Check out my perpetual grow!

Those body style focus, had power steering reservoir issues. I would start there. Get a motorcraft or a ford factory replacement one. Most the time a reservoir will fix it if it’s just a whine but you need a vacuum pump to get all the air out.

2 Likes

You can also unplug the sensor to see if the pressure sensor went bad. See if it stops making as much noise and clears up.

2 Likes

Yep I did the research on it a couple days ago. Apparently these models are known for junky power steering smh

1 Like

I appreciate the extra info tho! Thanks

1 Like

What are you up to this morning brother?

1 Like

Letting the pup play a bit then get all the Sunday stuff down to get ready to start all over again tomorrow. Grocery store all the fun stuff like that.

1 Like

Ahh titis or tires youre gonna have problems :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I hope you get it figured out bro!
Don’t sweat it for the time being
Have a good day

1 Like

There ya go @Hotrods_and_hounds ! Monday thru friday worker ehh? I was gonna say if your a mechanic I could throw ya some bones and we could tag team this issue. Lmao @Rabeats2093 it’s a focus that’s a problem to begin with smh. Lol if the miles and price weren’t low I would of passed it up but you can’t beat a grandpa car

1 Like

I have been know to work on cars, but it’s super easy to change the reservoir would take you like 30 min. But if you’re chasing after an air leak into the system. It’s almost just trial and error.

1 Like

Heck no !
Those r the one you wanna look for !
Can’t even trust the Chevy ford dodge Chrysler dealerships anymore …
Short story
3 buddies all got new cars about a month in between each other
All three buddies each had no car to get to work . Where were they in the garage …typical Maintence …think again …
Whole new tranny
Dead battery burnt out alternator
Crankshaft ,bearings, position rings
Thankfully we had warranties …
And then they did work to my lifting rods under the valve housing …pinched the gasket while reinstalling cover …like wtf

1 Like

Biggest issue with this specific model focus 05-07 is the transmission and this is has already been replaced maybe 10k miles on it now but had close to 1-2k when I got it. Car is just past 82k now so should last a few years with general maintenance. I’ll have to order that reservoir from ebay and start with that

1 Like

You know it brother I hope you get it figured out

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 like @Hotrods_and_hounds im gonna start with the reservoir. I didn’t understand my sisters husband when he was talking about a screen being in the reservoir until I watched the video and now im gonna side with him and say it’s a clogged screen or failing gasket on the housing but im gonna start with the reservoir. Amazon stocks it and it’s $50 cheaper than the part store so that’s the route I’m going with. Should be an easy replacement 2 bolts and some fittings and then probably clear out all the old fluid and replace with new and burp the system. Back to the topic of the grow tho I got in 2 clones ive been waiting on about 2 weeks now and im really excited! They are already showing vigor with the cold trip yet looking alright bounced back right away too! Check in on the rest of the clones and they all have calloused so roots anyday now and then ill keep them in coco cells for the time being until they got moved out then they will go into 1 gal containers when i determine which of the multiples of each clone I want to keep. For anyone local the rooted clones are freebies and I’d love to hand them out. My buddy from STL came last week and grabbed odd, stardawg corey, and 96 sour. He said I gave him a massive headstart on his next run with these almost 3 ft clones! Lol. Other than that a fee days ago I started the training on the ssh and gary payton and they are loving it and looking good. Cranked up the light intensity a bit last night and ill check to see where they are at intensity wise probably Monday

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers: it’s a simple fix! I’m hoping my check engine is a sensor issue :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I know the feels, I’ve got a focus myself! Stupid tranny has been replaced 5 times. It’s under permanent warranty due to the “sports” model feature. It’s been good to us except for that and the rust

1 Like

@HolyAngel and for anyone else curious on how Sunshine daydream is looking. My buddy is about to chop her anyday now said she’s starting to foxtail and maybe 2 weeks left. Last pic with the tall plants is what I gave away to him. He came over with a 13 gallon tall kitchen trash can and they were still 4 inches out the top so we had to put a trash bag over it lol

11 Likes

Definitely looks the part! Nice bro, real nice

1 Like

I forgot to mention the banana OG are slips and in the pictures with the cloner they are the very front row going ---- the other rows are in lines like l l l l. The rooted clone I got a crappy pic of was because I wasn’t gonna open thay tent back up for pictures but somehow managed to get a good picture of the cloner idk how lol. The rooted clone is trinity and I got her for the short flowering time which I believe is around 50 day but im not sure I need to ask again

4 Likes

Other than that I got my wyze v3 pro cameras set up in the 4x8 and 5x5 so I can remotely monitor my plants from anywhere and be able to check for anything out the norm at a moments notice. Waiting on the SD cards to come in then ill setup the timelapse features

3 Likes

Ooooh banana OG you say! I have the trinity cut too, you’ll like her, the structure is epic, a true oldschool skunk

1 Like