for the next grow. Instead of spending 1k on 2 pulse pros I decided for the next grow im going to get these wyze timelapse cameras that elt you view the camera remotely at any point and time and has a feature to turn off IR which you need if you want a camera in your flower tent. I looked at a whole lot of options but at the end of the day let’s be realistic im not gonna spend stupid money on a camera. The wyze looks to be a quality product. I’m specifically looking into the wyze pro 3 and a 256 gb micro SD allowing me to capture up to 1 month of pictures for a timelapse. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while now and it’s a much cheaper way of seeing if my lights are on when they shouldn’t be by simply checking the camera remotely from anywhere. Moving forward im starting to notice the autopots are making me lazy. I had issues in the 4x8 because I wasn’t checking the ph enough and my res dipped down to 5.1 for 2-3 days. Ive been trying to check it more and the goal is to check it daily for the next grow to avoid these issues as it doesn’t take long and to just try and be more active in the grow. I wasnt checking the grow as often knowing it was automated which is clearly a double edged sword but a good learning curve nonetheless. Please learn from my mistakes lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro, I’ll be cruising along with you. Awesome pictures so far man, hope all goes well to harvest!

2 Likes

It happens too all of us autopotters bro. Like you said just make it a habit to check the PH regardless if it’s automated or not. If that shit is out of wack, all the plants suffer for no reason. Just setup a timer on your phone calendar to remind you. If you can setup a reminder everyday at the same time to check. Easy fix, sounds like you have learned from the mistake :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
That camera looks like a good idea, very affordable and might work well for your goal. It’ll be something else you need to remind yourself to do but it might save your grow and save your mental state if your worried about when away from home. Stay safe and keep on growing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Input @LL342. Between you and matty777 off ILGM I think you guys were the ones who convinced me to do autopots

2 Likes

Just got done setting up the tent upstairs for the spare quarantine tent. Took some clones of the plants that needed reset and now we are rocking and rolling. Hopefully 2 weeks max these ladies will be going into 5 gal bags and getting ready for the next run

4 Likes

Alright here’s the trichome pics for the 4x8. ChemTek is starting to foxtail so its really hard to say but I believe she’s ready to get chopped same thing with the golden tiger. Thoughts @Emeraldgreen @TopShelfTrees1 @Hotrods_and_hounds @Budmeister

7 Likes

I’ll probably start chopping the ChemTek today branch by branch because I doubt I’ll get the whole plant done to hang up today and then ill get to the golden tiger by Thursday

3 Likes

Definitely looks good to me, even see some amber in there bro! Can’t wait to hear how it turns out! Nicely done

3 Likes

Thanks brother! Can’t wait to start smoking on this she threw down hard!

2 Likes