Check out my perpetual grow!

Ooh very nice! Love seeing how that F2 #1 cut grows in another setup. Got her yielding nicely by the looks of it too :heart_eyes:

What are you thinking on smells from her? Interested to hear how she smokes for you too, when you get there ^^

2 Likes

Lights out right now so I just took a screenshot of the loading screen which shows a thumbnail pic. @TopShelfTrees1 the banana OG is what ruined me last year imma grow tf outta her as revenge lol

4 Likes

Oh I remember bro,trust me! That and the HAOG was actually the first cuts that we spoke about back then. Hell yes you are! That’s such an epic cut! Stoked for you ! REDEMPTION

2 Likes

This is my buddies grow. I passed a clone of SSDD to him a little after I got it. He’s also the one who came and got those 3 monster solo cups. I will reach out to him and try to get a terp profile and see if he can throw me some more pics that are recent

2 Likes

Ah gotcha, rereading all that makes sense now :sweat_smile:. I need more coffee apparently lol

2 Likes

I’m trying to get him to leave ILGM and come to OG but I get it no one wants to learn something new when you have something that works

2 Likes

Have him just pop over and say hello. We’ll get him to stay!

2 Likes

It’s more of the people and interactions pictures generosity whole heartedness it’s why I love this place …everybody has their own styles but contributing a new method can improve said style :slight_smile: I’m sure he would enjoy it over hear …i use to be on RIU a lot of information on there but a lot of tools !

2 Likes

Any useful tools? :joy: never mind me I crack myself up

3 Likes

Nope all got a screw loose dull blade or a bent handle :joy:

2 Likes

That’s to bad. Tools are usually good to have around! I used to lurk over there, just never got the desire to interact—imagine that

3 Likes

Alright so I was looking at the tents just doing a check up while I was downstairs. Looking like sunset sherbert is ready to pull tomorrow. Banana daddy hermied with this cold weather and the night time tenps dropping too far. I can confidently say this is what caused it because I just started to see them poking the tips out so im tempted to cut banana daddy but she’s not ready yet and I don’t want her to mess up blackberry moonrocks. My fiance says that she would be surprised if blackberry moonrocks wasn’t affected as it has some browning hairs but I told her that the plant is probably just finishing up and seeing as she’s gonna be the best yield in the 5x5 I don’t want to let banana daddy go another few days if she’s gonna blow a load on blackberry moonrocks that will go another few weeks max

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @Emeraldgreen @OnePassionateGrower @Hotrods_and_hounds @crownpoodle I’d love to hear some suggestions on the banana daddy situation. Risk it or pull her tomorrow morning?

2 Likes

Worst case scenario I can cut down golden tiger then throw the banana daddy in the 4x8 but by the time I dig it out the corner I’m sure the damage will done but it can’t be any worse than leaving the plant in there to blow its load over the next few days right? Sunset sherbert will get cut tomorrow so it’s just gonna be banana daddy and blackberry moonrocks side by side

2 Likes

Are we talking ball herm or nanners? How long has she been flowering?
She looks like she’s done in the picture

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Just nanners. Let’s see day 59 as of now. Ethos states 8-9 weeks flower and I anticipate she needs another 4-5 days maybe a week

3 Likes

She’s done. Cut her and move on is my advice

3 Likes

Yep that was my thought too. You can see the trichome pics 470-472

3 Likes

I’ll plan to chop banana daddy, golden tiger, and sunset sherbert tomorrow

3 Likes

Yeah I would definitely cut. Some plants spit out nanners at the end also

3 Likes